ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewal Email is Out

There's 7 home games next year
Did UCF cancel with FIU or FAU?

Did UCF cancel with FIU or FAU?

They play FAU on the road. Plus USF. Plenty of road trip options plus a great home schedule!

Last edited:
I don’t know if anyone has seen the increase in the parking “charge on fund” minimal annual gift, but that looks to have doubled. Makes my 4 tickets in stadium club and Softball lot go from $5k to $6700, that’s a pretty big bump, like 34%. I understand we are GOING to the Big12 but we will be playing a AAC/C-USA schedule in 2022. Maybe try the price hike when we actually play the Big12 schedule, don’t act like I’m an idiot…

This doesn’t sit well with me, have already felt I pay a decent premium as it is with our schedule, but this is enough to have me think about it.

Last edited:
I expected a price increase with us going to the B12. Mine went up about $7 per seat per game. That's not too bad.

I expected a larger increase. Like it or not, we have to accept that our prices need to go up. For comparable seats (ticket and donation together) UCF tickets are less expensive than most B12 teams.

I know it probably does not make you feel any better, but the softball lot parking is responsible for the vast majority of your increase.
Yes of course, it’s all of the increase really. $7 per ticket is nothing, but $5k was kind of my max for our current schedule. We aren’t playing can’t miss teams in this conference or playing lights out against these bad teams. All games are on TV and this year the games have been snoozers against bad teams. Save the hike for the Big12, don’t hike on this dud conference schedule.

I expected a larger increase. Like it or not, we have to accept that our prices need to go up. For comparable seats (ticket and donation together) UCF tickets are less expensive than most B12 teams.
No - I don't have to like it, or accept it. If fact we should challenge it. Other than inflation, what is the justification why the prices are going up? UCF needs to articuate why prices have increased, and not just go along with it, other than the obvious additional home game.

No - I don't have to like it, or accept it. If fact we should challenge it. Other than inflation, what is the justification why the prices are going up? UCF needs to articuate why prices have increased, and not just go along with it, other than the obvious additional home game.
Exactly. It’s like they are oblivious to the product that has been put forth on the field against the lackluster teams on the schedule. Have they seen our stadium during the last several games or the 14-7 outcomes? No one can even give their tickets away.

2022 is not a Big12 schedule yet they are premising this whole price hike on the Big12 comparison? Talk about stupidity. We have a pretty big, very good College of Business who can probably teach a little supply and demand theory to these bozos. I’ve sold or tried to sell a couple of my set of 4 stadium club tickets this year, even tried to give them away on this site with no takers. I’ve sold at a loss or I ate the cost….demand isn’t there for the current product. I’ll prob just pick a few games to buy at someone else’s loss and watch the rest on ESPN+ as that’s our demand….just take an Uber, save thousands.

I agree. Plus, why do prices have to increase with a Big12 schedule? Why do we have to keep up with the prices of our conference members? Aren't we about to get 4x-6x the TV revenue? I don't get this move at all.

Students should be the ultimate measure of demand. They haven't packed out their sections once this year... I suppose TMo will learn once that 1500 person waiting list for season tickets becomes 3000 unsold seats.

Y’all wanted to join the Big12, this is what joining a power conference looks like. Prices are going to continue going up over the next couple seasons.
I tried to tell everyone in the past that UCF season tickets were the greatest deal in all of sports. They were underpriced for the last few years and now the school has a reason to Jack them up

Value also depends on where you're sitting and parking, per seat costs for my group is now over $180 per game. People are starting to back off. This happened before during the first big price hike and section 210 was half empty for 2 years before it recovered.

We have a pretty big, very good College of Business who can probably teach a little supply and demand theory to these bozos.
UCF season tickets are almost COMPLETELY sold out. I think UCF Athletics has a good grasp on supply and demand. I have not looked at all scenarios, but ticket price increases are very small and for parking, only the softball lot saw a significant increase in cost...probably because they are getting more requests for softball parking.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Either you can and/or want to go to games and/or support UCF or you don’t….if you can’t continue to spend the money this way then you got to do what you got to do….we have had an unbelievable bargain since 2007…no worries if your run as as season ticket holder ends now….Charge On…we have a great 7 game home schedule Next year…Best we have ever had…JWB.

The buyout to leave. Our plan is to leave after next year. We will have to wait another year if we don’t raise the funds quick enough.

Y’all wanted to join the Big12, this is what joining a power conference looks like. Prices are going to continue going up over the next couple seasons.
I tried to tell everyone in the past that UCF season tickets were the greatest deal in all of sports. They were underpriced for the last few years and now the school has a reason to Jack them up
No you pack the house. Then when you have a waitlist you raise them up. Keep the house packed. You have to recruit to have success on the field. Keep the house full. Take the TV $$$.

UCF season tickets are almost COMPLETELY sold out. I think UCF Athletics has a good grasp on supply and demand. I have not looked at all scenarios, but ticket price increases are very small and for parking, only the softball lot saw a significant increase in cost...probably because they are getting more requests for softball parking.
When your current games are half empty and you can’t even give your tickets away, there’s a problem. Someone on here mentioned they had their tickets listed for $6 and couldn’t sell them. Remember this years tickets were rolled over from last year b/c of Covid.

I think they will get a good grasp on supply and demand with these price hikes. We’ll see…

Reactions: SkiDog291
I actually hate parking on campus anyways, takes forever to get out. I may figure out a way to get the worst/cheapest parking and use our e-scoots to scoot around campus.
I have cabana seats and never park in the garage I’m assigned (I think it’s D). I park right in front of campus and walk. Good exercise

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The buyout to leave. Our plan is to leave after next year. We will have to wait another year if we don’t raise the funds quick enough.
Disclose the facts, show me the numbers, articulate why prices are going up. If UCF shows me the justification, I may be inclined to accept. Be transparent.

When your current games are half empty and you can’t even give your tickets away, there’s a problem. Someone on here mentioned they had their tickets listed for $6 and couldn’t sell them. Remember this years tickets were rolled over from last year b/c of Covid.

I think they will get a good grasp on supply and demand with these price hikes. We’ll see…
I saw UCONN tickets on tickemaster for $6...sad. Market always corrects itself. I agree...we'll see.

Feels like this is the year I can no longer afford to keep my tickets. Mostly because of living out of state and not going to games but that was easier to swallow before the last price bump. Not to mention this one.

2 points.

Having UCF season tickets is a luxury that will continue to become more expensive. It’s supply vs demand in addition to the B12. If you can’t afford it then you have to get less tickets or compromise something else in your lifestyle

The other point is that those of you that are parking away from the expensive lots are smart. It’s an expense that can be avoided and it’s becoming a hassle. I only park in a lot to tailgate and to be a little closer to the stadium, but you can tailgate anywhere

Last edited:
The waiting list ‘number’ seemed a little fishy to me. Did they put down deposits to get on this list? Also convenient was that season tickets sold out just before the BSU game. Likely someone bought up the last chunk for resale.

Big 12 requires more resources to be competitive and this increase was unavoidable imo.

$1,400 --> $1,660

Not thrilled but I'm happy to keep my seats until Big 12 schedule rolls around in a few years.

This upcoming season is going to be our best home game slate we have seen in a long time. Two P5 (Louisville, GT) and two teams from the top of the conference (SMU and Cincy). Switching FIU for South Carolina State was just a cash grab.

Disclose the facts, show me the numbers, articulate why prices are going up. If UCF shows me the justification, I may be inclined to accept. Be transparent.
Call the Ticket Office and ask these questions. Not sure what they are allowed to disclose. They go up every year anyway. They added another home game. A junky FCS but it’s still justifying the raise. Our buyout of AAC is not cheap. Recruiting for all of the sports needs new funds for us to compete. We will be fighting P5 schools for recruits and need top notch facilities and player areas to get them. We are going from a top tier G5 to a lower end P5 until we upgrade. It’s expensive. Best thing to do if you do get them is to pick a good game you can’t go to and sell those tickets well above market value. In 2013 I sold one game , all 5 of my tickets for total cost for the season. We were good that year and it was USF. You have to hope for same.

Reactions: SkiDog291
Actually they don't owe you any explanation.......you can always listen to the games on the radio

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
The waiting list ‘number’ seemed a little fishy to me. Did they put down deposits to get on this list? Also convenient was that season tickets sold out just before the BSU game. Likely someone bought up the last chunk for resale.

Big 12 requires more resources to be competitive and this increase was unavoidable imo.

Isn't that what the TV money would cover?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT