ADVERTISEMENT

Somalis gain political power, head to US Congress after Minn. primary

knightsagainstblmandzog

Four-Star Recruit
Jul 17, 2016
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/401885-somali-american-ilhan-omar-wins-minnesota-dem-primary

https://qz.com/africa/1356561/somali-american-ilhan-omar-to-be-first-in-us-congress/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/15/somali-american-wins-minnesota-democratic-us-house-primary.html

Ilhan Omar, 36, won the Democratic primary in Minnesota’s 5th congressional district, likely becoming the first Somali-American to serve in Congress. Omar, who fled the Somali civil war and lived in a Kenyan refugee camp, won the seat left behind by representative Keith Ellison, another Muslim who is running for state attorney general in November. Along with Rashida Tlaib, a Palestinian-American, the two are poised to become the first Muslim women elected to Congress.

In other trailblazing wins, Hodan Hassan won the Democratic primary race for district 62A in Minneapolis, likely becoming the second Somali-American woman to be elected to the Minnesota state legislature. Another Somali, Mohamud Noor, won the primary for Omar’s seat to represent District 60B in southeast Minneapolis.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/401885-somali-american-ilhan-omar-wins-minnesota-dem-primary

https://qz.com/africa/1356561/somali-american-ilhan-omar-to-be-first-in-us-congress/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/15/somali-american-wins-minnesota-democratic-us-house-primary.html

Ilhan Omar, 36, won the Democratic primary in Minnesota’s 5th congressional district, likely becoming the first Somali-American to serve in Congress. Omar, who fled the Somali civil war and lived in a Kenyan refugee camp, won the seat left behind by representative Keith Ellison, another Muslim who is running for state attorney general in November. Along with Rashida Tlaib, a Palestinian-American, the two are poised to become the first Muslim women elected to Congress.

In other trailblazing wins, Hodan Hassan won the Democratic primary race for district 62A in Minneapolis, likely becoming the second Somali-American woman to be elected to the Minnesota state legislature. Another Somali, Mohamud Noor, won the primary for Omar’s seat to represent District 60B in southeast Minneapolis.

latest

Gotta love politics. On the far left here we have people who make fun of trump and want universal healthcare.

On the far right we have people who want are literally Nazis and make death threats to people who have different political views and/or skin color.

But both parties are the same, amirite?

On the far left here we have people who make fun of trump and want universal healthcare.
Not even close. BLM is out on the streets chanting kill the pigs. They're punching dogs, crashing their cars into taxis in Manhattan and tried to kidnap four white girls recently. They burn down their cities and challenge non-blacks to fight. Dont forget the New Black Panthers and Rev Wright - the gd America extremist. They arent the extreme, more like mainstream. If i'm a lawmaker, they need to make laws to reel them in or whoever is white is going to be in for a hurting, maybe a trip to the FEMA camps, Democrat and Repulican whites alike.

Gotta love politics. On the far left here we have people who make fun of trump and want universal healthcare.

On the far right we have people who want are literally Nazis and make death threats to people who have different political views and/or skin color.

Trying to understand your train of thought makes me feel dumber

https://www.theepochtimes.com/secret-service-aware-of-antifa-threats-to-murder-trump_2623116.html

I am now 100% convinced you are actually a liberal that is pretending to be a MAGAt just to make them look bad. No shit there are crazies out there on on both sides. I said on here, a random UCF message board that has a random snap shot of people. Hell if anything it should lean further left due to the fact that everyone on here is (presumably) college educated, and we all know the studies show more educated people vote more liberal.

On this site we have had Right wing crazies:

1) Tell liberal board members to kill themselves, multiple times
2) Be literal nazis, and advocate for the return of the white power movement
3) blame blacks for arson that was started by lightning

We have had left wing crazies:
1) make fun of trump
2) ...?

I am now 100% convinced you are actually a liberal that is pretending to be a MAGAt just to make them look bad. No shit there are crazies out there on on both sides. I said on here, a random UCF message board that has a random snap shot of people. Hell if anything it should lean further left due to the fact that everyone on here is (presumably) college educated, and we all know the studies show more educated people vote more liberal.

1) make fun of trump
2) ...?
:joy::joy::joy:

So here are the people providing you food, shelter and electricity so you can continue to be so stupid
5457a2de69bedd0174a1a6bb-480-405.jpg

5457a56869beddeb78a1a6bf-480-418.jpg

5457a602ecad041f27c30349-480-419.jpg

Oh and the people who understand how money works?
5457a8286bb3f7e139a1a6ca-480-412.jpg

Here are the people who cry about Trump being too mean
5453e722ecad04e079f943d0-480-408.jpg

54579fa2ecad047614c3034c-480-415.jpg

Thank you for playing

100% confirmed you are a liberal troll, and a shitty one at that. No one is seriously stupid enough to think cherry picked unsourced statistics that are completely and utterly unrelated to anything we were talking about proves anything.

At least you didn't prove my own point with your links, unlike last time when you posted a link showing that most of the world thinks Trump is literally dangerous and unfit to be president :joy::joy::joy:

Did the Huffpo send you here to discredit actually intelligent Trump supporters? Or was it slate? Tell them nice try but you were a little too obvious, next time tone down the stupidity to make it more believable.

The source is literally in the corner of each chart. Meaning I gave it to you 5 times. :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you for the wealth of evidence you provided with "muh librals hav moar duhgrees!" I'll make sure to pay it forward to the next couple Film and Gender Theory majors that pour my coffee at Starbucks.

Go make your bed, kid

Last edited:
The source is literally in the corner of each chart. Meaning I gave it to you 5 times. :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you for the wealth of evidence you provided with "muh librals hav moar duhgrees!" I'll make sure to pay it forward to the next couple Film and Gender Theory majors that pour my coffee at Starbucks.

Go make your bed, kid

Again, you are just too stupid to be real. One word is not a source. A source gives statistics on who was surveyed, how the survey was conducted, when it was conducted, how many people were surveyed. Obviously you are just another idiot troll who can't even properly format an on topic response, because I don't give a shit how many farmers voted for Trump (only to be screwed over by him). That literally has nothing to do what we were talking about. You really are incapable of making an on topic response, you are nothing other than an obvious HuffPo troll here to make legit Trump supporters look stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Since life is hard, here's a few sources:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+source?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Crowdpac

Now in a well developed 5 paragraph essay with appopriate headers and MLA citations, please reflect on the above quote as it pertains to your previous assertion.

Jesus you really are a buffoon. Nothing you post adds any substance to the conversation, and you can't even remotely stay on target. I guess thats what happens when you are a liberal cuck paid for by some far left website to give Trump supporters a bad name.

Jesus you really are a buffoon.
How dare you talk about my son like that.
Nothing you post adds any substance to the conversation, and you can't even remotely stay on target. I guess thats what happens when you are a liberal cuck paid for by some far left website to give Trump supporters a bad name.

Not enough sources, checkmate.

Seriously, make your bed or I'm not refilling your water dish tonight.

:joy::joy::joy:

So here are the people providing you food, shelter and electricity so you can continue to be so stupid
5457a2de69bedd0174a1a6bb-480-405.jpg

5457a56869beddeb78a1a6bf-480-418.jpg

5457a602ecad041f27c30349-480-419.jpg

Oh and the people who understand how money works?
5457a8286bb3f7e139a1a6ca-480-412.jpg

Here are the people who cry about Trump being too mean
5453e722ecad04e079f943d0-480-408.jpg

54579fa2ecad047614c3034c-480-415.jpg

Thank you for playing

In addition 96% of farmers in America are operated by whites. Tell that to BLM next time they buy food or 40s. Oh wait they commit the highest percentage of crimes in our country.

And construction? All owned and operated by white people, hardly the uneducated @NinjaKnight claims them to be. they build the Starbucks that BLM can walk into and throw a tantrum because they dont want to buy anything.

1) make fun of trump
2) ...?

This was your actual premise.

I bring up the BLM whose crimes are even worse than the Nazis and KKK combined. A BLM tried to run down a white couple in Manhattan. They got into a fight with a chicken restaurant owner over bad food. They attempted to kidnap four white women.
I bring up Rev Wright, the Nation of Islam, the New Black Panther Party and you refuse to even address their existence.

How dare you talk about my son like that.

Not enough sources, checkmate.

Seriously, make your bed or I'm not refilling your water dish tonight.

So yeah, you admit you have nothing, HuffPo troll. Meanwhile we have actual legit Nazis like this BLM twat running around here with their red hats cheering on trump.

There is not an accurate enough word in the english language to portray just how stupid you two are.

Wow ... what a great summary of today's politics. You are incredibly insightful.

Nothing to add? I guess the truth hurts so you are just going to whine and bitch about it instead of changing something.

The left is full of violent ANTIFA and BLM protestors who want to kill cops and crush free speech.

The right is full of people that stand for the rule of law, love their country, and want a strong national defense.

See how easy that was?

The left is full of violent ANTIFA and BLM protestors who want to kill cops and crush free speech.

The right is full of people that stand for the rule of law, love their country, and want a strong national defense.

See how easy that was?

I said, again for you reading comprehension limited red hats: on here. This board. On the right we have multiple outright self proclaimed racists touting the Trump flag and people sending death threats, while the left has....? I can't think of anything remotely close to that. I'm sorry this upsets you, but instead of whining about it, maybe considering using the available evidence at your disposable and realize you made a mistake.

I said, again for you reading comprehension limited red hats: on here. This board. On the right we have multiple outright self proclaimed racists touting the Trump flag and people sending death threats, while the left has....? I can't think of anything remotely close to that. I'm sorry this upsets you, but instead of whining about it, maybe considering using the available evidence at your disposable and realize you made a mistake.

When you say "on the right we have multiple outright self proclaimed racists" ... is where you lose credibility.

Most NORMAL people throw out the FAR RIGHT and FAR LEFT when describing right/left politics. The fact that you try to define "the right" by their worst actors makes you uninformed and ignorant.

If you actually believe that most of "the right" are just outright racists, self proclaimed and/or "closet racists" then you are just ignorant.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
When you say "on the right we have multiple outright self proclaimed racists" ... is where you lose credibility.

Most NORMAL people throw out the FAR RIGHT and FAR LEFT when describing right/left politics. The fact that you try to define "the right" by their worst actors makes you uninformed and ignorant.

If you actually believe that most of "the right" are just outright racists, self proclaimed and/or "closet racists" then you are just ignorant.

I don't believe most of "the right" are outright racists. All I'm pointing out is that we have several people on here that ARE in fact racists, self proclaimed Nazis, etc. People on the right have told people to kill themselves over political differences. What do we have on the Left on here that is remotely similar to that? Also where is the Left version of Alex Jones, a complete and utter whack job with tens of millions of active listeners?

You want to throw out the "far extremes", but that extreme seems to make up a significantly larger population of the Right than it does the Left.

I don't believe most of "the right" are outright racists. All I'm pointing out is that we have several people on here that ARE in fact racists, self proclaimed Nazis, etc. People on the right have told people to kill themselves over political differences. What do we have on the Left on here that is remotely similar to that? Also where is the Left version of Alex Jones, a complete and utter whack job with tens of millions of active listeners?

You want to throw out the "far extremes", but that extreme seems to make up a significantly larger population of the Right than it does the Left.

Dude .... if you don't look at ANTIFA and see dangerous extremism, then I cannot help you. Anybody, and I mean anybody, that is out their protesting or doing "activism" and must wear a mask to hide their identity is not doing things for the good of the country.

Ever wonder why the KKK wore hoods? In most areas (deep, deep south excluded) they couldn't walk around advertising they were KKK. Ever wonder why ANTIFA wears black masks all the time? Same reason.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
Dude .... if you don't look at ANTIFA and see dangerous extremism, then I cannot help you. Anybody, and I mean anybody, that is out their protesting or doing "activism" and must wear a mask to hide their identity is not doing things for the good of the country.

Ever wonder why the KKK wore hoods? In most areas (deep, deep south excluded) they couldn't walk around advertising they were KKK. Ever wonder why ANTIFA wears black masks all the time? Same reason.

Where the hell did I say I don't see dangerous extremism in antifa? Are you just inventing arguments now?

Speaking of Somalis, I did think this was a.oretry good movie, even with Hanks trying so hard to master a Boston accent.

Where the hell did I say I don't see dangerous extremism in antifa? Are you just inventing arguments now?

You literally have been arguing for weeks now that the right is full or racists and Alex Jones and the left doesn't have anything like that.

I was just pointing it out to you.

most of the people here, including all out "red hatters," have called for the actual racists people to be banned. we simply dont have a mod in here anymore. dont lump those people in with me. god damn fried ninja is lazy.

Sharia law is here.
I used to think that would never happen, and it was scaremongering. But yes, given some recent approaches by judges, and the use of 'religion' as an excuse in handling children and women ... it is happening in the US.

So... where are any of your sources for this? You have yet to provide an iota of evidence while repeating CNN talking points.

I provided you sourced information, and you literally disagreed with numbers. Don't you think having a philosophical discrepancy with numbers might be a bad sign? Maybe you should think about not being so sensitive if the big bad Republicans are too mean on the internet for you.

Did you make your bed yet?

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
You've made 14 posts in this thread so far have yet to include a single statistic or figure to back up anything you're saying :joy::joy::joy:

You've puffed your little chest out about your superior intellect and called everyone else stupid, then tried to flip it as "muh republicans are too mean". How can anyone be that dumb?

Honestly, I'm pretty sure knightsagainstblmandzog and NinjaKnight are the same person. He had to fabricate a faux racist to try and make it seem like he had a point. Something fishy about how they post in all the same threads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT