ADVERTISEMENT

So for what purpose does an ex president have for TS/SCI

Going to be interesting to see what country they are talking about.
Most foreign nuclear defenses are actually US DoE FRD. That's well covered in the US DoE's publicly available training. Hearing the Media talk about it is like screeching on a chalkboard, and pries on mass ignorance.

For once I'd like to actually hear and see coherent, intelligent information out of the Media. They might actually start by hiring experts, instead of idiots.

For once I'd like to actually hear and see coherent, intelligent information out of the Media. They might actually start by hiring experts, instead of idiots.
What the hell does nuclear power expertise have to do with this story????

I've listened to a wide-range of takes from the experts who actually matter in this case: legal experts. Those folks pretty much unanimously agree that Trump had no right removing boxes full of government files of varying degrees of confidentiality.

I've yet to hear ANYONE here provide an explanation for why our former POTUS needed to take highly sensitive documents to Mar-a-lago. In one breath, Trump whines the FBI planted the incriminating evidence they found. But in the very next breath, he proclaims to his minions that he had every right to keep them.

The latest high-profile "expert" wondering what the hell our former POTUS was doing with top secret files at his country club is Trump's former Attorney General, Bill Barr.

Most foreign nuclear defenses are actually US DoE FRD. That's well covered in the US DoE's publicly available training. Hearing the Media talk about it is like screeching on a chalkboard, and pries on mass ignorance.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Trump having these documents at his house.

I've listened to a wide-range of takes from the experts who actually matter in this case: legal experts. Those folks pretty much unanimously agree that Trump had no right removing boxes full of government files of varying degrees of confidentiality.
And we agree!

The problem is that legal experts get so much dead wrong, it's screeching! That's why most of us 'check out' when they talk anything engineering or technology. Their 'experts' end up 'dumbing down' things to the point ... it's wrong, let alone partisan.

I cannot listen to anything space launch or missile defense without being utterly dumbfounded on just how wrong it is. Economics is similarly, and most of our entire medical community was tired after 2 years of repeat, SARS bullsh--.

This just continues the trend. They need legal experts with DoE + DoD experience.

I've yet to hear ANYONE here provide an explanation for why our former POTUS needed to take highly sensitive documents to Mar-a-lago.
He doesn't. Just like Clinton didn't (or FBI files), or Nixon for that matter!

It just wasn't a felony until 2018, when Trump -- ironically -- signed it into law. That's why I said it's in the public interest to convict, but then pardon and/or commute, Trump's sentence.

Otherwise ... the MAGA crowd will only grow. MAGA is because of how Progressives are saying '**** you' to rule of law and civics.

Right now we're looking at 2/3rds to 70% of independents, and over 60% of the country, questioning everything about federal agencies and how they conduct themselves. Trump has enough to 'hang himself,' so why are the agencies conducting things with conflicts-of-interests and partisanship, including proven fraud?

Repeat, proven cases of fraud will do that. I question everything now. I'm not alone.

Most of us remember the ATF fraud that caused Ruby Ridge, and now not only see the same with the Trump-FISA court debacle in 2016, which is the entire basis for Russiagate, but how the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak (COVID-19) was completely based on narrative, not science. Heck, our domestic energy policy has been utterly based on fraud and violation of law, where the US government just bankrupts companies and then loses in court after-the-fact.

It's kinda difficult to maintain any credibility when almost every US Federal Agency right now has major whistleblowers not just complaining about opinions, but proven repeat fraud. The fact that Biden administration lawyers were involved this is not boding well for the government's case.

Even if Trump is guilty. I do not want Trump! But Biden is doing everything to keep them around! Did they not learn from 2016?

In one breath, Trump whines the FBI planted the incriminating evidence they found. But in the very next breath, he proclaims to his minions that he had every right to keep them.
You need to read the actual statements. He's claiming the US Media has mispresented some of what has, while saying he has the right to others.

POTUS has no right to make US DoE FRD/RD public. The US DoD stuff is more messy. Right now the Media has utterly mixing so much, it's useless ... and often wrong.

The latest high-profile "expert" wondering what the hell our former POTUS was doing with top secret files at his country club is Trump's former Attorney General, Bill Barr.
I thought Barr was an idiot in your eyes? Oh, suddenly, he's not? Seriously ... partisanship 101.

Last edited:
The problem is that legal experts get so much dead wrong, it's screeching! That's why most of us 'check out' when they talk anything engineering or technology.
Whether its the law, public health, military matters, nuclear power, diplomatic relations, or anything else, my observation is that the media seeks out qualified opinions from recognized experts in whatever field is required given the issue at hand I don't ever recall a legal expert being interviewed about civil engineering or a nuclear scientist being quizzed about the Covid vaccines.
I thought Barr was an idiot in your eyes? Oh, suddenly, he's not? Seriously ... partisanship 101.
Try grasping the point. Trust me, I could give a rat's ass about Barr. But don't you find it a bit curious that Trump's own AG thinks his former boss is full of sh*t? Am I wrong is thinking that tells us all something?

Whether its the law, public health, military matters, nuclear power, diplomatic relations, or anything else, my observation is that the media seeks out qualified opinions from recognized experts in whatever field is required given the issue at hand
We're done. Seriously. This is just not true, and even some of the Media personalities admit it. They are on TV for journalistic reasons, not expert ones. The ones that do not 'follow the narrative' get canned.

Just like the CNN talking who pointed out how wrong it was for Cuomo to interview his brother, **** him and his legal expertise too.

In fact, even CNN's medical expert is now admitting ... she was wrong, and followed the narrative. She's not there because she's a top expert.

If that was the reality, huge case-in-point ...

CNN and others would actually interview the FDA Expert Panels. But they do not.

(mic drop)

And this is how it's supposed to work.

I'm sure Trump wanted this Justice because the political FISA fraud to spy on, then private citizen, Trump is still fresh in his memory, and the fact that -- to date -- no one has still been 'held accountable.' Now that said ...

It will be interesting if this makes any difference, but I'm glad the civics led to this ... as it shoudl have.

And I'm fine with this too.

I just wish we would have applied it to the Hillary and the (now publicly admitted after public InfoSec documentation) compromise of State too. But such things weren't felonies until Trump signed it into law in 2018.

Now I'm starting to understand the type of documents that Trump kept for his library. A lot of these probably have all sorts of markings too. He was utterly ignorant, as usual. I'm sure President Obama has some too, but ... not the originals, and likely at least some redaction in them.

ADVERTISEMENT