ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I like him…he has trunks for legs. He’s a just bit over 6 ft…if he were 6-3 / 6-4 he would be a very high 4*.
On rare occasion do I agree with you, but this is one of those occasions. This kid lacks the NFL measurables that Gus has been recruiting of late. But he is an old-school, hard-nosed football player. He is an inch to an inch and a half away from being a blue chip.

His build reminds me of JJ Pegues'. Gus used that kid all over the field as a true freshman. Kickoff coverage, tight end, wildcat QB.

As a nose guard, this kid stayed square to the line of scrimmage and demanded a double team at the high school level. As an offensive lineman, he was a nasty finisher and one hell of a fold blocker. UCF won't find a gaurd who moves better in tight corners or with as proper of angles as this kid.

All I am saying is...

The path to being a starter at one position is much shorter than the other.

Haven’t heard much buzz about this kid but I know we are in play for him. 6’1 220lb Linebacker…Commits Sunday.

Jarquez Cartez Miami wants. Let’s see what the UCF “flipas” can do?

Last edited:
We have 18 recruits but the Team Ranking site only shows 16

It has been 2 days since they committed, why the delay?

The top slot WR in the nation (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 247 Composite) just announced a commitment date of July 21. He’s from Orlando but no UCF in his final four. Malzone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpalchin
I thought he was already committed to us?

*Nevermind that was Blanchard I keep getting them confused.

Listen, black culture is fine but it’s open to be made fun of…just like white culture or any other culture is. I saw an X video today of plates of bland ass food (on paper or styrofoam plates) while a Taylor Swift song was played being compared to said Taylor Swift song as being bland/white in culture…it was funny as hell b/c it was played to one of her pop songs while showing a plate of boiled chicken with unseasoned potatoes and various unseasoned vegetables. It was emphasized as basic white…It was so funny man, relax and have a laugh at life. I’ve listened to many black stand up comics say white people smell like bologna, which is just hilarious to say about anybody, which makes it funny as hell! People making light of stereotypes is funny, not “racist”. Stereotypes are a thing for a reason, laugh at it and realize it doesn’t represent all but it does represent a large portion (even if not the majority).

Me? Well I was poor white trash from a place no one knows. Now I’ve flipped that switch, and teaching my kids what my parents didn’t or didn’t know (financially) that I now know. My kids will be better than me (financially) and hopefully better humans. That’s the goal for my kids specifically.

I hope that these commits will take a football scholarship to ultimately help them gain experiences, education and better their “position”. No matter if they are white, brown, black or whatever you call any other skin colors...I didn’t have parents to help/push me in a financial sense, maybe these commits don’t either (or maybe they do). All I know is give someone a chance whether you understand their “culture” or not. Build not tear down.

Listen, black culture is fine but it’s open to be made fun of…just like white culture or any other culture is. I saw an X video today of plates of bland ass food (on paper or styrofoam plates) while a Taylor Swift song was played being compared to said Taylor Swift song as being bland/white in culture…it was funny as hell b/c it was played to one of her pop songs while showing a plate of boiled chicken with unseasoned potatoes and various unseasoned vegetables. It was emphasized as basic white…It was so funny man, relax and have a laugh at life. I’ve listened to many black stand up comics say white people smell like bologna, which is just hilarious to say about anybody, which makes it funny as hell! People making light of stereotypes is funny, not “racist”. Stereotypes are a thing for a reason, laugh at it and realize it doesn’t represent all but it does represent a large portion (even if not the majority).

Me? Well I was poor white trash from a place no one knows. Now I’ve flipped that switch, and teaching my kids what my parents didn’t or didn’t know (financially) that I now know. My kids will be better than me (financially) and hopefully better humans. That’s the goal for my kids specifically.

I hope that these commits will take a football scholarship to ultimately help them gain experiences, education and better their “position”. No matter if they are white, brown, black or whatever you call any other skin colors...I didn’t have parents to help/push me in a financial sense, maybe these commits don’t either (or maybe they do). All I know is give someone a chance whether you understand their “culture” or not. Build not tear down.
People have always said white people smell like wet dogs when they sweat. I thought that was dumb until I had kids. When they came inside after playing, they smelled like wet dogs. True and funny to a degree.

How hard is it to simply say, "It's just for my brothers"?

Speak f=cking English. This is America. Not Uganda.
Well neither jits or brudda is a Swahili (the official non-english language they speak in Uganda) word, so there is that. jit is slang for youth/child/little one. It's actually Florida slang that made its way up to Georgia apparently. and I know you know what brudda is so you just want to have something to say.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
jit is not black slang, I remember that word growing up in Orlando. fr is “for real”. What he wrote wasn’t even that bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT