Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes, 1-1 if cows won’t take 2-1

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Yes, restart series after a few years break

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Hell no, done with those used up whores

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Legend has it that back in the 50's and 60's, when the Alligator was an endangered species, all trapped Gators were released into Lake Jessup on the rationale that no development would ever take place in Oviedo.

That story may not even be true, but I remember being told that repeatedly back in the 80's and 90's.
Ive heard that and i think jessup is effing badass because of it. Ive driven across 417 and counted more than 2 dozen at highway speeds

Ive heard that and i think jessup is effing badass because of it. Ive driven across 417 and counted more than 2 dozen at highway speeds
Have you ever been on that island in the middle of the lake before ? My dad and I went there about 30 years ago and we found dozens of beer bottles and used rubbers, lol.

Also (and I wish I had a picture of this), when the Greenway first opened, I took a trip over Jessup and lo and behold, that entire island was ablaze. Either lightning hit it or a campfire wasn't properly extinguished, but it was a sight to behold.

Went fishing on Jessup a lot with my dad as a kid. He'd always talk about all the gators and the roofs of the homes around the lake. He was a roofer who worked on many of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT