ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Knight question...

A

anon_gi3vk9zbfmw0w

I'm somewhat curious, I figured maybe some people on here might know why...

I noticed after reading the press release that UCF Football put out this week that a few seniors (Shawn Burgess-Becker, Jake Brown, Jacob Harris, Josh McMullen) are not listed as being honored on Senior Knight. Any idea why?

Also, a few red-shirt juniors are being recognized Friday on Senior night (A. Harris, Kingston, Benkel, Bacote-Sweat, Gebka, Hancock, Roberson). With another year of eligibility left for all of these guys, is it a little strange they would be recognized this Friday? I get that they are graduating this year, and that they entered with this senior class. But still...I would assume the majority of those guys will be back.

Just interested why some people are (or aren't) on that list. Friday can't get here soon enough!!

Brown also "walked" last year. Remember...he didn't decide to come back to the team this year till after Spring Practice was over.

Brown also "walked" last year. Remember...he didn't decide to come back to the team this year till after Spring Practice was over.
I think Brown should walk again this year and set a UCF record in that category. That would be funny

Reactions: firm_bizzle
hancock is a strange one because i don't see how he could get the 60 hours he needs to graduate in a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT