ADVERTISEMENT

SARS-CoV-2 vaccine options, especially since it'll likely be an annual vaccination going forward

Previous influenza variants for which mRNA vaccines were developed did not turn into pandemics. So there was no need to market a vaccine to prevent an illness that isn’t circulating in the population. Why have’t the Covid mRNAs been approved via the normal process rather than EUA? Simply because of time since conclusion of the human clinical trial. Pfizer is currently submitting application for full FDA approval and that will likely come very soon.
So you're admitting it was rushed?
Thank you!

And yes, Pfizer will likely get the fastest ever full approval, thanks to the pandemic, but your 'come very soon' is likely going to be 2022-2023, and only for 16+, not kids.
You just made all my points for me. :)

Also, look up how poorly some of the other mRNA fared, especially influenza, as well as the side effects.

The UK just did for AstraZeneca what the US should have done for the J&J. Of course, the UK mandated the AZ, unlike the US that hasn't mandated anything, so big difference. But the US could have made the same 'advisement.'

The risk went up inversely with age with the Adenovirus Type vaccines, while the risk of serious infection went down. So the simple solution here is to recommend people get a different type of vaccine the younger they are.

People heading to or beyond 50 shouldn't have any issues. That's why when the J&J was unpaused, and my wife's own headaches passed, I got it. No issues so far, maybe just a few aches, but I don't think those are related.

As always, I won't guilt any young people for not getting any vaccine until full FDA approval, as they have the supermajority of their life ahead of them, and vaccination affords them little, let alone won't stop the spread of any coronavirus. That's not what the vaccine prevents, despite assumptions.

Just like pets who cannot get it can carry it.

Thank you!

And yes, Pfizer will likely get the fastest ever full approval, thanks to the pandemic, but your 'come very soon' is likely going to be 2022-2023, and only for 16+, not kids.

Also, look up how poorly some of the other mRNA fared, especially influenza, as well as the side effects.
Look mom. It’s Mother’s Day and I’m an asshole. I love to prolong pandemics and I’m proud of it!
giphy.gif

Thank you!

The Pfizer full approval is expected in the next couple weeks actually. There is no difference in criteria for EUA vs full approval other than additional time elapsing at the conclusion of clinical trials. There is no difference in how it will be administered with the full approval either. Nothing was “rushed”. Steps that usually are performed sequentially were done in parallel thanks to operation warp speed. The distribution and manufacture logistics we in place a year ago because the vaccine companies were assured of the government paying for the vaccine. They didn’t have to wait and see trial results before deciding on whether or not to manufacture.

A Nebraska fan Covid truther who posted about refusing to get the Vaccine died from Covid

A Nebraska fan Covid truther who posted about refusing to get the Vaccine died from Covid

Get the vaccine or run around like dumb ass UCFBS running your mouth, catch it, and die. This happens to fat people and sloths.

Still not convinced he (BS) actually got the vaccine.

Get the vaccine or run around like dumb ass UCFBS running your mouth, catch it, and die. This happens to fat people and sloths.

I wonder how much of a comorbidity running your mouth off is for COVID. I mean, we have glaring examples in Herman Cain and Nebyank. Add in UCFBS and that's like a 67% mortality rate.

I wonder how much of a comorbidity running your mouth off is for COVID. I mean, we have glaring examples in Herman Cain and Nebyank. Add in UCFBS and that's like a 67% mortality rate.
Everyone knows Herman Cain volunteered to get the Rona. He was the first in a logical progression that went all the way to Donald in an honest and, in many ways, benevolent attempt to show that this really wasn't a big deal.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Everyone knows Herman Cain volunteered to get the Rona. He was the first in a logical progression that went all the way to Donald in an honest and, in many ways, benevolent attempt to show that this really wasn't a big deal.
The unfortunate thing for ole Herman is that the Chinese spy that Swalwell was poking slipped him the b1.1.7 variant that is immune to lemonade and sunshine. This one act was the butterfly flap that ends with us wearing red and kneeling to the Chairman.

Look mom. It’s Mother’s Day and I’m an asshole. I love to prolong pandemics and I’m proud of it!
Who said I was against the vaccine and for prolonging pandemics?

I just merely pointed of that giving vaccines to those under 25, let alone 16, is not only not going to do Jack, but even the US FDA is not looking to approve the Pfizer vaccine for under 16. They only, finally received Emergency Use for under 16.

Seriously, stop making the argument you want to have, and actual listen to what I'm saying. This is why you are as bad as Ninja.

And why what I've said has been proven correct over the past 6 months and more and more of you go, "Oh, this is the first I'm hearing of this."

You guys are still backtracking on so much.

Last edited:

First off, stop saying 'the' vaccine. Not only are there multiple types, but even different implements, from how the mRNA type vaccines deliver the direct payload to the choice of vector in Adenovirus types.

Secondly, and this is why you're an a-hole, like others here. You're the guys running your mouths and spewing assumptions that are dead wrong. You're hypocrites for making fun of me for exactly what you're actually doing.

You respond to my continued facts as more and more are noted in mainstream media with this, instead of actually admitting I'm correct.

There is so much butthurt here that you guys are pathetic. SARS-CoV-2 won't be 'going away' any more than OC43-CoV (HCoV-OC43). Key point...

SARS-CoV-2 in the 21st century is just replacing OC43-CoV from the 20th century as the #1 respiratory complication killer of the elderly.

Among young people, especially under 25, it's nothing. And like OC43-CoV, or any coronavirus, they will spread SARS-CoV-2 faster than anyone, even when vaccinated.

We're not going to 'beat' this thing.
Herd immunity is impossible with coronaviruses, at least with current medicine.

Plus... you'll be hearing more about how faulty interpretations of the PCR test is in the future too. The test is valid, but it's interpretation is difficult. All it shows for sure is if you've ever been exposed to SARS-CoV-2. From there, the interpretations in the results are inconsistent.

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: I received the J&J Adenovirus type 26 (Ad26) vaccine at the end of April.

A new theory, based on the AstraZeneca, but possibly the J&J as well, both Adenovirus type vaccines. The preservatives involved are also used in other vaccines, but the human cell proteins are more unique to these Adenovirus vectors used in delivery.

QUOTE: _'... reaction could be tied to stray proteins and a preservative... in the AstraZeneca vaccine... team has just begun examining [J&J]'s vaccine... identified more than 1,000 proteins in AstraZeneca’s vaccine derived from human cells, as well as a preservative known as... EDTA... hypothesis is that EDTA, which is common to drugs and other products, helps those proteins stray into the bloodstream, where they bind to a blood component PF4... inflammation caused by the vaccines, combined with the PF4 complexes, could trick the immune system into believing the body had been infected by bacteria, triggering an archaic defense mechanism that then runs out of control and causes clotting and bleeding... Greinacher has compared the activation of the dormant response—which has been supplanted in the evolution of the human immune system, but still lurks in its foundations—to “awakening a sleeping dragon.”'_

Who said I was against the vaccine and for prolonging pandemics?

I just merely pointed of that giving vaccines to those under 25, let alone 16, is not only not going to do Jack, but even the US FDA is not looking to approve the Pfizer vaccine for under 16. They only, finally received Emergency Use for under 16.

Seriously, stop making the argument you want to have, and actual listen to what I'm saying. This is why you are as bad as Ninja.

And why what I've said has been proven correct over the past 6 months and more and more of you go, "Oh, this is the first I'm hearing of this."

You guys are still backtracking on so much.
The Pfizer vaccine is soon going to be FDA approved for people as young as 12, and you know it, so I don’t know what the hell you are talking about

YOU ARE GOING TO BE PROVEN WRONG AGAIN! YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

The sooner EVERYONE GETS THE VACCINE, the quicker this is going to end. I suggest that you read up on heard immunity if you’re so smart. THAT INCLUDES CHILDREN.

The rest of us are going to go on with our lives when this is over and you can continue to live with your conspiracy theories forever, no thanks to your BS

Last edited:
Reactions: DaShuckster
First off, stop saying 'the' vaccine.
Made it this far and stopped. You're picking the fly shit out of the pepper, dummy. Please get back on your meds and again, this board isn't a substitute for real therapy. As for the rest of your insanity:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The Pfizer vaccine is soon going to be FDA approved for people as young as 12, and you know it, so I don’t know what the hell you are talking about

YOU ARE GOING TO BE PROVEN WRONG AGAIN! YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

The sooner EVERYONE GETS THE VACCINE, the quicker this is going to end. I suggest that you read up in heard immunity if you’re so smart. THAT INCLUDES CHILDREN.

The rest of us are going to go on with our lives and you can live with your 75% effective J & J vaccine
@ucfMike (tagging you since the lunatic has you on ignore and I really don't feel like watching him piss into the wind because he can't figure out who I am talking to): Why hasn't the FDA or any medical/scientific community consulted with him and all his infinite knowledge on the subject? Seems like such a waste of "man"power (square quotes for effect).

Reactions: Ucfmikes
@ucfMike (tagging you since the lunatic has you on ignore and I really don't feel like watching him piss into the wind because he can't figure out who I am talking to): Why hasn't the FDA or any medical/scientific community consulted with him and all his infinite knowledge on the subject? Seems like such a waste of "man"power (square quotes for effect).
Thanks. When the FDA DOES approve the Pfizer vaccine for 12 and up, do you think that lunatic @UCFBB will be back to own up to how wrong he has been all this time?. Hell no, but we should be sure to let him know about it

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT