ADVERTISEMENT

Religion of Peace member was Toronto shooter ...

I bet he's another second generation terrorist.

You can take the Muslim out of the Middle East, but you can't take the Middle East out of the Muslim.

"The murdered 18-year-old was identified as Reese Fallon, a recent high school graduate who volunteered for Canada's Liberal party and was due to attend McMaster University in the fall. Her family members said in a statement that they were devastated."

Just by the name of the political party, that is probably a communist organization.
leftists are really more likely to get shot dead by a muslim than an intelligent human is, for some obvious reasons.

Toronto Mayor John Tory's latest response to this act of muslim terrorism perpetrated in his city is?....
" Why does anyone in this city need to have a gun at all?"
No, Mr. Mayor. A better question is, "Why would a Muslim in this city need to have a gun at all?"

Publicized shootings continue to go up the past year, and not just in the US.

Is it the access to guns?
Or is it the renewed publication of shootings?

To me it's a self-fulfilling prophecy at work ... ratings = advertising dollars.

That's why we changed the definition of 'mass shootings' in 2013 ...
And we mark even an accidental discharge off school grounds (but within a mile or so) as a "school shooting" now too.

Reactions: UCFWayne
man this news story quickly feel out of the news cycle. i wonder why?

i just read isis is claiming this attack. they normally do this even if they werent involved, but i wonder if there is more to it.

man this news story quickly feel out of the news cycle. i wonder why?

i just read isis is claiming this attack. they normally do this even if they werent involved, but i wonder if there is more to it.
Because it's commited by a fringe radical group that isn't active on our soil, not a real threat, vs when it's commited by a fringe radical group that controls all 3 branches of government.

Because it's commited by a fringe radical group that isn't active on our soil, not a real threat, vs when it's commited by a fringe radical group that controls all 3 branches of government.
im pretty sure the media wouldve loved to push this story because the mayor there is big time anti-gun but then suddenly its not on front pages of any of the msm websites...

It's Canada, who allegedly has 'strict rifle laws' (NOT).

I read that the family who lost their 18 year old daughter is absolutely devastated. That is understandable, a mother and a father raise a child for 18 years, that child is a prat of their life; how can you lose such a fundamental part of your life and go on?

But at the same time, their child, and presumably the parents as well, have no actual concern about all the many Canadian families who will experience such similar and tragic losses, just because this child's family supports political policies where dangerous violent intolerant outsiders are welcomed into Canada, and the toll on the other Canadian families is of no concern to them.

Well now the chickens have come home to roost, only one of their chicks didn't come back home and never will.

Can they see now just what they are doing to the other Canadian families, or is it more important to welcome an unlimited number of 3rd world savages into Canada and prove to the whole world that they are not racists, or individuals who value the life of the nation or even their own family members above the well being of strangers who want to kill them?

Onion much?

redice is FC’s troll account where he hurls racism nearly every day as a way to fake being a “conservative” on here. It is absolutely a troll account by a leftie and that means FC

Reactions: UCFBS
redice is FC’s troll account where he hurls racism nearly every day as a way to fake being a “conservative” on here. It is absolutely a troll account by a leftie and that means FC
Give me a break. I called for redice's ban like 2 months ago. Don't you think mods have the ability to see IP addresses and would realize I'd be calling for my own ban. He's one of y'all.

redice's approach is just so awful for fringe tier talking points though. He should be chiming in: Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, why are Europe & North America supposed to be diverse? Imagine moving to China or Japan and trying to change its demographics. What if India's banking system & mass media was ran by a 2-3% minority who were Rastafarians and if you questioned the Rastafarians in the slightest, you're an anti-Rastafarian? or why can't America be more like Israel?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT