ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Carl Jenkins Jr looks good to me. 3* on 247 and 4* on Rivals. Can’t argue with real world production. ⚔️

I can all but GUARANTEE this kid will sign with UCF. If there is one thing Herb Hand was put on this Earth to do, it is to steal another coach's offensive linemen.

UCF doesn't even need the kid. UCF has three centers, including a fifth-year rental, a redshirt junior, and a true freshman early enrollee.

Go ahead and put in a Crystal Ball for the UCF Portal Thief.
Lol. The AL1 curse strikes AGAIN!

In my defense, that was before I knew he was a 1-to-2 year reclamation project and I recanted that take once I heard it straight from Lincoln Riley's lips.

Now do Ja'Varrius Johnson.
LOL. What a clown. Nothing this goofball posts should surprise anyone.

"u" lands a "program-defining" 3⭐ 84.40 composite OT.

The u is wearing out Rutgers!

01j05599djnze2smcfby.jpg

Last weekend of official visits coming up before the dead period. Malzone could not find any takers. Zero official visitors for UCF. Here’s hoping that the UCF “silent” commits and flips go public sooner rather than later (as in never).

Boggs is at Missouri this weekend on official visit. Missouri has a legit/experienced WR coach (Jacob Peeler) and they have a top 2025 QB committed (Matt Zollers)…kid probably has the strongest arm of the 2025 QBs.

Yet fake UCF insiders like Faulkner and AuburnLegacy_1 have Boggs penciled in with UCF…we will find out July 4th.

I mean…why hire a WR coach that has never coached WRs and never played the position? Please answer.

UCF is recruiting like an upper-tier SEC team. The Knights will likely ink a full class of 25 high school freshmen for the first time since Gus has been in Orlando.

Even Jayvan Boggs is now being forecasted to UCF.

It is shaping up to be a banner July for Tim Harris Jr despite "never coaching wide receivers" ($1 to @LoboCane)

On a serious note, UCF is experiencing an uptick in recruiting that is charting like uat, thuga, and Clemmy did prior to their dynasties.

Watch out. UCF's ascension is way ahead of schedule.

images
The resident pervert with garbage post after garbage post. “UCF is recruiting like a top tier SEC team”.

Why am I a “dummy” for posting the news?
I also posted here about a Robert Jones and UCF before he was a mentioned by anyone.
You can't be serious. They were talking about him last week on Sons of UCF. They said he took down all his NC State references off his social media accounts.

I am obviously telling the truth because I wouldn't know whether he had NC State on his social media.

You can't be serious. They were talking about him last week on Sons of UCF. They said he took down all his NC State references off his social media accounts.

I am obviously telling the truth because I wouldn't know whether he had NC State on his social media.
I mentioned Robert Jones and UCF over a month ago on this thread.

Put on your seat belts boys. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

You cannot be serious.

You said -- and rightfully so -- that Demarcus Gardner committed to UCF because he "wanted to have a spot" after Tae Harris, who UCF really wanted, committed to Clemson.

Gardner probably flipped to Kentucky because UCF probably backed off a little.

This development DOES hurt UCF's chances of flipping Harris from Clemson.

On the Kendarius situation, the glitz and glam of Southern California is captivating, but it is a hell of a long way from Thomasville, Ga., and may not be the best atmosphere to raise a baby, either.

I will take a wait and see approach before I believe a forecast logged a day after an impressionable kid flew cross country to visit USC, whose recruiting class is absolutely imploding.

I am a big fan of D’Anton Lynn, but there is little chance Riddick takes his talents to Los Angeles. Tiny.

So Close Sport GIF by UFC

Last edited:
You cannot be serious.

You said -- and rightfully so -- that Demarcus Gardner committed to UCF because he "wanted to have a spot" after Tae Harris, who UCF really wanted, committed to Clemson.

Gardner probably flipped to Kentucky because UCF probably backed off a little.

This development DOES hurt UCF's chances of flipping Harris from Clemson.

On the Kendarius situation, the glitz and glam of Southern California is captivating, but it is a hell of a long way from Thomasville, Ga., and may not be the best atmosphere to raise a baby, either.

I will take a wait and see approach before I believe a forecast logged a day after an impressionable kid flew cross country to visit USC, whose recruiting class is absolutely imploding.

I am a big fan of D’Anton Lynn, but there is little chance Riddick takes his talents to Los Angeles. Tiny.

So Close Sport GIF by UFC
I said nothing of what you stated there Wacko. Gardner flipped to Kentucky and Kendarius Reddick is flipping to USC.

I said nothing of what you stated there Wacko. Gardner flipped to Kentucky and Kendarius Reddick is flipping to USC.
Actually, you did.

Gardner committed to UCF the same day Tae Harris committed to UCF. You said Gardner scrambled to commit to UCF to avoid getting squeezed out of scholarship offer. I was not aware the two played at the same school. Looking back, it makes sense that UCF would back off because UCF was only recruiting Gardner as a package deal with Harris.

You also posted that Riddick had a kid and said he would need a lot of NIL money for child care. I was not aware of his family situation because I am not a creeper like you. So it stands to reason that he will ultimately sign with UCF -- even he briefly flips to USC, given his family situation. Orlando is a better family atmosphere than USC.
11734320.png

Mar 18, 2024: Commit​

Demarcus Gardner commits to UCF Knights​

4682565.png

Tae Harris commits to Clemson Tigers​

I am willing to let the process work out with Reddick and for cooler heads to prevail. I'm sure Gus and Co., will be patient as well. Tre'Quon Fegans went to USC and landed back at UCF. Anthony Hopkins, also from Thomasville, Ga., went to Colorado and returned to the Southeast.

Last edited:
Actually, you did.

Gardner committed to UCF the same day Tae Harris committed to UCF. You said Gardner scrambled to commit to UCF to avoid getting squeezed out of scholarship offer. I was not aware the two played at the same school. Looking back, it makes sense that UCF would back off because UCF was only recruiting Gardner as a package deal with Harris.

You also posted that Riddick had a kid and said he would need a lot of NIL money for child care. I was not aware of his family situation because I am not a creeper like you. So it stands to reason that he will ultimately sign with UCF -- even he briefly flips to USC, given his family situation. Orlando is a better family atmosphere than USC.
11734320.png

Demarcus Gardner commits to UCF Knights​

4682565.png

Tae Harris commits to Clemson Tigers​

I am willing to let the process work out with Reddick and for cooler heads to prevail. I'm sure Gus and Co., will be patient as well. Tre'Quon Fegans went to USC and landed back at UCF. Anthony Hopkins, also from Thomasville, Ga., went to Colorado and returned to the Southeast.

Just stop with your nonsense pervert. What you are not aware of is plenty and is irrelevant.

Your infatuation (Gus Malzone) is getting bullied on the recruiting trail and that’s not debatable.

Just wait for the “silent commits and flips” that the UCF silver tongues have been talking about. Just wait for it. Keep waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT