ADVERTISEMENT

***Russian Collusion Confirmed Mega Thread*** UPDATE: 3 years in prison for Cohen

Do y'all red hats care to try to explain your theory of why Michael Cohen is lying to Mueller and making this all up?

Reactions: bluechip12
You gotta give Trump credit for working his flock into believing this is all 'political' and not legal.

So when the sh*t hits the fan (The Return of Watergate -- only worse), we'll have a bunch of vocal, conspiracy-loving Joe Sixpacks who'll wave their guns and declare Civil War against 'The Deep State.'

God forbid their hero and his cronies knowingly broke the law and got busted by Mueller.

Lol our resident inbred racist @Sir Galahad has nothing but name calling. That's how worked up he is. What a disgusting shit tier piece of trash. Completely swallows the load of bullshit from fox news every day since he is completely incapable of thinking for himself.

Trump has perjured himself. Nobody should be surprised by this since he is a demented liar, this is 100% a fact proven everyday.

Trump lied?

How in the fuking hell do you have a question mark at the end of this statement? Are you seriously so mind boggling inbred that you have to ask if Trump lied? Holy fuking hell how are people as stupid as you allowed to vote?

You're hoping for something to bust loose since you're a desperate partisan but no one else takes you seriously. No one.

Wrong, we do take him seriously. We understand that his posts are based on facts and reason while yours are based on the musings of a completely deranged and demented lunatic. Only the dumbest people still support the clown in office, which perfectly explains why you’re still on here every day peddling the same ol’ red hat idiocy and sticking your head in the sand when he’s caught in lie after lie.

Last edited:
Once again, a bunch of ignorant people that don’t know how this business works. I am currently building on three continents in five different countries. I have brokers in dozens of countries that all say they represent me yet I have zero signed brokers.

Cohen was not an employee of Trump, he may have been working on his behalf but like my hundreds of brokers, I have no idea what they are doing and saying and until I see an LOI, there is no direction from me or the companies I represent.

Cohen could say anything he wants, he could do anything in terms of the Building but it’s unlikely Trump was directing him. Until either an LOI has been executed or deposits sent, the owners rarely involved.

Once again, a bunch of ignorant people that don’t know how this business works. I am currently building on three continents in five different countries. I have brokers in dozens of countries that all say they represent me yet I have zero signed brokers.

Cohen was not an employee of Trump, he may have been working on his behalf but like my hundreds of brokers, I have no idea what they are doing and saying and until I see an LOI, there is no direction from me or the companies I represent.

Cohen could say anything he wants, he could do anything in terms of the Building but it’s unlikely Trump was directing him. Until either an LOI has been executed or deposits sent, the owners rarely involved.
Trump lied to Mueller in his responses.

LOL

So this entire Russia debacle investigation is going to now end and center on the timing of when Trump's shell company did or didn't stop pursuing a real estate deal in Russia, at a time when every pundit in the world had Trump losing the election huge and never entering office.

[roll]

Reminder- the same lunatics in this thread claiming everyone LIED!! are the same lunatics who assured us that Kavanuagh lied under oath or something.

TDS is real

lol you know when CNN's Jake Tapper is calling bullshit on something from the left, it really has no validity at all and is yet another bullshit talking point being pushed by TDS folks

This was during an interview with a top ranking Democrat who was also dealing in lies and pushing faux conspiracy. These people are going to be lunatics in the House.

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”

lol you know when CNN's Jake Tapper is calling bullshit on something from the left, it really has no validity at all and is yet another bullshit talking point being pushed by TDS folks

This was during an interview with a top ranking Democrat who was also dealing in lies and pushing faux conspiracy. These people are going to be lunatics in the House.

“Look, this is clearly not welcome news for the president,” said Tapper. “I don’t want to pretend that it is but once again I look at these documents and I don’t see any evidence of conspiracy between members of the Trump team and the Russian government to interfere in the election.”
I agree with Tapper. There is no evidence known to the public at this time that Trump conspired with Russia or Wikileaks.

But I also don't expect to see the evidence from these crimes at this point. We have dozens of indictments now. People doing whatever they can to make plea agreements. The president freaking out.

Everyone who knows what the evidence actually is is acting in a way that leads me to believe it's there and its strong.

I agree with Tapper. There is no evidence known to the public at this time that Trump conspired with Russia or Wikileaks.

But I also don't expect to see the evidence from these crimes at this point. We have dozens of indictments now. People doing whatever they can to make plea agreements. The president freaking out.

Everyone who knows what the evidence actually is is acting in a way that leads me to believe it's there and its strong.

And who knows what the "evidence" is? This is supposedly a Mueller camp investigation only at this point and Congress is not involved (which makes this entire special counsel a violation of the Constitution).

You're hilariously grasping at straws to feed your TDS. You're willfully believing that these Democrats shrieking on cable news about "conspiracy" actually know something but they don't. They've been dealing in lies for 2 years now and nothing has changed.

And who knows what the "evidence" is? This is supposedly a Mueller camp investigation only at this point and Congress is not involved (which makes this entire special counsel a violation of the Constitution).

You're hilariously grasping at straws to feed your TDS. You're willfully believing that these Democrats shrieking on cable news about "conspiracy" actually know something but they don't. They've been dealing in lies for 2 years now and nothing has changed.
Mueller and the people he's investigating know what the evidence is and their actions are the ones I'm citing, along with leaks from trumps camp.

Mueller and the people he's investigating know what the evidence is and their actions are the ones I'm citing, along with leaks from trumps camp.

God. Just admit that you're shrieking over nothing at this point, just as you did with the Avenatti tweets, and let's be done with this pathetic thread.

LOL

So this entire Russia debacle investigation is going to now end and center on the timing of when Trump's shell company did or didn't stop pursuing a real estate deal in Russia, at a time when every pundit in the world had Trump losing the election huge and never entering office.

[roll]

Reminder- the same lunatics in this thread claiming everyone LIED!! are the same lunatics who assured us that Kavanuagh lied under oath or something.

TDS is real
Yup. None of this has anything to do with Russia and collusion but 100% to do with politics and the hatred for Trump...by both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
God. Just admit that you're shrieking over nothing at this point, just as you did with the Avenatti tweets, and let's be done with this pathetic thread.
12 months ago if I would have told you that Paul Manafort Michael Flynn Michael Cohen several Trump campaign employees would be either in prison or on their way to prison you would have said I was shrieking over nothing. Yet here we are.

12 months from now? Who knows.

Reactions: bluechip12
12 months ago if I would have told you that Paul Manafort Michael Flynn Michael Cohen several Trump campaign employees would be either in prison or on their way to prison you would have said I was shrieking over nothing. Yet here we are.

12 months from now? Who knows.

Hey here's a crazy idea- let's wait for this Mueller report to actually be released. Then, we won't have to deal in nutty speculation, shriek over what tweets mean, and we can finally be done with this never ending debacle and move on with life.

But meh - we look forward to your new post created on Monday for some other "HUGE!" development

Hey here's a crazy idea- let's wait for this Mueller report to actually be released. Then, we won't have to deal in nutty speculation, shriek over what tweets mean, and we can finally be done with this never ending debacle and move on with life.

But meh - we look forward to your new post created on Monday for some other "HUGE!" development
I'm following it in real time. But you do you.

The point is, that this investigation is not just shrieking like "lock her up" was. People committed crimes and are going to jail. The president is freaking out. Those impacted are in closer and closer circles to Trump. Cohen is a major cog in this and he's coming all the way clean. That's not great for Trump especially with democrats controlling house investigations now.

By the way @UCFKnight85 your initial read on Trump was correct. I'll give you credit for that. It's not too late to regain your morals and say that regardless of political affiliation the United States cannot have a leader who has surrounded himself with criminals and may be involved in criminal activity himself. This should not be a partisan issue we should all have enough respect for the country to demand better from our leadership. When the Mueller report comes out I hope you'll regain your sensibilities and support any Republican effort to primary Trump.

But wait, you said you knew the President’s responses yet you just said the public doesn’t know. Go figure

Reactions: UCFKnight85
By the way @UCFKnight85 your initial read on Trump was correct. I'll give you credit for that. It's not too late to regain your morals and say that regardless of political affiliation the United States cannot have a leader who has surrounded himself with criminals and may be involved in criminal activity himself. This should not be a partisan issue we should all have enough respect for the country to demand better from our leadership. When the Mueller report comes out I hope you'll regain your sensibilities and support any Republican effort to primary Trump.

Lol. You and the other lefties have made SUCH a compelling case to join your way of thinking. It’s been a race to the bottom here to see who can be more nasty and vile. But morals and stuff.

its sad that following trump and the various scandals are the high light of his miserable life. he should probably spend more time with his family instead of glued to twitter for any semblance of an update.

its sad that following trump and the various scandals are the high light of his miserable life. he should probably spend more time with his family instead of glued to twitter for any semblance of an update.
My God you're right. I'm wasting my whole life posting on a message board. It's pathetic. I have 5,000 posts in 8 years. What have I done with my life.

ADVERTISEMENT