ADVERTISEMENT

So since all the libs have been hiding in their safe spaces for a week

These kids and degenerates out "protesting" right now would be shocked over what would happen if they tried any of that. The will of the people have spoken. Suck it up and move on. Oh wait, you're being paid to do this? Take it away from the will of the people and we'll do it for free with a vengeance. There would be no "Safe" spaces for you on this land. Go ahead. I dare you.

These kids and degenerates out "protesting" right now would be shocked over what would happen if they tried any of that. The will of the people have spoken. Suck it up and move on. Oh wait, you're being paid to do this? Take it away from the will of the people and we'll do it for free with a vengeance. There would be no "Safe" spaces for you on this land. Go ahead. I dare you.

Breeeatttthhheee...it's going to be okay.

Reactions: MACHater02
I'll take nonsense over the George W Obama business as usual shitshow. Just hearing President Trump is hilarious regardless of how he actually governs.

Reactions: fabknight
Loving Trump's hate? He's breaking that cöcksucker ceiling! Up there w: Trump hates immigrants by marrying one

President-elect Donald Trump’s efforts to make both his administration and the Republican Party more inclusive is already underway.

The Associated Press reported that Trump is expected to pick Richard Grenell as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. He previously served as the Director of Communications and Public Diplomacy for U.S. Representative for the United Nations under George W. Bush.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/11...-openly-gay-man-top-post/#SS6KoKYRStdwb3dY.99

I'll take nonsense over the George W Obama business as usual shitshow. Just hearing President Trump is hilarious regardless of how he actually governs.

I enjoy it too but it does make me a little uneasy. His campaign was an unorganized ****show. I hope that he puts more thought and effort into running a gov't.

I enjoy it too but it does make me a little uneasy. His campaign was an unorganized ****show. I hope that he puts more thought and effort into running a gov't.
Meh if they're not going to govern how I'd like (least, no wars, abolish the Fed & most depts) fück it, entertain me & so far I'm entertained.

Eastern Europe is where a certain subset of a set came from - namely the ones that run the western world - known shitheads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT