ADVERTISEMENT

Senate D’s act like children at Confirmation Hearings

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
These grown adults decided to act like spoiled kids and try to interrupt and derail the confirmation hearing for Brett Kavanaugh by acting like total dicks.

Note: every D below stated months ago that they were a No to whoever trump picked yet they are still whining about not having enough documents.

My solution: if they don’t want a hearing then simply shut it down now and vote Kavanaugh in.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The first thing I thought of was crazy ol' Maxine...Reclaiming my time! Reclaiming my time!

Reactions: knightbeer
Fvcking Democrats. Rest assured that this type of thing never happens on the other side of the aisle.*

That’s just the thing- they’re assuring it will be done to them some day by doing this. Just like Reid assured the fillinuster would be fully destroyed when he nuked it. The D’s lull this crap not thinking about when it’ll be done to them.

I guess I should thank Reid though. We will soon have Justice Kavanaugh thanks in part to his actions.

That’s just the thing- they’re assuring it will be done to them some day by doing this. Just like Reid assured the fillinuster would be fully destroyed when he nuked it. The D’s lull this crap not thinking about when it’ll be done to them.

I guess I should thank Reid though. We will soon have Justice Kavanaugh thanks in part to his actions.

You fuking dipshit just missed the irony of ewe's post. Always having to explain these sorts of things to you like a child. Really takes the fun out of it.

Reactions: bluechip12
Democrats already killed town hall meetings ... pretty soon the public will not be allowed inside of public hearings. Book it. People will have to watch on closed circuit TV.

Losers always ruin everything for everybody.

Yeah they're assuring it will happen to them someday. The dems could just block all progress until we have a new president and then put in someone they like instead of who Trump picked. They could do that but then democrats might be assuring themselves to have deal with incivility in the future...

Right?

Right?

Yeah they're assuring it will happen to them someday. The dems could just block all progress until we have a new president and then put in someone they like instead of who Trump picked. They could do that but then democrats might be assuring themselves to have deal with incivility in the future...

Right?

Right?

What are you raging about? Your political heroes are turning a confirmation hearing into a juvenile circus and you approve because- politics?

So funny. You guys bitch and whine about “lack of civility” yet scream “you did it too!” as you cheer these idiots acting this way.

What are you raging about? Your political heroes are turning a confirmation hearing into a juvenile circus and you approve because- politics?

So funny. You guys bitch and whine about “lack of civility” yet scream “you did it too!” as you cheer these idiots acting this way.
You suggested dems should play nice on scotus confirmations or republicans might be obstructionist to them... think about that.

You suggested dems should play nice on scotus confirmations or republicans might be obstructionist to them... think about that.

I’m asking the Democrats to not turn a confirmation hearing into a pathetic political circus. Is that too much to ask? Especially for a nominee that is supremely qualified in every possible way?

This is not some SJW rally. This is the United States Senate that they’re acting like morons in.

I'm not big on Cruz, but watching him at lunch, he sure hammered the nail on how the Democratic party is trying to destroy the 1st Amendment.

It's amazing how far the left has gone, and shocking too many journalists -- not all (there are some good ones at various, mainstream outlets) -- are supporting that effort too.

I’m asking the Democrats to not turn a confirmation hearing into a pathetic political circus. Is that too much to ask? Especially for a nominee that is supremely qualified in every possible way?

This is not some SJW rally. This is the United States Senate that they’re acting like morons in.
It's a product of your own party's historic and unprecedented obstruction on Obama's SC pick. This is the backlash you warned about.

I'm not big on Cruz, but watching him at lunch, he sure hammered the nail on how the Democratic party is trying to destroy the 1st Amendment.

It's amazing how far the left has gone, and shocking too many journalists -- not all (there are some good ones at various, mainstream outlets) -- are supporting that effort too.

Much of what the libs have done over the last few years has amazing unintended consequences. Like the fact that most male politicians and corporate execs are now nervous about meeting 1 on 1 with females due to the liability of the possible accusation. The fact that most politicians either stopped doing Town Halls or now greatly restricts who gets in them due to the screaming and protesting. And on and on and on. Different, but similar, Harry Reid goes "nuclear" to get Obama judges in ... now the Democrats cry incessantly about the Republicans threatening to do the same thing.

How is this good for anybody?

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS

Retardplicans have already done this to the Dems.

It's a product of your own party's historic and unprecedented obstruction on Obama's SC pick. This is the backlash you warned about.

Lol it’s not backlash. Kavanaugh is going through and there’s nothing these morons can do about it. I guess I was just wondering if Democrats could at least act like adults when undertaking a confirmation hearing in the Senate. Guess not.

Are you mad that McConnell was simply following the Biden rule in 2016? Are you mad knowing that the GOP confirmed Obama’s pick before a midterm, and that the D’s are attempting to destroy that precedent?

Do you psychos really get so much joy from coming in here to fling shit at each other every day? My god. I come check this shit show out 1-2 times a week and I can’t believe how addicted some of you are to this.

Politics are corrupt. Both parties are hypocrites. Neither side is going to be the one to back down to the other.

Do you psychos really get so much joy from coming in here to fling shit at each other every day? My god. I come check this shit show out 1-2 times a week and I can’t believe how addicted some of you are to this.

Politics are corrupt. Both parties are hypocrites. Neither side is going to be the one to back down to the other.
It is addictive and not in a good way. Agree with all you say.

But every so often there are good discussions and I’ve learned things that I didn’t know and have changed my mind.

Then don't click threads here? I've never understood people who open threads just to bitch about the thread.

Because they hate what you've done to this place.

[roll]

Says the guy who bitched about the board and then stuck around to troll, be a dick, and create a fake troll account to incite racism and hatred.

Oh, and the guy who defends a white man's usage of the N word.

[roll]

Says the guy who bitched about the board and then stuck around to troll, be a dick, and create a fake troll account to incite racism and hatred.

Oh, and the guy who defends a white man's usage of the N word.
This is why we can't have nice things. Only one of those statements is true. You're hammering away on what is likely a cracked iPhone 7 screen and furiously making this place toxic.

This is why we can't have nice things. Only one of those statements is true. You're hammering away on what is likely a cracked iPhone 7 screen and furiously making this place toxic.

They’re true. You created rediceknight and your troll account got banned. You’re a terrible pathetic troll.

For those who havent seen it, check out what Ben Sasse had to say in his time yesterday. Its 15 minutes long and worth every second.

I was bored last night .... and watched several hours.

This $%$$ is embarrassing as hell. Kamala Harris is horrid. She just plays "gotcha" with the candidate all day. Cory Booker continuously tries to insinuate that this guy is the grand leader of the KKK. The Hawaiian lady seems dumb.

Kavanaugh freaking dominated those idiots. Every time they put him on a position acting like he either A) hates women or B) wants to kill minorities, he backed up, composed himself, and talked about the facts of the case.

The Democrats do not care at all how qualified this guy is. Their vote is NO no mater what he says ... they just want him to "slip up" so they can roast him publicly and further advance their own political careers.

I was bored last night .... and watched several hours.

This $%$$ is embarrassing as hell. Kamala Harris is horrid. She just plays "gotcha" with the candidate all day. Cory Booker continuously tries to insinuate that this guy is the grand leader of the KKK. The Hawaiian lady seems dumb.

Kavanaugh freaking dominated those idiots. Every time they put him on a position acting like he either A) hates women or B) wants to kill minorities, he backed up, composed himself, and talked about the facts of the case.

The Democrats do not care at all how qualified this guy is. Their vote is NO no mater what he says ... they just want him to "slip up" so they can roast him publicly and further advance their own political careers.

They’re being yelled at by the left wing extremists who now dictate DNC politics to be as destructive to the process as possible. They can’t win but they’re demanding to DO SOMETHING and make this the biggest debacle ever.

They’re children with low IQs

Kamala Harris has now sunk to such pathetic levels that she charged Kavanaugh with having spoken to Trump’s defense attorney on the Mueller case and he denied, while she has not a shred of evidence to support her heinous accusation.

This is truly pathetic. The left and their media friends are trying to make any scrap of shit stick and they look pathetic in the process.

Cory Booker has come unhinged. He’s now threatening to violate the rules of the senate and release confidential information because he believes the public needs to see it. His job is to take in information, make an argument before the deliberative body, and then accept the results. That’s what a Republic is. His job is not to whip the public up into a frenzy whenever he doesn’t get his way. If he wants the information to be public, follow the process that exists to release it.

The penalties can be severe for an action such as this. I hope they use all of them if he makes good on his threat.

Cory Booker has come unhinged. He’s now threatening to violate the rules of the senate and release confidential information because he believes the public needs to see it. His job is to take in information, make an argument before the deliberative body, and then accept the results. That’s what a Republic is. His job is not to whip the public up into a frenzy whenever he doesn’t get his way. If he wants the information to be public, follow the process that exists to release it.

The penalties can be severe for an action such as this. I hope they use all of them if he makes good on his threat.

He should be removed form the Senate. He’s an extremist and just pandering for his 2020 commercial.

Btw- the memo leaked anyways and it’s totally irrelevant. It centered around post 9/11 security screening.

Not only is he a disgrace as a Senator, he’s also a liar

He should be removed form the Senate. He’s an extremist and just pandering for his 2020 commercial.

Btw- the memo leaked anyways and it’s totally irrelevant. It centered around post 9/11 security screening.

Not only is he a disgrace as a Senator, he’s also a liar
So the story is now that the documents were already cleared for release, Booker knew they were cleared for release, and then after he knew, he went on his "I'm going to release confidential documents" rant anyways?

So the story is now that the documents were already cleared for release, Booker knew they were cleared for release, and then after he knew, he went on his "I'm going to release confidential documents" rant anyways?

Look at this. He is a total grandstanding liar. A fraud.

So, now we're being told (by Committee staffers) that SenBooker knew BEFORE he made these statements – that the documents in question had already been cleared for release. That's a significant claim to make, so I've asked his office directly. Will update if/when I get response. https://t.co/lNxx3wEVCZ

— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) September 6, 2018

Booker is a total asshat. These guys are just making a mockery of the process all for political theater. As I said last night, it's embarrassing.

The senate judiciary committee actually has a very important job. Screening the supreme court nominees is about as important a job as their is. Supreme Court Justice is a lifetime appointment and the ultimate judge of the rule of law in this land.

For them to act like this, not take it seriously, ask the same questions over and over even after they have been answered, tee up 1,000 "gotcha" moments, and now Booker claims "bombshell" release of confidential documents even though they were A) no longer confidential and B) implied NOTHING that he made it sound like they did.

Just flat embarrassing.

Well we certainly wouldn't want anybody who's unhinged

These disgusting characteristics are totally unacceptable from a Government leader!

Yeah, when it get THAT BAD, it's time for this unhinged, grandstanding, lying fraud to go, right guys? :)

You do realize that he totally fabricated a magical set of documents that would sink Kavanaugh and then acted like a martyr by declaring he’d risk being expelled from the Senate to illegally release this document, only to find out that the document was already released and it was utterly unremarkable? Yes?

The guy is a nut and yet you can’t find it in you to admit it. My God. TDS is real.

Well we certainly wouldn't want anybody who's unhinged

Lmao...the irony of 85’s comments

These disgusting characteristics are totally unacceptable from a Government leader!

Yeah, when it get THAT BAD, it's time for this unhinged, grandstanding, lying fraud to go, right guys? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT