ADVERTISEMENT

Rio Olympics

Why is not it called Riolympics yet?

It's looks like they're having the olympics on the USF campus.

When will they just shut the Olympics down? Nothing but a financial drain for the city stupid enough to bid on hosting. Stupid bs sports that 99.99999% of the population gives two chits about. TV networks should subsidize funding for these debacles since they are the only ones making money from it. Note: I don't know if that last sentence is already happening cuz I didn't look it up.

When will they just shut the Olympics down? Nothing but a financial drain for the city stupid enough to bid on hosting. Stupid bs sports that 99.99999% of the population gives two chits about. TV networks should subsidize funding for these debacles since they are the only ones making money from it. Note: I don't know if that last sentence is already happening cuz I didn't look it up.
Just put it in Greece and leave it there, why keep building and demolishing facilities all over the world. Put a progressive per athlete entrance fee on it to fund it (ie first entrant is cheap, gets progressively more expensive per additional athlete).

Just put it in Greece and leave it there, why keep building and demolishing facilities all over the world. Put a progressive per athlete entrance fee on it to fund it (ie first entrant is cheap, gets progressively more expensive per additional athlete).
BUNCH OF UN PATRIOTIC MOTHERFUKCERS IN THIS FUKCING THREAD, THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: USFSucks
If they can't make the housing for the athletes livable, the most visible area of focus for the media, then imagine how shitty everything else is.

I guess after considering Zika, rampant crime, and the economic collapse, a living quarters with piss running down the wall isn't the worst thing there.

Personally I'd be fine with them drastically reducing the number of sports and reducing the scope of the Olympics.

I really don't need to see our basketball team beat up on some country by 50 points. Don't need to see soccer or tennis when we get so much of it already. Badminton is something people play in a backyard while grilling, not in the Olympics. We don't need golf when we already have the Ryder Cup. As much as I love ping pong, we don't need it.

Personally I'd be fine with them drastically reducing the number of sports and reducing the scope of the Olympics.

I really don't need to see our basketball team beat up on some country by 50 points. Don't need to see soccer or tennis when we get so much of it already. Badminton is something people play in a backyard while grilling, not in the Olympics. We don't need golf when we already have the Ryder Cup. As much as I love ping pong, we don't need it.
Just leave curling in the winter olympics alone.

Absolutely need to reduce the amount of sports played. Some of the "sports" played are just crazy.

Are you people listening to yourselves? WE'RE A-FUKCING-MERICA!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY WATCHING OUR BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT UP ON THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES BY 50 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????? BECAUSE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of anti-nationalistic un-American motherfukcers up in this motherfukcing thread, tell you what!!!!!

Absolutely need to reduce the amount of sports played. Some of the "sports" played are just crazy.
So I take it you are against the IOC acknowledging the eSports (video gaming) competition happening concurrently in Rio as one step down from a full olympic demonstration event.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Are you people listening to yourselves? WE'RE A-FUKCING-MERICA!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY WATCHING OUR BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT UP ON THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES BY 50 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????? BECAUSE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of anti-nationalistic un-American motherfukcers up in this motherfukcing thread, tell you what!!!!!
I'm going to unlike this, just so that I can like it again. What the **** is wrong with people, more sports need to be added so that we can dominate at more things!

You know that you are blue shit
Stop making this about you, this is about Mrrrrka and all these commie bastards not wanting to see our glorious nations dick stomping the shit out of other countries because America and shit.

The Olympics were based on the spirit of athletic competition, not the ability to make loads of money entertaining you on your couch. US TV and corporations have screwed the Olympics all up and now people like you think that only commercial sports should be in the Olympics. It should be just the opposite. Give all the athletes in sports that aren't on the four letter network and broadcast worldwide a chance to perform on the world stage and stop trying to make money off of it. That's why the IOC sucks so damn badly.

The Olympics were based on the spirit of athletic competition, not the ability to make loads of money entertaining you on your couch. US TV and corporations have screwed the Olympics all up and now people like you think that only commercial sports should be in the Olympics. It should be just the opposite. Give all the athletes in sports that aren't on the four letter network and broadcast worldwide a chance to perform on the world stage and stop trying to make money off of it. That's why the IOC sucks so damn badly.
Actually, he said the opposite. Get rid of basketball, soccer, golf, tennis, etc.

Badminton is something people play in a backyard while grilling, not in the Olympics. We don't need golf when we already have the Ryder Cup. As much as I love ping pong, we don't need it.

Cone on now, we have to let un-athletic short asian people win at something. What else can the Chinese dominate in? Industrial espionage and hacking aren't Olympic sports. Give them ping pong.

Little did I know errrrrrbody in this forum is a GOD DAMN COMMIE BASTARD!!!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY OUR COUNTRY WHOOPING OTHER COUNTRIES AND MAKING MONEY BECAUSE AMERICA, MOTHERFUkCERS!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MMMMMMMMMMMMME
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRI
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fukc's sake, you amateurs.

Cone on now, we have to let un-athletic short asian people win at something. What else can the Chinese dominate in? Industrial espionage and hacking aren't Olympic sports. Give them ping pong.
Gymnastics. Because they are willing to give stuff to little girls to stunt their growth.

Rio is literally a shithole

"Foreign athletes will literally be swimming in human crap, and they risk getting sick from all those microorganisms," local pediatrician Dr. Daniel Becker told the Times. "It's sad, but also worrisome."

Link

Little did I know errrrrrbody in this forum is a GOD DAMN COMMIE BASTARD!!!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY OUR COUNTRY WHOOPING OTHER COUNTRIES AND MAKING MONEY BECAUSE AMERICA, MOTHERFUkCERS!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MMMMMMMMMMMMME
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRI
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fukc's sake, you amateurs.
#BAN****INGCOMMIES

Reactions: jetsaholic
I personally like watching our basketball team beat everybody by 50 points. My two other basketball teams that I like (Magic and UCF) have been shite lately so I like watching winning basketball for once. Who doesn't love Paul George dunking on and shoving his scrotum into a little Chinese man's face?

Reactions: jetsaholic
I personally like watching our basketball team beat everybody by 50 points. My two other basketball teams that I like (Magic and UCF) have been shite lately so I like watching winning basketball for once. Who doesn't love Paul George dunking on and shoving his scrotum into a little Chinese man's face?
This guy gets it.

Reactions: Young Knight
jQ49wxX.gif

I spoke to someone down there who said that they built a "mall" to cater to Olympic fans near the main event stadium and upon grand opening, realized that they failed to hardwire 1/4 the building for electricity.

I spoke to someone down there who said that they built a "mall" to cater to Olympic fans near the main event stadium and upon grand opening, realized that they failed to hardwire 1/4 the building for electricity.
They could've used all the money they spent on bathrooms instead. Everybody takes a shit outside in Brazil as it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT