ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Chris Collins indicted on securities fraud

knights of UCF

Diamond Knight
Aug 22, 2004
Getting tired of these coastal elites trying to screw us all over time and time again. Smh. Hope this guy rots in jail.

Securities fraud? NYC Democrats laugh at that. Mere child's play.

Oops, your mental illness is showing again.

It's amusing that someone with your verified history of insanity and rage still says stuff like this. Doctors should study you as a specimen to understand how someone comes to have such little self-awareness. Or perhaps they should study how deep delusion can run in someone.

It's amusing that someone with your verified history of insanity and rage still says stuff like this. Doctors should study you as a specimen to understand how someone comes to have such little self-awareness. Or perhaps they should study how deep delusion can run in someone.

Where To Get Help
Don’t be afraid to reach out if you or someone you know needs help. Learning all you can about mental health is an important first step.

Reach out to your health insurance, primary care doctor or state/country mental health authority for more resources.

Contact the NAMI HelpLine to find out what services and supports are available in your community.

Politicians are especially slimy in New York and New Jersey. Both sides. It’s a rare bipartisan effort.

Bob Menendez should be in orison right now and yet he’ll win re-election in NJ to the Senate in 3 months.

Still, it was GOP this time, and federal.

I.e., while the state of New York has been 'political' as of late, this was a federal arrest.

Bob Menendez should be in orison right now and yet he’ll win re-election in NJ to the Senate in 3 months.
"Hi Bob...How are you? Congratulations on everything, we're proud of you. Congratulations, great job. You went through a tough, tough situation and I don't think a very fair situation, but congratulations."

Ugh. Going with "Democrats do it too..." I find it fun to look up boards and see who's on them from time to time... Whenever someone gets caught, Martha Stewart etc are the only times things like this happen, folks, believe me.

Ugh. Going with "Democrats do it too..." I find it fun to look up boards and see who's on them from time to time... Whenever someone gets caught, Martha Stewart etc are the only times things like this happen, folks, believe me.

Shut it, Zionist

Thunderous rounds of praise for Israel!!!

jh-yt.jpg

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT