ADVERTISEMENT

Retire, Gus

You've got to be f'n kidding me man. You're telling me some of our players were posting a pic of their OPPONENT, on their field, striking a Heisman pose, calling him the best in the world, right after losing to him???
Yes. and former players are noticing . these current guys have zero pride in UCF

UF is so bad that a W is possible but Iowa State, Arizona, Utah , BYU are likely Ls. with the amount of 4 year guys that is not a good result but TMO loves mediocrity
Yikes, Poolside. I've heard of fans looking ahead and counting wins---but prematurely counting losses for a 3-1 team? Hang in there, bud. There are a lot of games still to play.

Gus Malzone is literally a QB killer.

Only casuals blame the QB when a team loses. It wasn’t his best game, taking care of the ball was an issue. But it’s not like we had trouble getting yards, outgained Colorado.

But he could have been perfect yesterday, still wouldn’t have mattered. The defense has been torched by P4 opponents for two straight games. Ted Roof is a boomer that has failed everywhere he’s been. Gus somehow downgraded even more than what we had last year on the defensive side of the ball.

But but but the QB…

Only casuals blame the QB when a team loses. It wasn’t his best game, taking care of the ball was an issue. But it’s not like we had trouble getting yards, outgained Colorado.

But he could have been perfect yesterday, still wouldn’t have mattered. The defense has been torched by P4 opponents for two straight games. Ted Roof is a boomer that has failed everywhere he’s been. Gus somehow downgraded even more than what we had last year on the defensive side of the ball.

But but but the QB…
U r right to a point but this QB is a fullback at best. Problem is our 2 deep qb room is vacant No arms at all

But but but the QB…
I am not blaming Jefferson…the blame goes to Malzone.

Gus chose KJ:
1) because he missed out on the 2 other portal QB’s and needed someone
2) because of his size and running power
3) because he doesn’t need a good passer to run his High School offensive scheme
4) because he was less expensive
5) because he knows any Great Passing QB who wants to play in the NFL would never want to be part of his offensive scheme because they’ll never have a highlight reel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT