ADVERTISEMENT

So is Marvin Washington (Dr. Phillips) playing QB or backup or redshirt for UCONN?

Winter in Connecticut should be fun....

I wish him the best but all he had to do was enroll early in the Spring, after he refused that's when the coaches cooled on him. It would have been interesting to see a local product in Frost's system all Spring and Fall camp.

It may have worked out well for both sides. He may get his chance sooner, possibly, at UConn, and it looks like we will have Ladarius arriving next year, which I am quite comfortable with.

Maybe I missed the update or the post.

I wonder if he feels any remorse? :)
Maybe so. I also wonder if LB DeMarco Artis feels any remorse. After decommitting from us last year to choose FSU, who churned him from their recruit list, he wound up at Baylor, which is now 1-8 on the season.

Maybe so. I also wonder if LB DeMarco Artis feels any remorse. After decommitting from us last year to choose FSU, who churned him from their recruit list, he wound up at Baylor, which is now 1-8 on the season.
wasn't he Moore's teammate? yeah would have been nice to have that added depth on defense

To add to this, Vedral has looked pretty good when he has gotten in. Better Oline play and much better depth have made the QB position a ton better this year. I wonder how good Milton would have looked last year playing behind this Oline. If we can stay solid in the trenches this team is loaded for the next two seasons and possibly beyond.

If I were him I wouldn't come here. Guaranteed to sit at least 2 years. That's not a good business decision. Now is MSU a good decision? I don't know their situation.
After two years he will only be a redshirt sophomore with a chance to play 3 years. That is a good opportunity for a QB. At that point, it's up to him how he competes for the job. And this does not even factor in the possibilities of injuries to any QBs. He could be on the field even sooner.

After two years he will only be a redshirt sophomore with a chance to play 3 years. That is a good opportunity for a QB. At that point, it's up to him how he competes for the job. And this does not even factor in the possibilities of injuries to any QBs. He could be on the field even sooner.
You don't pick a situation where you at most play 3 years. Plan to sit 1 at most. I'd pick a situation that had open competition if I had an option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT