ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Mueller to testify publicly before Congress

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-two-key-house-committees-july-17/1566706001/

Mueller will testify in open session before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 17.

are you guys ready for round 2?
Geez. Like we are going to find out anything new and it's putting him in a weird position. Since it's public, he won't be able to comment on anything that was redacted. If he brings something important to light that wasn't in the report then he could be charged with a crime. If any details change on any level he can be accused of perjury.

Isn't it just time to move on?

Geez. Like we are going to find out anything new and it's putting him in a weird position. Since it's public, he won't be able to comment on anything that was redacted. If he brings something important to light that wasn't in the report then he could be charged with a crime. If any details change on any level he can be accused of perjury.

Isn't it just time to move on?
I think Mueller is strongly tempted to go off and give his opinions. Also, this opens him up to questions about the FISA warrants. I would love to see someone lay a perjury trap for him just for the irony of it.

lol the dickless Democrats are still hoping that Papa Mueller bails them out and says something so egregious that it warrants them launching into some idiotic impeachment hearing.

Clearly that is the motivation.
i know this is omg anecdotal evidence, but ive talked to many friends and family over the past few months. they all vary in political views. they all pretty much want to move on. only the tds people want to move forward with impeachment.

honestly, i think if they were to move forward with impeachment, that would shift the views of independents and even some left of center people over towards trump. i hope they go forward with it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i know this is omg anecdotal evidence, but ive talked to many friends and family over the past few months. they all vary in political views. they all pretty much want to move on. only the tds people want to move forward with impeachment.

honestly, i think if they were to move forward with impeachment, that would shift the views of independents and even some left of center people over towards trump. i hope they go forward with it.
It wouldn't help the Dems, I know that. They are already going to have to answer questions on why nothing is getting done so if they spend months of their time trying to impeach in an obviously futile attempt it will be a bad look.

The whole 2 year, 30 million dollar Mueller report was fake

Are you ready for the real report now?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFWayne
The whole 2 year, 30 million dollar Mueller report was fake

No, just not read by people like you.

The only thing Mueller's testimony accomplishes is to rub the report's troublesome findings in the faces of the Red Hats by having them broadcast on TV. But you and your fellow RHs don't give a sh*t so, in the end, it's not going to change minds.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I love the red hat circle jerk going on in here.

Trump could rent a billboard in Times Square blasting proof of collusion while signing a notarized confession letter and you inbred backward hillbillies would still be claiming fake news. Ya'll really and truly do not give a shit about the truth.

The only thing Mueller's testimony accomplishes is to rub the report's troublesome findings in the faces of the Red Hats by having them broadcast on TV. But you and your fellow RHs don't give a sh*t so, in the end, it's not going to change minds.
if there was something in it, the proceedings wouldve started by now.

all this will accomplish is to annoy alot of people in the middle that just want to see this country move on. the longer this drags out, the more likely they will be pushed towards trump. i hope the left keeps pushing.

You degenerates pushed a total lie and fake conspiracy on this nation for 2 entire years while trying to undo the 2016 election all because you were so butthurt over losing.

The Report told us that this was a lie and a fake conspiracy. So kindly, ya'll can fuk off for a while since the left in this country has NO credibility after shamefully dragging this nation into this pit of shit for so long.

Do I have to remind you that the entire Russia hoax began principally due to a Russian produced disinformation dossier that was purchased by the HRC campaign, then circulated to the Obama FBI where partisans used that Russian produced disinformation dossier as justification to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, and set the stage for this entire Russia hysteria nonsense?

You degenerates pushed a total lie and fake conspiracy on this nation for 2 entire years while trying to undo the 2016 election all because you were so butthurt over losing.

The Report told us that this was a lie and a fake conspiracy. So kindly, ya'll can fuk off for a while since the left in this country has NO credibility after shamefully dragging this nation into this pit of shit for so long.

Do I have to remind you that the entire Russia hoax began principally due to a Russian produced disinformation dossier that was purchased by the HRC campaign, then circulated to the Obama FBI where partisans used that Russian produced disinformation dossier as justification to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, and set the stage for this entire Russia hysteria nonsense?

Literally all of this is a lie.

Why do you people have to lie to push your agenda?

you do realize the report is available to everyone right? its been months since the release. please point me to the page and line number.
They were summarized for you and your "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" buddies back when the full report was finally released.

If you were too lazy to pay attention then, a quick Google search will do the trick now.

They were summarized for you and your "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" buddies back when the full report was finally released.

If you were too lazy to pay attention then, a quick Google search will do the trick now.
please enlighten me to the page and line number.

you do realize the report is available to everyone right?
But that didn't mean posters like you or 85 would pay any attention to it's findings.

The Mueller Report carefully outlined at least ten instances of potential obstruction of justice. Since you and 85 apparently don't remember the discussion of them (since, obviously, they were 'fake' news stories), here's a brief summary of the areas where Mueller laid out documentation of potential obstruction of justice:
  • Trump asking FBI Director Comey to let Michael Flynn go.
  • Trump's reaction to the Russian investigation (McGahn told to stop AG Sessions recusing himself, reaction when he did, Trump telling Sessions to 'unrecuse' himself.)
  • The firing of FBI Director James Comey. Trump telling Russians that he faced "great pressure" because of Russia and that he'd "taken it off" by firing Comey.
  • The President's response to the naming of Mueller as Special Council. (Trump instructed McGahn to call Acting AG and have him removed. He did not.)
  • Presidential efforts to curtail the Russian Investigation. (Among many things, Trump instructing an aide to push Sessions into limiting the investigation to future election interference. Sessions refused.)
  • Attempts to prevent the public from seeing the evidence. (Worked to limit the media's access to Don Jr's emails and Trump's involvement in writing Don Jr.'s initial *False* statement regarding the reason behind his Russian meeting.)
  • Trump's efforts to get AG Sessions to 'unrecuse' himself despite repeated efforts.
  • Trump telling McGahn to deny he ever wanted the Special Council removed.
  • Trump's team's interactions with Flynn and Manafort (e.g. Trump commending Manafort for "not flipping."
  • The President's changing stance regarding Michael Cohen.
Yeah, there was literally nothing there, right guys? :rolleyes:

But that didn't mean posters like you or 85 would pay any attention to it's findings.

The Mueller Report carefully outlined at least ten instances of potential obstruction of justice. Since you and 85 apparently don't remember the discussion of them (since, obviously, they were 'fake' news stories), here's a brief summary of the areas where Mueller laid out documentation of potential obstruction of justice:
  • Trump's reaction to the Russian investigation (McGahn told to stop AG Sessions recusing himself, reaction when he did, Trump telling Sessions to 'unrecuse' himself.)
  • The firing of FBI Director James Comey. Trump telling Russians that he faced "great pressure" because of Russia and that he'd "taken it off" by firing Comey.
  • The President's response to the naming of Mueller as Special Council. (Trump instructed McGahn to call Acting AG and have him removed. He did not.)
  • Presidential efforts to curtail the Russian Investigation. (Among many things, Trump instructing an aide to push Sessions into limiting the investigation to future election interference. Sessions refused.)
  • Attempts to prevent the public from seeing the evidence. (Worked to limit the media's access to Don Jr's emails and Trump's involvement in writing Don Jr.'s initial *False* statement regarding the reason behind his Russian meeting.)
  • Trump's efforts to get AG Sessions to 'unrecuse' himself despite repeated efforts.
  • Trump's team's interactions with Flynn and Manafort (e.g. Trump commending Manafort for "not flipping."
thats alot of stuff that isnt against the law. obstructing laws that werent broken. man thats hard hitting stuff. i mean these are all clear as day collusion with russian gov officials to rig our 2016 election. why hasnt congress moved to impeach him yet?

This is the continued and compounding reason that you and the rest of your left wing extremists buddies like @NinjaKnight won’t have your candidate win in 2020

The failure to see that Americans are tired of this Bullshit and want to move on.

It’s just continuing to drag out the fact that you all are sore losers with extreme cases of TDS. Americans see that as a sign of weakness and weak leaders in the Democratic Party.

Nobody gives a crap about the Mueller report anymore. That’s yesterday’s news

Last edited:
I love the red hat circle jerk going on in here.

Trump could rent a billboard in Times Square blasting proof of collusion while signing a notarized confession letter and you inbred backward hillbillies would still be claiming fake news. Ya'll really and truly do not give a shit about the truth.
Red hat
Circle jerk
Inbred
Backward hillbillies
Shit

What a wonderfully informative post/response

Well, we will never know if that billboard confession would actually cause us to claim fake news, because there wasn’t any actual collusion

Keep dreaming and fantasizing though

Reactions: UCFKnight85

lol I like how you continue to side step the small issue that the lie that you pushed for 2 years blew up in your face thanks to the Mueller Report. Will you and every Democrat ever say sorry for pulling this country into the shitter with these lies? Of course not.

As to your list, all I can say is lulzzzz. Firing Comey is not obstruction. Trump getting pissed off and calling out the Mueller Team on Twitter, while being slandered by liberals for something he KNEW he didn't do, is not obstruction. Telling a subordinate to do something that TRUMP COULD HAVE DONE HIMSELF and having him not do it, is not obstruction.

There's a reason Mueller recommended to not to charge ANYONE with obstruction. Notice I said anyone? Not a single person even within Trump's orbit was charged with obstruction.

Let me know when you want to admit that you shamefully pushed lies and conspiracy theories about COLLUSION! for 2 years and shamefully pushed Russian propaganda about our President. And apologize.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I made the erroneous assumption that you people are actually interested in a real discussion of the evidence Mueller collected. I should have known better.

The mere notion that there's "nothing to see here" and that Trump "could fire whomever he wants" is ridiculous when:
1) he tells Comey to back off Flynn and then,
2) when he doesn't, fires him, and then,
3) tells the Russians he took care of his Russian problem.

Yessiree, that doesn't look suspicious at all. :rolleyes:

I made the erroneous assumption that you people are actually interested in a real discussion of the evidence Mueller collected. I should have known better.

The mere notion that there's "nothing to see here" and that Trump "could fire whomever he wants" is ridiculous when:

No collusion

Who gives a fukc??

You

I already told you, these people literally do not give a shit about the truth.

You are wasting your time trying to use logic on people who don't care about logic.

I already told you, these people literally do not give a shit about the truth.

You are wasting your time trying to use logic on people who don't care about logic.
The truth is no collusion professor. That’s all we care about

Not obstruction of an investigation into a crime that never existed. That’s the take of the average American. The TDS left wing extremists continue to desperately try to feast on a nothingburger

No actual obstruction either. Intent without action does not equal a crime. Mueller can oscillate all he wants but nowhere in his report does he lay out a prima facie case for obstruction. Nor has he said since that he had one. He just threw out some meager breadcrumbs and said Congress can try to find more it they want to. Which I’m sure the avid Trump-hater wants them to.

It’s not a hard concept. We don’t imprison people in this country for thoughts. He can tell someone he wants to obstruct all day long but if he never actually does it then there is no crime.
Telling someone he wants to obstruct that never actually did it. All for a crime that never existed

giphy.gif

It’s not a hard concept. We don’t imprison people in this country for thoughts. He can tell someone he wants to obstruct all day long but if he never actually does it then there is no crime.

Can you imagine being this fuking stupid?

Our president wanted to collude with a foreign government to destabilize the United States, but we just don't have evidence he was able to do so.

Jesus Christ you people take party lines to a whole new level of insanity

Yup, shook dodged the question and deflected

Yup, shook dodged the question and deflected
Like Trump, beelit47 apparently can't read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT