ADVERTISEMENT

So have they located the CIVIL CONFLICT trophy yet? :-) link

It's lame. The only program we need some kind of rivalry with is USF. I wish they'd convert the current trophy so that it can be attached to a stop sign pole....like a real road sign. The winning team should get to place thier crest in a prominant place in front of the other teams stadium.

...oh wait, they don't have their own stadium.

Jeez, Diaco now sounds like he went to a shrink to get over the whole debacle at UConn

Diaco, via the Omaha World-Herald: "I've eliminated it from my mind. I put the experience in a chest, locked it, dumped it into the ocean, and I threw away the key. That's the important thing. I've thrown the key away. I don't even know 'it" or what you're talking about because I've eliminated that whole painful part from my mind."

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Diaco, via the Omaha World-Herald: "I've eliminated it from my mind. I put the experience in a chest, locked it, dumped it into the ocean, and I threw away the key. That's the important thing. I've thrown the key away. I don't even know 'it" or what you're talking about because I've eliminated that whole painful part from my mind."

I'll find it.

Maybe he placed it in the cornhuskers' trophy cabinet to make their program appear more relevant.

iaco is a complete whack Job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT