ADVERTISEMENT

Senate D’s act like children at Confirmation Hearings

Well we certainly wouldn't want anybody who's unhinged

These disgusting characteristics are totally unacceptable from a Government leader!

Yeah, when it get THAT BAD, it's time for this unhinged, grandstanding, lying fraud to go, right guys? :)
Well played.

Reactions: bluechip12
You do realize that he totally fabricated a magical set of documents that would sink Kavanaugh and then acted like a martyr by declaring he’d risk being expelled from the Senate to illegally release this document, only to find out that the document was already released and it was utterly unremarkable? Yes?

The guy is a nut and yet you can’t find it in you to admit it. My God. TDS is real.
He just doesn’t get it! Lmao 85 has tds so bad

This is what morons say when they can’t defend their team looking like jackasses in a hearing
This isn’t football.l, no teams here.

You literally just called out a guy in a hearing for what trump was been doing almost 4 years.

Grab em by the pussy, right? Remember when trump made fun of the disabled man? McCain pow?

But hey, Democrats are playing politics in a hearing that they will eventually lose.

Geez such tiny dick syndrome

This isn’t football.l, no teams here.

You literally just called out a guy in a hearing for what trump was been doing almost 4 years.

Grab em by the pussy, right? Remember when trump made fun of the disabled man? McCain pow?

But hey, Democrats are playing politics in a hearing that they will eventually lose.

Geez such tiny dick syndrome

I would say the tiny dick syndrome rests with the morons who cry about Trump 24-7 and then applaud their Senators for acting like bitch boy morons.

As alwsys, your posts here are total shit tier

85 has become unhinged, a total grandstanding liar, a fraud. Just flat embarssing.

remember how you hated trump in the primary? But now he’s your boy. SAD

85 has become unhinged, a total grandstanding liar, a fraud. Just flat embarssing.

remember how you hated trump in the primary? But now he’s your boy. SAD

Says the guy trying to deflect from his team looking like total fuking morons and anti-Americans in these hearings.

Just flat out embarrassing.

More unhinged D’s pushing lies about Kavanaugh supported by unhinged liberals with small dick syndrome

You do realize that he totally fabricated a magical set of documents that would sink Kavanaugh

Yeah, I get it. Anyone who would knowingly fabricate a set of lies should be locked up, right? There is no place in our Government for leaders who would use hyperbole, distortion, and fabrication.

All the more reason to get rid of this bum, right guys?

Yeah, I get it. Anyone who would knowingly fabricate a set of lies should be locked up, right? There is no place in our Government for leaders who would use hyperbole, distortion, and fabrication.

I like how you literally do not respond to what I ever write and just make up your own narrative to respond to.

He can lie if he wants, which he did- it’s pathetic given he is positioning himself as this superior serious Senator for his 2020 run. It’s really pathetic when you lie about a document and then insinuate that it paints someone as a racist, which is what happened.

He would only be removed from the Senate if he had actually done what he was talking about doing (or not given it was a whore out stunt) and releasing Senate confidential documents on his own. He was threatening to do this as a faux Spartacus which would have been grounds to kick him from the Senate.

I know you’ll take this context and merely respond to what you want though

I see you now are in support of people being unhinged in the Government. Seemed like before the Booker/Kamala episode you were violently against it.

Now ... all of a sudden ... excuses come flying out of you? Interesting.

I see you now are in support of people being unhinged in the Government. Seemed like before the Booker/Kamala episode you were violently against it.

Me supporting an unhinged luney like Booker?!?!?!? Haven't you read my comments on this thread?

Just like you guys, I'm totally against unhinged, lying, fabricating frauds in positions of leadership in our Government.

BTW, this board should be renamed 'Hypocrisy Central' :)

Me supporting an unhinged luney like Booker?!?!?!? Haven't you read my comments on this thread?

Just like you guys, I'm totally against unhinged, lying, fabricating frauds in positions of leadership in our Government.

You mean your two posts sarcastically comparing Booker to Trump? Yeah ... real tough stand. You are the man.

Glad you skipped over my post.

Do you psychos really get so much joy from coming in here to fling shit at each other every day? My god. I come check this shit show out 1-2 times a week and I can’t believe how addicted some of you are to this.

Politics are corrupt. Both parties are hypocrites. Neither side is going to be the one to back down to the other.

85 is indeed mentally ill. Flinging shit is what he does. All day, every day. Others merely just call him out for his lunacy and for his desire to turn this board into a toxic cesspool.

85 is indeed mentally ill. Flinging shit is what he does. All day, every day. Others merely just call him out for his lunacy and for his desire to turn this board into a toxic cesspool.

And yet, I've never attempted to seek out board members to physically assault them. [roll]

I love when you say these things because it's so easy to show that you are in fact the biggest nutjob on this board. You threatened me too but I guess you didn't have the stones to try and chase me around and fight me at games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT