ADVERTISEMENT

Should Frost take out a restraining order?

Live image of Mike Riley.

54ce66980b73b.image.jpg
40s last night. It's already starting

Oh, yeah, and Florida's 100 degree temps and 100% humidity is so very wonderful on the opposite side of the spectrum...

40s last night. It's already starting
and i sleep with the windows open when its in the 40's hell i leave them cracked when it gets below freezing... Facts about Hot vs Cold. You can always put more clothes/layers on, you can only take so much off

People are hanging "hire Scott Frost" banners off buildings in Lincoln where the new AD can see them. So it is safe to say the fan base is aggressively letting their wishes be known. Many of us wanted Frost when Riley was hired and have been pissed off ever since.
Regardless if Frost decides to come home or stay there I am rooting for your success.

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
and i sleep with the windows open when its in the 40's hell i leave them cracked when it gets below freezing... Facts about Hot vs Cold. You can always put more clothes/layers on, you can only take so much off
Only problem is you aren't married to Frost. Frost's wife hates the cold!! Dummy. See you again in 2019

Here is an interesting tidbit.

Nebraska has nearly two million residents and about 250 high schools playing football. In comparison, Florida has more than 20 million people and nearly 480 football teams in the FHSAA.

Prime recruiting ground.

Reactions: Mikesi
Oh, yeah, and Florida's 100 degree temps and 100% humidity is so very wonderful on the opposite side of the spectrum...
Lincoln has some of the worst weather in the USA. Look it up. Cloudy and dreary. Record high is 100 in Orlando and much higher in Lincoln with no beautiful beaches for relief. Wrong again troll

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Lincoln has some of the worst weather in the USA. Look it up. Cloudy and dreary. Record high is 100 in Orlando and much higher in Lincoln with no beautiful beaches for relief. Wrong again troll

And UCF is getting a lazy river for the athletes to use year round! Top that!

Reactions: UCFhonors

Do you have fire ants in Florida? They have nice wonderful Kentucky Blue grass in Lincoln during the summer with no fear of fire ants.

Here is an interesting tidbit.

Nebraska has nearly two million residents and about 250 high schools playing football. In comparison, Florida has more than 20 million people and nearly 480 football teams in the FHSAA.

Prime recruiting ground.

You failed to mention Florida, Florida State, Miami, USF, FAU plus all the P5 teams are recruiting your players. UCF has to work them just like everyone else.

Reactions: FrostTroll
You failed to mention Florida, Florida State, Miami, USF, FAU plus all the P5 teams are recruiting your players. UCF has to work them just like everyone else.

Oh look BigRedAss is back. Plenty of players here to go around for all the Florida team douchebag. So why are you trolls even here? Circle jerk on the Cornhole board break up and now you are lonely?

No one to talk to over there because your season is over? Nothing else to do in Cornhole country with your team being a dumpster fire?

Your mommy wants you to give her a sponge bath, you better go now. Your internet time is almost up.

You two are real dumbasses, you can't even troll properly. You need to go back to the Cornhole board and practice up.

UCF is getting a lazy river !!!!

Oh look BigRedAss is back. Plenty of players here to go around for all the Florida team douchebag. So why are you trolls even here? Circle jerk on the Cornhole board break up and now you are lonely?

No one to talk to over there because your season is over? Nothing else to do in Cornhole country with your team being a dumpster fire?

Your mommy wants you to give her a sponge bath, you better go now. Your internet time is almost up.

You're a mean person.

Wasn't Nebraska a part of the Soviet Union back in the 80s?**
After the soviet-cuban invasion, leading to WW3, it was technically called Occupied America. Fortunately this invasion was repelled by a group of courageous teens who collectively called themselves Wolverines. Any further information on this subject can be obtained by re-watching the 1984 documentary Red Dawn.

You call this shit talking? Reusing the same "insult" over and over??? How pathetic is your fan base to see you as their white knight? "Just wait til lemmy sees this" bla bla blah you people sure you are from florida? Frozen corn joke incoming, dont worry ill jump on that fire cracker. C'mon lemmy when i first saw people mention you i figured you would have some wit and at least be amusing, i cant even laugh at you it is so sad. The 1980's called they want their material back.

still doing google image search for the hot girl pics that a years old [laughing] cmon man learn the instagram #UCF search game. it was a gold mine post homecoming:pimp:

what rumor will be started by Saturday night if we beat Navy?

Last week it was that Danny White has agreed to be their new Athletic Director

Yall werent worthy of being here, same one liner posts over and over, not worth responding to, especially the ones who think they are actually being good "anti-trolls" you guys have some growing to do before you are ready for this

And here they are again.... [roll] just for you.

Mom ready for her sponge bath.

Only a coward trolls other teams boards.

Circle jerk over from whatever team's board you are from?

You love us and you can't get enough. If we are so dull, why do you keep coming back?

We OWN your ass. Your life hinges on every post we make here because we are so important in your miserable life?

especially the ones who think they are actually being good "anti-trolls" you guys have some growing to do before you are ready for this
Didn't know trolling and anti-trolling was supposed to be a mature activity.

Must have worked, Since not only did you return to tell us this, but you had to find the OP and scroll through a bunch of its responses.

Get a life!!!!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT