ADVERTISEMENT

Should Frost take out a restraining order?

Brucy boy won't be able to sleep. After each circle jerk session he attends he will be checking our board. He promised several times thats the last we would hear from him. But as you can see, he just can't help himself.
Brucy is worried. That's why he's all over the place. Someone might have some inside info that Frost is coming back to UCF and his desperate dreams are shattered

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
You guys are like Oregon St fan, except they're in a P5 and you're not.
Bet you Mike Riley regrets leaving Oregon State for Nebraska now after the way he's being treated. Frost sees this behavior. Here's a guy that did some good (not great) things at Oregon State, left to try to save Nebraska and get a paycheck and now where is he going to find a high level coaching job?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Bet you Mike Riley regrets leaving Oregon State for Nebraska now after the way he's being treated. Frost sees this behavior. Here's a guy that did some good (not great) things at Oregon State, left to try to save Nebraska and get a paycheck and now where is he going to find a high level coaching job?

Oregon St, where he belongs. Frost belongs with the big boys, aka bringing Nebraska back.

Oregon St, where he belongs. Frost belongs with the big boys, aka bringing Nebraska back.

Awwwwww poor little Baloney Bopper and Brucey Boy, are you two circle jerk partners?

See how much better we are than you. You two come here because you love us and envy us to no end. You two can only dream of being as good as us. You don't see us going to the Cornhole board and trolling you now do you?

You two couldn't stay away from here if you tried. As Brucey Boy the Ass boy knows, he just has to come back to see what we say next.

It must suck to be you two leading the pathetic lives you do. Your lives totally revolve around Cornhole football, and it's a dumpster fire. You have nothing else to live for out there in Cornhole country. So here you are trying to bring us down. That's pretty pathetic don't you think?

Poor Poor spoiled, pathetic, arrogant, self entitled, envious asses.

Reactions: Mikesi
Big Boys? LOL! You mean Rutgers, Illionois and Maryland?
Don't forget Indiana, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue and to some extent Iowa. However Nebraska needs those chump teams in the conference because they have no chance at EVER beating the real big boys and they don't want to finish last every year. I would even go record saying that our tem TODAY with AAC level talent, would finish higher in the B1G than Nebraska ever has.

UCF wont be in a P5 conference any time soon, New Years 6 is the best they can ever hope for.

UCF doesnt even hold a candle with money competition

Frost will not remain at UCF Whether it is to Nebraska or a different P5 School The money will be rolling in in boat loads.

Facilities, Money, Competition, Stature.... all things that UCF doesnt have.

or a different P5 School
This. And we will take great pleasure in Nebraska being stuck in eternal irrelevance as they strive every year to be as good as UCF while struggling with the Northern Illinois' of the world as they reminisce about 20 years ago.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Stature....We're in the Top 25. EVERY school that would come for him right now isn't close to the Top 25. They are all losing so bad that they need a new coach.

Did UCF have stature when he took the job? Did we have more than Syracuse? No. And where did he choose?

You're applying the decision making criteria of a person on a message board who calls him/herself a "troll" to a wildly successful 42 year old.

Stature....We're in the Top 25. EVERY school that would come for him right now isn't close to the Top 25. They are all losing so bad that they need a new coach.

Did UCF have stature when he took the job? Did we have more than Syracuse? No. And where did he choose?

You're applying the decision making criteria of a person on a message board who calls him/herself a "troll" to a wildly successful 42 year old.
Stature isnt meaning rankings you dimwit congrats on having a coach that can win. prior to frost you were 0-12.... not long ago you were FCS currently you are a G5 team. G5 was a starting point for him, a spring board. You clearly dont know much about football beyond the HighSchool er FCS err G5 team you currently have

Stature isnt meaning rankings you dimwit congrats on having a coach that can win. prior to frost you were 0-12.... not long ago you were FCS currently you are a G5 team. G5 was a starting point for him, a spring board. You clearly dont know much about football beyond the HighSchool er FCS err G5 team you currently have
Can you please send us a new troll who isn't illiterate?

By the way, we only have 11 games on our schedule. Can you please add us to pad our "HighSchool er FCS err G5" win total. However, we know it won't help our ranking, but that's OK.

Reactions: HuskerDana
The "stature" your referring to is the desperate last argument of schools who's days of relevance have long passed them.

You view "not long ago you were FCS" as a short time ago. That was about the same time Nebraska was last relevant in any college football discussion. The rest of college football views that time difference as "a long time ago".

I'll use pictures so you can understand...

NOT long ago...

Tostitos+Fiesta+Bowl+Central+Florida+v+Baylor+Ir-F1yphtnVl.jpg

LONG ago...

51%2BFVlnKi7L.jpg

The "stature" your referring to is the desperate last argument of schools who's days of relevance have long passed them.

You view "not long ago you were FCS" as a short time ago. That was about the same time Nebraska was last relevant in any college football discussion. The rest of college football views that time difference as "a long time ago".

I'll use pictures so you can understand...

NOT long ago...

Tostitos+Fiesta+Bowl+Central+Florida+v+Baylor+Ir-F1yphtnVl.jpg

LONG ago...

51%2BFVlnKi7L.jpg
Not the last time we won a Natty, good try, how many National Titles have you won? how many have you played for?

Alabama went through a down period before hiring Saban.

oh that is right these 75 degree october blizzards scare recruits away cuz we dont have Disney World and such

You cant even properly google and you want to call me illiterate.

UCF fans are clueless. SF wont be your coach next year. Period.

Not the last time we won a Natty, good try, how many National Titles have you won? how many have you played for?

Alabama went through a down period before hiring Saban.

oh that is right these 75 degree october blizzards scare recruits away cuz we dont have Disney World and such

You cant even properly google and you want to call me illiterate.

UCF fans are clueless. SF wont be your coach next year. Period.
Mods, please ban the troll. Things are bad enough in Cornfu*ker town that they need to come here....

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFhonors
Recruits hate Nebraska. That's why Nebraska sucks. Nebraska is a miserable place to be and Nebraska is not a cool place to go to school in 2017.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Nebraska's "down period" has spanned a generation and the entirety of UCF's existence in FBS football. Nebraska is as relevant as the Backstreet Boys. Princess Diana was alive the last time they were good. We didn't have to take our shoes off at the airport and nobody had heard of Monica Lewinsky.

calling us clueless is rich. Most of us are not naive enough to think Frost will retire at UCF at least with the current conference situation but we do think it wouldn't be good timing for him to leave UCF.

My realistic hope and expectation is that he loves the fit here and sticks around & does a repeat of what Chris Peterson did at Boise(who also had opportunities but stuck around longer than most expected).

Recruits hate Nebraska. That's why Nebraska sucks. Nebraska is a miserable place to be and Nebraska is not a cool place to go to school in 2017.
Nebraska is a fantastic place to be. You clearly are a clueless 1 hit wonder with nothing of substance just random digs at what you perceive to be digs. Clueless sums you up quite well.

calling us clueless is rich. Most of us are not naive enough to think Frost will retire at UCF at least with the current conference situation but we do think it wouldn't be good timing for him to leave UCF.

My realistic hope and expectation is that he loves the fit here and sticks around & does a repeat of what Chris Peterson did at Boise(who also had opportunities but stuck around longer than most expected).
See that is just it, that is what YOU HOPE happens, not realistic expectations.

Chris Peterson was the exception to the rule, most up and coming hot G5 coaches have been picked up in 2 years of them being at their G5 school

See that is just it, that is what YOU HOPE happens, not realistic expectations.

Chris Peterson was the exception to the rule, most up and coming hot G5 coaches have been picked up in 2 years of them being at their G5 school
Willie Taggart - 4 years
Justin Fuente - 4 years
Matt Rhule - 4 years

Literally the only coach I can think of that left after 2 years was Tom Herman who had already won the Peach bowl and went to one of the top 5 jobs in college football.

Nebraska is a fantastic place to be. You clearly are a clueless 1 hit wonder with nothing of substance just random digs at what you perceive to be digs. Clueless sums you up quite well.
Nebraska is an miserable place to live.
That's the main reason that it has one of the lowest populations of all the 50 states. Recruits don't want to go there. All the sports network shows are saying that. Recruiting numbers are very mediocre for a Big-10 school which proves my point.

Wake up. You are so clueless. Get out of the cornfields and see the rest of the country.

Nebraska is an miserable place to live.
That's the main reason that it has one of the lowest populations of all the 50 states. Recruits don't want to go there. All the sports network shows are saying that. Recruiting numbers are very mediocre for a Big-10 school which proves my point.

Wake up. You are so clueless. Get out of the cornfields and see the rest of the country.
Again you are just reiterating what you already said with absolutely no substance. Clearly you are clueless

Again you are just reiterating what you already said with absolutely no substance. Clearly you are clueless
I have to, because you are so clueless that you just don't get it. So here you go:

Nebraska is a miserable place to be.

Please show me some substance and tell me why it is not?

I have to, because you are so clueless that you just don't get it. So here you go:

Nebraska is a miserable place to be.

Please show me some substance and tell me why it is not?
I heard there's some good craft beer in Nebraska

Cornholes: First step of recovery is admitting you're in denial.

These delusional NU fans remind me of Miami fans who are stuck in the 80s but still think their school is a powerhouse. Granted they are looking better these days with Richt at the helm but point remains.

Reactions: Mikesi
It is 76 Degrees outside right now.... has been in the mid 70's for weeks.... Clueless sums you delusional fans up pretty dang well
Congratulations it's 70 in October. Talk to me in January when you are shucking frozen corn because there is nothing else in Nebraska to do while were playing golf or going to the beach. I will admit though it did get cold enough last year where I had to wear a jacket and long pants so that kinda sucked. There's a reason we live in the #1 tourist destination.

Reactions: Miltonian
Congratulations it's 70 in October. Talk to me in January when you are shucking frozen corn because there is nothing else in Nebraska to do while were playing golf or going to the beach. I will admit though it did get cold enough last year where I had to wear a jacket and long pants so that kinda sucked. There's a reason we live in the #1 tourist destination.
40s last night. It's already starting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT