ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Carl Jenkins Jr looks good to me. 3* on 247 and 4* on Rivals. Can’t argue with real world production. ⚔️

I can all but GUARANTEE this kid will sign with UCF. If there is one thing Herb Hand was put on this Earth to do, it is to steal another coach's offensive linemen.

UCF doesn't even need the kid. UCF has three centers, including a fifth-year rental, a redshirt junior, and a true freshman early enrollee.

Go ahead and put in a Crystal Ball for the UCF Portal Thief.
Lol. The AL1 curse strikes AGAIN!

"u" lands a "program-defining" 3⭐ 84.40 composite OT.

The u is wearing out Rutgers!

01j05599djnze2smcfby.jpg

Last weekend of official visits coming up before the dead period. Malzone could not find any takers. Zero official visitors for UCF. Here’s hoping that the UCF “silent” commits and flips go public sooner rather than later (as in never).

Boggs is at Missouri this weekend on official visit. Missouri has a legit/experienced WR coach (Jacob Peeler) and they have a top 2025 QB committed (Matt Zollers)…kid probably has the strongest arm of the 2025 QBs.

Yet fake UCF insiders like Faulkner and AuburnLegacy_1 have Boggs penciled in with UCF…we will find out July 4th.

I mean…why hire a WR coach that has never coached WRs and never played the position? Please answer.

UCF is recruiting like an upper-tier SEC team. The Knights will likely ink a full class of 25 high school freshmen for the first time since Gus has been in Orlando.

Even Jayvan Boggs is now being forecasted to UCF.

It is shaping up to be a banner July for Tim Harris Jr despite "never coaching wide receivers" ($1 to @LoboCane)

On a serious note, UCF is experiencing an uptick in recruiting that is charting like uat, thuga, and Clemmy did prior to their dynasties.

Watch out. UCF's ascension is way ahead of schedule.

images
The resident pervert with garbage post after garbage post. “UCF is recruiting like a top tier SEC team”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT