ADVERTISEMENT

So, how about Stephen Bannon?

He obviously wasn't working out so he was removed. I know it's rare to see someone in government demoted or fired but this will happen many more times during Trump's eight years. He's a business man, he holds people accountable.

trump hires idiot bigot with no experience to be NSA -- trump supporters "HES A GENIUS"
trump fires idiot bigot with no experience from NSA role -- trump supporters "HES A GENIUS"

lol I get obama supporters were like this too but it seems to be on another level with trumps fans.

Im glad he did it, its for the better for his presidency and our country but everyone who wasn't a trump supporter knew this was a disaster choice from the get go.

trump hires idiot bigot with no experience to be NSA -- trump supporters "HES A GENIUS"
trump fires idiot bigot with no experience from NSA role -- trump supporters "HES A GENIUS"

lol I get obama supporters were like this too but it seems to be on another level with trumps fans.

Im glad he did it, its for the better for his presidency and our country but everyone who wasn't a trump supporter knew this was a disaster choice from the get go.
Ok so I just read through this whole thing and never once saw anyone even close to proclaiming it was s genious move either way . People defended his right to include the guy but no one gushed support for him .

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ok so I just read through this whole thing and never once saw anyone even close to proclaiming it was s genious move either way . People defended his right to include the guy but no one gushed support for him .
talking about a wider net of trump fans than just this message board.

Reactions: ProAttitude
I'm not sure why anyone is laughing or crying on this. No one knows why he is not on the security council, maybe he resigned himself, maybe he was ask off of it. He still has his job at the white house and still has his security clearance. Most likely was the right move to take him off but why idiots like chemmie cheer this move is strange to me. Considering that Obama left Ben Rhodes on the security staff shows you how much an improvement this administration is at all levels.

I wasn't cheering. I am laughing. Nobody enjoys seeing a moron run our country because a bunch of morons voted for him.

We told you Bannon was an idiot. It turns out Bannon is an idiot who can't keep his job for more than 90 days.
...and the reply we get is "Trump holds people accountable."
Trump isn't even accountable for himself.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...rom-national-security-council-role-in-shakeup

Bannon off NSC; Joint Chiefs Chairman and NID back on principals committee.
"A White House official portrayed the change as a natural progression rather than a demotion for Bannon. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, contended that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

It isn’t clear why Bannon would be needed on the committee under Flynn but not under McMaster. A second White House official said that Trump was never comfortable with Bannon on the panel, but that his removal didn’t indicate any erosion of his influence within the White House
."

I missed that part on the first reading of the article. Interesting claim, to say the least.

Reactions: Great2BAKnight2
I wasn't cheering. I am laughing. Nobody enjoys seeing a moron run our country because a bunch of morons voted for him.

We told you Bannon was an idiot. It turns out Bannon is an idiot who can't keep his job for more than 90 days.
...and the reply we get is "Trump holds people accountable."
Trump isn't even accountable for himself.

Accountability from the guy who promised to leave by Feb 28 yet lord his way out of it

Reactions: UCFWayne
"A White House official portrayed the change as a natural progression rather than a demotion for Bannon. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, contended that Bannon was placed on the committee in part to monitor Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and never attended a meeting. He’s no longer needed with McMaster in charge of the council, the official said.

It isn’t clear why Bannon would be needed on the committee under Flynn but not under McMaster. A second White House official said that Trump was never comfortable with Bannon on the panel, but that his removal didn’t indicate any erosion of his influence within the White House
."

I missed that part on the first reading of the article. Interesting claim, to say the least.
Interesting for sure. It would seem that Trump was skeptical of Flynn even before his resignation. There must have been some internal struggles with policy and transition that Trump wanted to make sure Flynn executed on.

Either way, at least Trump made up for a bad early decision. At least he is showing some flexibility.

He's not showing flexibility. This is just showing what a moron he is and proving that he has no business being in government. We need experienced politicians running the government, they know what's best for us.

He's not showing flexibility. This is just showing what a moron he is and proving that he has no business being in government. We need experienced politicians running the government, they know what's best for us.

You can't get sarcastic and sanctimonious when a large group of people tell you that you are making a poor decision, you make the decision anyway, and it then turns out to be a very poor decision. It indeed does show that Trump is a moron. Most people thought he was a moron when he made the decision. They were correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT