ADVERTISEMENT

Should Donnie get his resume updated? Looking at the schedule......

The AD's a basketball guy, think he likes 41 points? As far as when to fire him- you fire him as soon as the guy you want to replace him with is free. Get him before somebody else does. Firing him now shows everyone the position is open and you're free to begin interviews. Waiting until the season is over may be too late. But who knows, maybe there's a push by others at UCF to give him 1 more year.

First game I went to was today (UCONN). I picked a piss poor game to attend.

I also saw AD Danny White up in the box. He wasn't even watching the game. Well, it was unwatchable. Is there any way I can get my money back? (rhetorical LOL)

I got tickets for next weekend against Temple but now thinking of skipping it. Is it worth my time to watch something like this?

I tried, along with others, a pretty decent crowd tonight. What I saw was a lack of offensive flow, no transition defense, missed free throws, poor shooting. Coming out of timeouts no changes.

UCONN is pretty good and UCF should watch film and see how they play and emulate it.

Since UCF has been in the AAC, they haven't even competed with the teams in the top half of the conference, and that continues. Really poor effort on the home court for the biggest crowd of the year. If I'm Danny White, I wanted to see the team fight today and bring excitement into the building, win or lose, to make people want to come back. Didn't happen. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT