ADVERTISEMENT

So for what purpose does an ex president have for TS/SCI

The DoJ wanting to make claims, but then hide any mention behind redaction, suggests this was a 'fishing expedition.' It's just adding to the GOP's claims of 'double standards,' and at this point ... I have to agree with them.
WTF???

This so-called "fishing expedition" landed 20 boxes of highly classified documents that the FBI found were being kept in the basement of a country club.

Short version ...

There was nothing in the redacted DoJ warrant about RD/FRD, which means ... the 'nuclear secrets' narrative is Media-Democratic 'talking points' and nothing more that has been stated or released publicly. And there has been nothing released publicly to suggest otherwise to date.

In other words ... you're stating a complete, political narrative with no FBI statements to back it up. It may change, it may be redacted, but there is nothing to suggest the FBI ever said such at all! Or the DoJ for that matter!

Long response ...
WTF???

This so-called "fishing expedition" landed 20 boxes of highly classified documents that the FBI found were being kept in the basement of a country club.
We've already been through this ...

The FBI takes everything first, pretty liberally, then investigates after.
If you've ever read such public reports, you'll see they just take everything, without verifying what's in them. There has been no disclosure of what was in anything at this time.

Just like the FBI taking Mrs. Jewel's entire kitchen!

That's what they do, unless you're Hillary Clinton and get the DoJ to limit what they can talk to virtually little, beforehand. I've been 100% for the FBI doing this with Trump -- again, for -- but stop acting like there are 20 boxes of anything. They have not disclosed what they have.

EDIT (redacted release): In fact, 15 of the boxes seem to be correspondence that may be intermixed with supporting information that may be confidential or classified. That's all we have, publicly, to date! BTW, this is not the same as 'nuclear secrets' either!

The Media-Political narrative is not the DOJ-FBI reality.
Just that some things were found, some things were under client priviledge (with regards to lawyers or other things), but not anything about 20 boxes being highly classified, just that there was belief that there was Secret, Top Secret, SCI ... and then there's been all this RD or RFD 'spew' -- the latter 2 are the 'nuclear secrets' the Media-Politicians have been using as a narrative.

But ... at no point did the recent, redacted and judge ordered -- the same one that approved the warrant -- DoJ release say anything about 'nuclear secrets,' which would be RD or, in the of allies, usage, (formerly RD), RFD. That's pissing a lot of us off, because that sounds like a 100% Media-Political narrative, 0% factual now. That's why it's looking more like a 'fishing expedition' hoping it's RD or at least RFD, because ...

We want the truth, and your 'pull it out of your rectum,' right with the Political 'talking points,' is damn annoying because it's not actual! No 'nuclear secrets' claim in the court-ordered disclosure! NONE!

You literally keep asserting what you want, without any facts. You have done this repeatedly, such as with Assange and Russia as well. You refuse to listen to any information out of pure belief.

EDIT (redacted release): Read it for yourself (c/o PBS)! Especially around page 5. Nothing about RD of FRD! NOTHING! I'm so tired of this Media-Political narrative with no such reality! It's the Russiagate bullsh-- all over again! It becomes perpetual lie! That's what kills us, those who know WTF we're actually talking about!

Just like "The FBI never found" and "Hilllary's servers were never compromised." Of course she was compromised, and State was compromised as a result of her telling State to neuter Trend Micro and other security products because they were blocking the malware payloads her server was sending! People were very criminally prosecuted over it, and didn't have 'get out of jail free cards' like Hillary, Combetta, et al.! Narrative != reality.

Last edited:
There was nothing in the redacted DoJ warrant about RD/FRD...and there has been nothing released publicly to suggest otherwise to date.
I love how you're trumpeting a REDACTED DOJ warrant as your so-called 'proof' nothing was there. Sure as hell looked to me like there were an awfully lot of blacked out pages in that affidavit for you to be so dead sure.
The FBI takes everything first, pretty liberally, then investigates after. If you've ever read such public reports, you'll see they just take everything, without verifying what's in them. There has been no disclosure of what was in anything at this time.
So your conclusion is that the FBI blantantly lied when they talked about the number of classified, confidential, and top-secret government files they found during their search of Mar-a-lago? Okie-dokie. We'll see if those government files exist or not.

Trump has a long history of legal gameplaying to slow these things down. But eventually we'll get more information, particularly if/when the DOJ presses charges. This is not the type of crime -- especially given the haphazard way highly-sensitive files have been stored at Mar-a-lago -- that's simply going to disappear.
EDIT (redacted release): In fact, 15 of the boxes seem to be correspondence that may be intermixed with supporting information that may be confidential or classified. That's all we have, publicly, to date! BTW, this is not the same as 'nuclear secrets' either!
So now I'm hearing from you that govenment files may have been intermixed with other correspondence? Guess what? Stealing government documents is a crime, whatever the hell they contained. People have been locked away in prison for years for similar offenses.
The Media-Political narrative is not the DOJ-FBI reality.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you know this....how? Funny, you blast the DOJ and the FBI for targeting poor Donald without any real evidence -- but on the other hand, YOU apparently have all the facts in your corner, right?

If the story of Nuke docs is true, and it may well be. The DOJ and FBI need to be torn to the ground and rebuilt for all the leaks going on. They either are totally corrupt, or totally inept.

If the story of Nuke docs is true, and it may well be. The DOJ and FBI need to be torn to the ground and rebuilt for all the leaks going on. They either are totally corrupt, or totally inept.
Imagine being this goddamn stupid.

A traitor to the Constitution steals nuclear documents, has $2 Billion show up in his son's account, and literal morons like yourself are worried about how we found out about it.

Holy shit you should not be allowed to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Process still matters. corruption still matters. Yes I have problems with what is going on with Trumps Son in law. I also have problems with what has gone on with Hunter and Dementia Joe. I don't pick and choose. The evidence pointing to DJ through Hunter is much stronger than anything pointing to Trump, but if a line is drawn, I want to nail them, unlike you and the rest of the lefties on this board concerning the Big Guy. It now has come out the FBI buried the laptop during the election, sorry they need to be blown up and torn down. The FBI is rotten at the highest levels, there is no fixing it.

Fall guy picked

He likely has a cushy job waiting for his loyality.

I love how you're trumpeting a REDACTED DOJ warrant as your so-called 'proof' nothing was there.
Do you even know how to read?!

Sure as hell looked to me like there were an awfully lot of blacked out pages in that affidavit for you to be so dead sure.
The DoJ listed all classifications in the UNredacted parts. They listed neither RD nor even FRD. Which means the US Media and Politicans are 100% making up that it has been publicly stated to be 'nuclear secrets.' The FBI has never stated such publicly.

Also ... the DoJ stated the redactions were to protect sources and investigations.

It may be otherwise in the end, but ... the US Media and Political insistence it's been publicly stated is now a proven lie. Just like the administration stated it was not involved for conflicts-of-interest, and a number of judges are pretty pissed that White House lawyers were, indeed, involved, and not just DoJ lawyers.

This is a really, really bad look for the administration, which explains why even the justice that signed the warrant forced the DoJ to release. The lies need to stop.

So your conclusion is that the FBI blantantly lied
I never said this! Where did you get this? You honestly are not listening. The US Media and your Political windbags are the ones blatantly lying. At no time has the FBI stated there is DoE RD/FRD! There is only the belief of DoD Classification intermixed with correspondence and other, administration records, which is why the warrant was issued.

That is now 100% proven fact in the public

when they talked about the number of classified, confidential, and top-secret government files they found during their search of Mar-a-lago?
Once again ... DoD Classification != DoE RD/FRD. If there is RD/FRD, it has to be declared ... separately. You are too ignorant to even comment, so STFU and go ask someone you trust and actually knows the sh-- you obviously do not! You can even go through the publicly available training and I recommend you do so before you speak again. Seriously.

I.e., You are as easily noted to be clueless and ignorant about this as you are about Hillary and Assange when you make statements to anyone with a modicum of understanding here. Everyone can see this based on you speak. Unfortunately the US Media and Politicians pry on that ignorance, so you think otherwise ... like 98% of people.

We used to actually listen to experts in the US, instead of making sh-- up like this.

Okie-dokie. We'll see if those government files exist or not.
The fact is that no public statement about 'nuclear secrets' exists from the FBI, period, not even in the redacted affidavit. So the US Media and Politicians have made this up, that the FBI publicly stated such. They have never.

This is like the 'Cages' narrative, or 'Weapons of War' / 'Assault Weapons' and even 'Drinking Out of Toilets.' It's a self-perpetuating lie that the US Media and Politicians continue to proliferate, but has no basis in the public FBI disclosures or statements.

Maybe there is? And the FBI has not found it yet, or declared it. But the US Media and Politicians asserting the FBI were looking for or found RD/FRD, publicly, is a blatant lie. It's like everything else, to make people think the FBI has publicly stated Trump has 'nuclear secrets,' when there is no such claim.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you know this....how?
Because the FBI have not said such! Geez, it's literally that simple! You're asserting that there is DoE RD/FRD and that the FBI stated such publicly. There is none, nada, zip!

Funny, you blast the DOJ and the FBI for targeting poor Donald without any real evidence -- but on the other hand, YOU apparently have all the facts in your corner, right?
I have no idea where you get this at all. You literally are a 3rd grader if you cannot understand what I'm posting.

But then again, you didn't in the vaccination thread as well. I really don't understand why you can even bother to argue if you're not going to stop and understand basic details.

Process still matters. corruption still matters.
These are the same people who believe the CDC and FDA don't need to listen to their experts, that public hearings and input are not Constitutionally required, and otherwise have carte blanche to force citizens ... or the administration based on their their politically appointed leaders say. It's the same thing that gets the ATF and EPA into trouble too.

Legislation and due process still exist for a reason. And yes, experts heavily disagree, even a supermajority! There's still no FDA expert panel that has recommended boosters for the general population, and most are against them now (as of the last 2 meetings). And the only reason the FDA even restarted expert panel meetings is because they were ordered, as it's required under the Constitution and legislative law.

This is why I'm so tired of the inconsistency and bullsh-- that is rampant, and Americans being hypocrites about 'Oh, it's the other party, so it's okay.' We're all getting ****ed as a result. I want all politicians to be held accountable. But also want all public servants following the law. The added non-sense here is that the US Media and Politicians keep claiming it's DoE RD/FRD, not just DoD Classification.

The FBI has never publicly stated such, and there is no such public disclosures, not even in the affidavit itself! So that's a 100% invented narrative!

Yes I have problems with what is going on with Trumps Son in law. I also have problems with what has gone on with Hunter and Dementia Joe. I don't pick and choose.
Exactly! I'm so tired of the Progressives saying 'rule of law,' and it's total lip service.

How many lawsuits has the Biden administration lost in just 18 months now? Seriously!

And every time the US Media says, "Oh, it's a 'narrow interpretation.'" W-T-F?! It's called the Constitution and Legislative reality.

The evidence pointing to DJ through Hunter is much stronger than anything pointing to Trump, but if a line is drawn, I want to nail them, unlike you and the rest of the lefties on this board concerning the Big Guy.
I want all held accountable.

I applauded the FBI for going after Trump, and said that's how Hillary should have been handled as well. I'm all for it! Trump signed the law making these things a felony in 2018. I'm all for it!

Let the evidence fall where it does.

But the ****ing lies about what the FBI actually stated have to die.

It now has come out the FBI buried the laptop during the election, sorry they need to be blown up and torn down. The FBI is rotten at the highest levels, there is no fixing it.
Fall guy picked
He likely has a cushy job waiting for his loyality.
Remember ... it's politically appointed FBI leadership, not the FBI ... and in most cases, they are ordered by the DoJ, who is totally politically appointed leadership.

Morale at the FBI among career agents, and we're talking dedicated agents, has been at an all-time-low for awhile. This is actually them finally getting to 'do their jobs.'

The problem? The US Media and politicians continue to lie, saying 'nuclear secrets.' That's literally 100% US Media'ism right now, like 'Cages' was. The FBI has never stated DoE RD/FRD.

I really invite people to take the DoD and DoE classification training, which is public, instead of choosing to be sheep and oblivious to how the Media and Politicians pry on your ignorance.

We must remain educated ... to be free.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
One of the better quotes I read ... and note the phrasing

'But the report that the FBI has reason to believe that Trump stole documents about nuclear weapons provides just the kind of horse race angle that seems to be the only thing that vast swaths of journalists can understand anymore.'

Journalists are pretty ****ing ignorant. They state things because no accountability exists, and cannot exist, because of the 1st Amendment. I have to believe that as a Constitutional minded American.

But all we have is 'the report that,' not the FBI. The FBI has released all sorts of information about classifications, but none are DoE (civilian), only DoD (military). People are utterly ignorant of the fact that the DoD (military) is not allowed to classify or control 'nuclear secrets.'

In fact, DoD personnel usually only get DoE FRD (Formerly RD), which is even stated repeatedly in the publicly available training as an example. But people are oblivious, despite all the available information from both the DoD and DoE used to 'train' everyone.

And the partisan US Media and Politicians rely on that ignorance to make a 100% false narrative too.

• Dislike
Holy Sh*t. 3 back-to-back-to-back posts with (I'm spit-balling here) 1600 words.
I hope UCFBS is feeling better now.
@UCFBS thinks that he can win any argument and show greater intelligence by wearing people down with manifestos full of useless filler

In reality, it means the contrary and everyone knows this

Reactions: NinjaKnight
1557 words
Seriously? That's like guessing the number of jellybeans in a canning jar at one of the State Fair exhibits for some big prize!

Since I pretty much nailed it with my guess of 1600, I'm thinking I should win win something.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Seriously? That's like guessing the number of jellybeans in a canning jar at one of the State Fair exhibits for some big prize!

Since I pretty much nailed it with my guess of 1600, I'm thinking I should win win something.
Obviously, you have experienced a few manifestos in your time in the WC. You get that sixth sense after awhile

You win the patience of the year award

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster

Reading the drivel, you only lose. Time, sanity, faith in humanity, etc. slowly erodes away.

Our former President is found with boxes of classified government documents in the basement of his country club. One might rightly wonder what possible reason Trump would have for doing that, especially once he'd been 'outted' and had returned some of them.

But UCFBS is livid that some media are speculating some of the top secret governmet files contained nuclear secrets. Personally, I'm more concerned that the identities of some of our confidential sources were revealed. It would seem to me that being a foreign-based CIA spy would be dangerous enough without worrying about being outted back home.

Our former President is found with boxes of classified government documents in the basement of his country club. One might rightly wonder what possible reason Trump would have for doing that, especially once he'd been 'outted' and had returned some of them.

But UCFBS is livid that some media are speculating some of the top secret governmet files contained nuclear secrets. Personally, I'm more concerned that the identities of some of our confidential sources were revealed. It would seem to me that being a foreign-based CIA spy would be dangerous enough without worrying about being outted back home.
I wonder whether or not UCFBS voted for trump. It’s unclear.

Did I tell you or did I tell you?! This is like the left-wing argument to everything ...

That they cannot have 'independent review' because it would 'hurt national security.'

There are plenty of lawyers with active DoD TS/SCI clearances! And there are non-partian DoE lawyers with RD/FRD access too! I rest my case on this ... Trump may be wrong, but the Biden administration does not want 'independent review' of what went on.

Just like the FISA warrants ended up being a fraudulent political hit job, process-wise, once an independent review was actually done. Again, rest ... my ... case!

And I don't even like Trump! I like civics. The left doesn't like civics. Oh the irony how Republicans are now more 'Liberal' than Progressives! For self-purposes, of course, but still ... it's civics.

So tired of the Trump, Russia, whatever justification for violating the process, even the law, with intentional fraud.

Last edited:
It's sad how foreign publications are now the best, unbiased source for news about the US now.
What did the Guardian say that was so different from everybody else?

Typically, a special master is called for immediately after a raid. But in this case, the request came two weeks afterwards -- in fact, it took so long for the Trump legal team to make the request that the government says it already has filtered out client-privelege documents. Given the circumstances, this manuver strikes me as another one of Trump's usual legal tactics to attempt to drag things out in court.

Will the World Come to An End if the judge grants Trump's call for a special master? I suppose not. But nobody should be poo-poo'ing the seriousness of the government's concerns. Human lives are at stake here.

Will the World Come to An End if the judge grants Trump's call for a special master? I suppose not.
Then ... why not? The judge thinks it's justified.

Here's the thing ... when the left pulls this stuff, it just undermines their position. And it scares me that they will do that too. That's why I want them held accountable too.

I'm not defending Trump, far from it! But the conflicts-of-interest and fraudulent statements now justify it.

But nobody should be poo-poo'ing the seriousness of the government's concerns.
And I never have.

Human lives are at stake here.
You said that about Assange, even though Manning was the actual leaker, and is roaming free.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You said the government's case was bullsh*t from Day One.
This is why you're part of the Cabal. I never said this. In fact, I said (essentiall) he needs his feet put to the fire ... just like other politicians who pull this.

You literally label everyone into 2 camps. That's why you are for throwing whomever in jail you want, based on assumptions, based on political alignments.

Well. I didn't think it was possible to get worse, but It just got worse.

43 EMPTY cover folders found. God fücking damnit. Literal traitor.

I said: Nobody should be poo-poo'ing the seriousness of the government's concerns. You responded with:
This is why you're part of the Cabal. I never said this. In fact, I said (essentiall) he needs his feet put to the fire ... just like other politicians who pull this.
Your initial take was "Hillary did it too!!!" so pardon Trump and we're all good. After that, you ranted that the DOJ and FBI need to be held accountable, You basically said they can't just take confidential files from a former President without telling everybody what they took. Why? Because....drumroll..."it's unprecedented."

The notion that somehow the raid was suspect because the FBI hasn't shared the information along with the 'how's and why's' is absurd. We're talking about some of our country's most confidential documents. They were marked top-secret for a reason. And we're talking about the early stages of an on-going CRIMINAL investigation.

Just because Trump and his Republican cronies regulary sh*t on our justice system and the FBI doesn't mean they should be cowtowed into not doing their job. The government presented evidence compelling enough for a judge to sign a search warrant. The search turned up boxes full of confidential records even though Trump lawyers had told the government that all documents had already been turned back in. Let that fact soak in a minute.

For someone who protests that he is, in fact, taking this matter seriously, you sure have a strange way of showing it.

I said: Nobody should be poo-poo'ing the seriousness of the government's concerns. You responded with:

Your initial take was "Hillary did it too!!!" so pardon Trump and we're all good.
Man, you are thick!

Trump is the first to actually get prosecuted over it, as a felony, a law he signed no less in 2018 so ... Yes, make Trump an example, but ... Pardon him at the same time, so the right wing doesn't easily prove a bias.

Understand Trump is only becoming more popular because of the bias! I do not want Trump! Or anyone like him!

Again, you are thick!

After that, you ranted that the DOJ and FBI need to be held accountable,
Yes, because they have repeatedly -- proven in a court of law -- committed fraud to start the whole mess! The government must not be allowed to commit fraud!

It's just like Ruby Ridge happened from the get-go because the ATF committed fraud!

If you actually start forcing the DoJ and FBI leadership to stop committing fraud, we have rock solid cases. When they are guilty of not following the law, and even, fraudulently bypassing it, we have issues..

It is what creates everything, from Ruby Ridge to Russiagate!

You basically said they can't just take confidential files from a former President without telling everybody what they took. Why? Because....drumroll..."it's unprecedented."
I never even insinuated this! NEVER!

One of these days you guys will understand something ...

I'm a Constitutionalist more than even a Libertarian. And we have massive fraud and violations of the law by so many agencies and their leadership right now.

Fraud, beyond conflicts of interest.

You basically said they can't just take confidential files from a former President without telling everybody what they took. Why? Because....drumroll..."it's unprecedented."
I never even insinuated this! NEVER!
You never even insinuated it? Who the hell wrote the following?
So I'm really liking the 'civics' of all this. The DoJ-FBI can raid a former President's properties and areas where he has access, but at the same time, the DoJ-FBI must disclose all the how's and why's, because it's unprecedented.

WTF???

I can't be sure, but I doubt they have a basement. It is very rare inland Florida, and almost never on the coast.

You never even insinuated it? Who the hell wrote the following?
Do you have a reading comprehension issue or something? What is wrong in that statement? Nothing! Furthermore...

I was summarizing the judges statements!!! (not my own view!)

The judge that granted the warrant stated it was valid, but he took issue with the DoJ refusing to want to make it public, because he felt (not me) that it was unprecedented.

My view was only that I liked the civics give-take. Geez, one of these days you will realize I refuse to be pro/con political, and am 100% pro Constitution-civics.

Dude... this is becoming textbook ****tardary so please... give it a rest because you clearly want to **** anyone who even defends the Constitution and civics because it somehow benefits Trump in your mind.

No, it benefits freedom to follow the ****ing judicial process! God damn you won't actually read what I said!

The FISA court debacle in 2016 shows just how much fraud is at play for political gain, and how no one will be held accountable. While the jury is still out on this one, the DoJ hiding things and the narrative stating things that just aren't in the public releases, does not bode well for Constitution-civics.

That's my argument. If you cannot understand it because Trump and Russia dominate your brain, then your ****tardary has no bounds.

If you cannot understand it because Trump and Russia dominate your brain, then your ****tardary has no bounds.
Says the guy who can't respond to a simple question without writing a book. :rolleyes:

Here's another one for you: what do you make of all those confidential file folders the FBI discovered empty?

Says the guy who can't respond to a simple question without writing a book. :rolleyes:

Here's another one for you: what do you make of all those confidential file folders the FBI discovered empty?
Honestly, why do you bother? You are not talking to an individual who lives close to any sense of truth or reality. You are doing nothing but feeding into his sick obsession with that which is 100% wrong at least 100% of the time.

Honestly, why do you bother? You are not talking to an individual who lives close to any sense of truth or reality. You are doing nothing but feeding into his sick obsession with that which is 100% wrong at least 100% of the time.
Joe knows.

You can't use reason and facts to change the minds of cult members like nauti, BS, goodknight, etc who do not base their reality on facts and reason.

Honestly, why do you bother?
That's a damn good question! I think someone recently said it's because I am an idiot. I would amend that remark slightly by saying I'm a stubborn idiot.

I've just been doing this message board thing a long time and can fondly recall some engaging back-and-forth political and religious discussions. Despite considerable evidence to the contrary, I'm bull-headed enough to keep going at it because, well, who knows? It just might actually happen again.

The 'birther' movement back-in-the-day became the beginning of a new era of make-believe 'political' discussions. At the time, I couldn't believe posters could actually believe such outrageous bullsh*t about our President. Little did I realize at the time that it was only a harbinger of the crazy-ass things to come from the Right-wing.

It's just pathetic to watch the mainstream media go nuts about the Special Master. This is how the Judicial System works. But I fully expect more 'narrow interpretation of the law' and other arguments. Sigh ...

I have 100% supported the FBI's investigation into Trump. But I'm tired of the US gov't, whether DoJ or CDC, saying, "Oh, the public doesn't need to see that." Yes, we do. And yes, it's expected. And yes ...

You've been repeatedly caught committing fraud time and time again years later.

Let Trump hang himself on his own. There's plenty to hang him with. But don't keep breaking the law doing it yourselves. The government still hasn't 'learned its lesson' since Ruby Ridge. Fraud is fraud. No, the end doesn't justify the eans.

I seriously doubt Trump has any case, but ... stop hiding things.

It's just pathetic to watch the mainstream media go nuts about the Special Master. This is how the Judicial System works.
No, I'm afraid this is NOT how our judicial system work.

At best, I'm assuming the judge's response was a good-faith effort to 'bend over backwards' to show impartiality in a case involving the former President. At worst, it was an effort by Trump's lawyers to file the case in a jurisdiction where they could hand-pick the judge who would make the decision.

Whichever way you wanna look at it, the legal community thinks the ruling was bonkers.

Then answer just 1 of my retorts. That's the thing ... you can't!

And you're still covering your asses about being 100% completely wrong about vaccines, mandates and how they didn't reduce the pandemic at all! Not at all! All they did is save individual lives, but nothing for the country. All while we were told otherwise via Pharma and AI.

And now you keep on the tax cuts cause our deficits, when even 90% tax rates on the top 2% won't cover even just the interest, and 50%+ on the middle class in addition will not cover our current rate of spending.

This is why Europeans make fun of you American Progressives, and see you as the Soviet. You purposely are tanking domestic industry and production, and literally wanting a future of no domestic ownership. That's just the reality. We are not even socialist, and we're definitely not capitalist, but going full-on Soviet now, after a fascist-oligarchy.

All my colleagues see it in Europe. The end. The total destruction of freedom in the US out of 'Russia! Russia! Russia!'

I have been 100% for investigating Trump! 100%!
But I have also been 100% for ending fraud and bringing those who commit it to justice.

You guys are such sheep you refuse to admit the entire Russiagate launched on a lie and a fraudulent warrant!
And Trump was a private citizen back then.

When you admit that, I'll consider you objective.
Until then, you're bitching about a Master being appointed.

Sigh ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT