ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nike-n...after-colin-kaepernick-intervenes-11562024126

Nike Nixes ‘Betsy Ross Flag’ Sneaker After Colin Kaepernick Intervenes
im-86664

No amount of American history will be left undestroyed by SJW who want to eradicate anyone from any time period or alleged association, not any women, African-Americans or anyone else.

Now I'm not sure I agree with what the state of Arizona did by yanking the corporate incentives, but I do agree with the sentiment the governor communicated. Instead of celebrating Betsy Ross, a woman, we've turned her into another racist.

At some point we've gotta stop nuking everyone with the word, and re-writing their history. Because it's catching a lot of women and minorities, not as many white men as people want to believe.

Clear symbol of slavery and oppression.
That's what they now say about Alabama and Florida state flags, even though they are anti-slavery symbols, all while Texas and Bonnie Blue flags are considered 'fine,' even though they were created explicitly as pro-Slavery to counter the St. Andrews Cross that would later be adopted on the 'white flags of surrender' of the Alabama and Florida state flags post-civil war.

In other words ... mass ignorance rules over historical fact.

Kinda like most things that come out of the US News Media today, assumption over education, fiction over fact, narratives over physics, etc... We are officially a nation of mass ignorance proliferation, utterly devoid of history, reality and physical sciences. And we're now raising a 2nd generation of such, which comprises of 50% of the nation.

Gotta say, this one caught me by surprise. Today I learned that Betsy Ross was, in fact, a racist.
But now that I think of it, let’s put her on the Mount Rushmore of racism along with Hitler, Andrew Jackson, David Duke, and Louis Farrakhan. Carve that shit out now.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Nike couldn't jeopardize the sale of $400 sneakers to folks that cannot barely afford food or clothing....but make sure the kids at the Chinese sweatshop keeps churning shoes out-the-door. Justice for everyone!

Nike couldn't jeopardize the sale of $400 sneakers to folks that cannot barely afford food or clothing....but make sure the kids at the Chinese sweatshop keeps churning shoes out-the-door. Justice for everyone!

Clear symbol of slavery and oppression. I was wrong. Der Shookboi is 100% correct.

Yeap, and that flag was the poster child for its representation.
It represents our country at its founding -- a country that endorsed slavery.

Being patriotic is great, Nike. Use our American Flag and both KJ and CK would be happy.

It represents our country at its founding -- a country that endorsed slavery.

Being patriotic is great, Nike. Use our American Flag and both KJ and CK would be happy.

Yeap, and the flags that flew in this country after the fact represented far more in the way of slavery than Racist Betsy Ross's. I heard she was also against the gays and the trans people, too. Let's dig her up and bury that racist b!tch upside down for her crimes against humanity.

Yeap, and the flags that flew in this country after the fact represented far more in the way of slavery than Racist Betsy Ross's. I heard she was also against the gays and the trans people, too. Let's dig her up and bury that racist b!tch upside down for her crimes against humanity.
Christ, what a snowflake response.

Yeah, pissing off American Blacks is less important than you and your Betsy Ross fetish.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Since Kap is half white, his black father left before he was born, and then he was adopted by a white family....he should find his father and protest more against whitey and the American flag. Nothing says progress like, being abandon and spitting on the folks that helped.

Despite most of the slave owners were English living in the USA prior to our independence. It was legal in all British America colonies when we started the war.... BUT, who cares!!! It's "cooler" to rag on USA than England or Spain or the Dutch.

That said, GO ENGLAND....crush the USA Women's team!!!!!

Man, you guys are sure doing a great job of focusing on the core problems our country is facing.

I'm surprised we survived the "AOC took pictures in a parking lot" disaster, and now we are facing the "private company decided against a particular shoe design" calamity.

It will be a miracle if we make it through this too. Thank god we have this board to keep us focused on what's important.

Last edited:
Gotta say, this one caught me by surprise. Today I learned that Betsy Ross was, in fact, a racist.
But now that I think of it, let’s put her on the Mount Rushmore of racism along with Hitler, Andrew Jackson, David Duke, and Louis Farrakhan. Carve that shit out now.
we need to remove all the founding fathers from everything. they were terrible people!!!!111!

Christ, people, we're talking about SYMBOLS here! A flag design that harkens back to our old slave-owning days is a good idea?!?!?!?! Can't you at least TRY to imagine how African Americans -- who buy Nike shoes by the way -- might feel about it?

I suppose if some German shoe company used a Nazi symbol on their shoes to celebrate all the good things about Germany in the 1940s that would be okay?

Yeah, I suppose a few snowflake Jews might complain but that's to be expected, right? :rolleyes:

Christ, people, we're talking about SYMBOLS here! A flag design that harkens back to our old slave-owning days is a good idea?!?!?!?! Can't you at least TRY to imagine how African Americans -- who buy Nike shoes by the way -- might feel about it?

I suppose if some German shoe company used a Nazi symbol on their shoes to celebrate all the good things about Germany in the 1940s that would be okay?

Yeah, I suppose a few snowflake Jews might complain but that's to be expected, right? :rolleyes:

Lmao. I always knew that shitstain flag by Betsy Ross was a few degrees from a nazi comparison from our resident hip and woke AF warrior in der shookboi.

Lmao. I always knew that shitstain flag by Betsy Ross was a few degrees from a nazi comparison from our resident hip and woke AF warrior in der shookboi.
I tried going extreme to get the point through your thick head. But that didn't work either.

In the World According to Joey, American Blacks need to quit being such snowflakes and show more damn respect for the country we had back in the Good Ole Days of Betsy Ross.

I tried going extreme to get the point through your thick head. But that didn't work either.

In the World According to Joey, American Blacks need to quit being such snowflakes and show more damn respect for the country we had back in the Good Ole Days of Betsy Ross.

Ah, the old man is getting mad. Settle down. I’d hate for that fat heart of yours to explode.

You never answered my question, Melvin: was racist Betsy smirking when she sewed that racist symbol of oppression?!?!?! Pins and needles.

Ah, the old man is getting mad. Settle down. I’d hate for that fat heart of yours to explode.

You never answered my question, Melvin: was racist Betsy smirking when she sewed that racist symbol of oppression?!?!?! Pins and needles.
You know you've scored a knockout in the debate when the only responses left are personal insults. Better luck next time, Joey. :)

It's kind of sad that the sjw's are depriving young black men of shoes that they would really like to buy.

Imagine if the world said that we couldn't have transatlantic flights because Hitler was behind the men who made it possible on a commercial level.

I find the Nike swish to be highly offensive. They should take it off all their products. It stands for small minded idiocy.

I'm glad we have to get the D level QB Colin's opinion on everything. The complete loser thinks Betty's flag is offensive. Lol! Nike sucks...they can't even make shoes that don't fall apart. See Duke

The real story here is why is Kap still relevant?

Because fox news and the special snowflakes who faux rage about his every move.

It's literally impossible to be more triggered than the red hats in this thread.

I know internet warrior Der Shookboi will get through about 30 seconds of this video and respond with utter nonsense, but I can't say I didn't try:

Nike is a total embarrassment. They make their shit in Chinese children sweat shops yet they’re over here virtue signaling to Americans that our flag is offensive since they are for some reason consulting with a SJW that no one gives a shit about in 2019

I’m glad to see politicians calling them out

The real story here is why is Kap still relevant?
they hired him to be a spokes person for them. so apparently he has sway with the company.

this shoe thing is just stupid. that flag represented the founding ideas of this country. we fought for it. sure there were slaves at that time, but we didnt want to cause an even bigger divide when we were just getting our country started. not to mention those ideas were put to the test when we went to war with ourselves to free the slaves based on those founding ideas. i hate sjws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT