ADVERTISEMENT

Sharp money coming in on Memphis

This is why I don't gamble on sports betting. The so-called "sharp" money did in fact see something legitimate. Memphis creates match-up challenges for UCF.

What the "smart money" didn't realize is that the love and brotherhood these guys have for each other was too much to overcome.

So both 'sides' were right. Overall, a completely lousy game to gamble on, that swung both ways and winning the bet involved more luck than anything else.

This is why I don't gamble on sports betting. The so-called "sharp" money did in fact see something legitimate. Memphis creates match-up challenges for UCF.

What the "smart money" didn't realize is that the love and brotherhood these guys have for each other was too much to overcome.

So both 'sides' were right. Overall, a completely lousy game to gamble on, that swung both ways and winning the bet involved more luck than anything else.
Vegas didn’t know that but the smart money guys did and thus have more of it today.

Vegas didn’t know that but the smart money guys did and thus have more of it today.

I'll say this: A fool and his money are soon parted. Keep betting on games like this (which 95% of them are) and the 10% vig will eventually eat your stack.

I'll say this: A fool and his money are soon parted. Keep betting on games like this (which 95% of them are) and the 10% vig will eventually eat your stack.
I have literally placed a bet on 3 UCF games in my entire life and this was one. I’m 2-1 and only lost due to the spread vs Memphis last time. Not a big gambler at all but felt that -3 was (is) free money. I won’t be making a habit out of it.

Dudes, we witnessed a very good football game last night. My hats off to Memphis and their fans. See ya'll in next year's conference championship game! Go Tigers, Go Knights!

Reactions: Drofleinad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT