ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse trial is over before it begins

Umm, I live in one of the deepest red states in the country, it most certainly is not liberals who made the state dependent on the federal government.
Politicians did. And almost all politicians are authoritarian leftists, regardless of party. That's just how it is man. Conservatives are heartless because they would rather see people deal with their own problems and not get bailed out due to laziness or incompetence.

Politicians did. And almost all politicians are authoritarian leftists, regardless of party. That's just how it is man. Conservatives are heartless because they would rather see people deal with their own problems and not get bailed out due to laziness or incompetence.
And the people voted for these politicians, so why give the voters a pass?

Well ok then, let's just make everyone's lives miserable because of internet hysteria, or something.
So people getting a job and being productive will make them miserable?

Sorry bub, but you just described why this country needs to split.

So people getting a job and being productive will make them miserable?

Sorry bub, but you just described why this country needs to split.

Huh? Who said anything about jobs? You were ranting about gender, and race baiters and such. And people have jobs, what people dont have is decent wages, decent healthcare, are treated like shit by their employers, etc etc. You want people to be less angry? Then treat them better and make their lives better.

Last edited:
Huh? Who said anything about jobs? You were ranting about gender, and race baiters and such. And people have jobs, what people dont have is decent wages, decent healthcare, are treated like shit by their employers, etc etc. You want people to be less angry? Then treat them better and make their lives better.
Other than platitudes, how do you make their lives better?

Of course government is the solution, especially Soviet style planning.

I didnt say I did, but at least I am not itching to start shooting people.
Was Rittenhouse? If so, then why did he wait until he was cornered, after running away? Why did he try to turn himself into police? Why did he run away yet again?

But most of all ... why did people want to bash him, attack him, run after him, even point guns at him when he wsa clearly running away? Why did a small mob go 'all vigilante' on him?

Not one of you guys have answered those questions. You literally refuse to because it would require logic and go against the narrative ... especially people with felony convictions and even 'assault weapons' themselves.

I.e., Gauge couldn't claim self-defense if he ended up shooting Rittenhouse. He clearly chased after him. He refused to stop anyone from assaulting and even battering Rittenhouse. He, like others, are perfect examples of vigilantees.

Stop ignoring that and focusing solely on Rittenhouse. It's the biggest load of hypocrisy of all. Especially since Gauge regretted not shooting Rittenhouse, which would have made him guilty of at least manslaughter, if not murder, since he ran after him and wanted to engaged him.

Weird, I dont recall ever saying anything about wanting to be a Soviet style state.
That's what a lot of people are claiming, but they fail to understand what they are saying when they want many things and state such ... you included.

The Soviet system is not some sort of 'evil' Reagan made it out to be. It's allegedly a very efficient system that appeals to the technical, especially engineers, with great intentions. And it utterly makes it one of the most corrupt implementations by, of and for the state, which is where many of our changes are utterly headed with great fanfare among the masses.

why did people want to bash him, attack him, run after him, even point guns at him when he was clearly running away? Why did a small mob go 'all vigilante' on him?
Maybe it has something to do with this teenager walking the streets with an AR-15 assault rifle.

Media narrative difference

It's sad because cars can easily kill more people. It's simple physics.

Add in car bombs, which are a real thing and extremely deadly -- just like the worst school killing in history is still explosives, not guns (and a century ago) -- and it really factors much, much higher.

But it doesn't fit a narrative. No one cares about the truth anymore. We care about hype.

The supermajority of mass shootings aren't with an AR15, they don't fire any faster than pistols (actually, gas is usually slower than blowback with full auto too), they use a smaller cross-section (which is another discussion), they don't have non-FMJ options commonly available/used (which is the biggest issue, especially with its smaller calibers), and cause more wounding, but less death (statical reality, despite the assumptions/narratives) ... let alone jam far more often.

That's why the Media shows an AR15 silhouette for any 'assault weapon,' which is used in over 96% of homicides, ut isn't even a long rifle.

Virtually every major mass shooter that has attempted to use high capacity magazines has had them jam and the carnage ended as a result. Parkland shooter? 10 cartridge magazines ... the punk did it to prove a point, that someone well trained can do a lot more, with a lot less in 1/10th the time.
The lie is to get AR15 style weapons banned, and when it does nothing to stop anything, use that excuse to ban all 'assault weapons' which are basically anything invented over the last 200-250 years ... basically even guns the Framers of this country had access to.

Yeah, the school shooting in Michigan today was peaceful I am sure.
Only 3 dead. Doesn't match the pre-Obama (pre-2013) FBI definition of a 'mass shooting.' But those statistics sure look high 2013+. ;)

Still one of my favorite NPR articles, as nearly all 'reports' are actually non-shootings.

Only 3 dead. Doesn't match the pre-Obama (pre-2013) FBI definition of a 'mass shooting.' But those statistics sure look high 2013+. ;)

Still one of my favorite NPR articles, as nearly all 'reports' are actually non-shootings.

They didn’t change it that much thought. In 2012, it was four or more killed with no cooling off period. In 2013, it was changed to 3 or more. Of course, that capture the domestics where one person killed the spouse and the 2 kids.

They didn’t change it that much thought. In 2012, it was four or more killed with no cooling off period. In 2013, it was changed to 3 or more. Of course, that capture the domestics where one person killed the spouse and the 2 kids.
In 2013 it was changed to 3 casualties (not just deaths), from 4 deaths.

I didn't say mass shooting, I said school shooting.

(i) For purposes of this subparagraph—
‘‘(I) the term ‘mass killings’ means 3 or more
killings in a single incident;

(2) DEFINITIONS.—For purposes of this subsection—
‘‘(A) the term ‘mass killings’ means 3 or more killings
in a single incident;

Yes, the Congressional definition of 'Mass Killings.' No argument.
But the FBI has been using 3 or more casualties for 'Mass Shootings,' even 0 deaths.

BTW, I may also be guilty of applying the Mass and Social Media's confusing in using FBI 'Active Shooter' reportings as 'Mass Shootings' too -- kinda like how they confuse 'Assault Weapon' (political definition like 'Active Shooter') and 'Assault Rifle' (technical definition, even if it varies, like 'Mass Shooting').

Because that also was in the FBI 2013 report as well.

Lol. Lin Wood is clearly an idiot and Kyle calls him out. Props, young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT