ADVERTISEMENT

Sad sack game thread

I usually don’t call out a player by name so I’ll say #20 is playing a horrible game. Had two separate opportunities to stop their running back in the backfield and bounced off of him. Then missed the sure pick that could have been a pick 6. Someone should tell Moore you can use your arms in football!

Reactions: Shark59
Several times our DB has met Singletary at the line and tried to take him down with a shoulder tackle. Don’t they teach these guys to use their arms too? See no improvement from Game 1!

People need to chill. We have new staff, trainers, systems. That is why I said I need 5-6 games to figure out what we are. No way to predict how a new system works, even with the great talent we returned. Not making excuses...just keeping it real. I said 9-10 wins because our program has to learn entire new systems, and we have a first time head coach to boot. Go Knights!

Clearly the passing game is there, just take what they give you and score. Also tackle better, we suck and need to put 8 in the box, this kid can't beat us through the air.

The Heup is real. The team looked great on that drive. Milton ran it in, but this was a team operating with full gas and in control of everything.

My only question is how much higher the score goes in favor of the Knights.

Dat run doe!!!:flushed:

0qEupyN.jpg

Big red flood? Is that next level red wings status?

I moved to Melbourne Beach in '99 and watched GoL build this team. They became my team. It was pure coincidence that Frost ended up here and went back to Lincoln.

Hope you can forgive me for being in the right place at the right time.

GoL laid the foundation for something special and I will enjoy every moment of it.

People need to chill. We have new staff, trainers, systems. That is why I said I need 5-6 games to figure out what we are. No way to predict how a new system works, even with the great talent we returned. Not making excuses...just keeping it real. I said 9-10 wins because our program has to learn entire new systems, and we have a first time head coach to boot. Go Knights!

Bad tackling is not from needing to figure out a system.

Love how we pick a score and it’s nearly the same and we want to throw the whole team to the wolves. Did we really expect to hold them to under 20?

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT