ADVERTISEMENT

Rizk

Oh absolutely! But it will be completely wasted here.
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.

Last edited:
I have to hope that the people with the money step in and force Gus to take responsibility, quit calling plays, hire a QB coach, an OC and new DC, and quit hiring his cronies or retire for whatever reason he wants to give. Yeah, I know, and I wish rainwater was beer.
Their money would be better off paying for his buyout. The man is too self absorbed to change his ways.

Did anyone see KJ and Brown on Sideline when Rizk was completing passes and scoring? Looked like they saw a ghost. They didn’t like he was actually doing good. I’m betting Gus didn’t either. None of them know how to be a good QB until they are shown. Start Rizk please against Zona.

No idea about an offense that throws. He was forced to address the O with an OC n he demoted Hinshaw and went back to his HS O Fraud

No idea about an offense that throws. He was forced to address the O with an OC n he demoted Hinshaw and went back to his HS O Fraud
He did call more over the middle plays. Maybe the QB finally went beyond the first option. Rizk even used the check down to RB. I don’t think I’ve seen that from any other QB this year. It’s usually throw to first option or take off. Use the weapons. 5 on every play. Use them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT