ADVERTISEMENT

Somalis gain political power, head to US Congress after Minn. primary

most of the people here, including all out "red hatters," have called for the actual racists people to be banned. we simply dont have a mod in here anymore. dont lump those people in with me. god damn fried ninja is lazy.
It must be frustrating to share common political goals with racist scumbags, to know that you are advancing the racist agenda as you advance your own.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
robert-byrd-kkk.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
you were saying?
About what? When I cast a vote in November I am voting directly against the KKK Nazis and white supremisists. If my preferred leadership gains power racists will be mad. If your preferred leadership gains power, racists will celebrate.

I'm not voting for some 1950s Democrat. I'm not voting for civil war Democrats. Im voting for the democrats that racists hate and you're voting for the republicans that racists love.

About what? When I cast a vote in November I am voting directly against the KKK Nazis and white supremisists. If my preferred leadership gains power racists will be mad. If your preferred leadership gains power, racists will celebrate.

I'm not voting for some 1950s Democrat. I'm not voting for civil war Democrats. Im voting for the democrats that racists hate and you're voting for the republicans that racists love.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

So if you voted for Hillary .... you are prepared to back up EVERY OTHER person that voted for Hillary and all of their personal beliefs?

Alabama Democrats using an emblem calling for the right to white supremacy is in the 1960s
white-supremacy-for-the-right.jpg

Here's what Democratic Congressman J. Thomas Heflin had to say on changing it:
"I think that the emblem is not what it should be, and that it fails to impress the people with the dignity of the Democratic Party. To my mind it would have been much better to have had, instead of the rooster, the picture of a handsome young woman, holding the Constitution in a scroll aloft, with the words “Here We Rest” prominently shown upon it. I see no objection to the use of the two expressions already adopted, but do not think that the design is worth of a great party like ours."

Reactions: UCFWayne
At least redice, gal and blm and are man enough to list what they really think about immigrants. Fab and Wayne pussy footing around just dropping hints.

Heupel gets my vote for worst new troll. Everyone knows he's a liberal plant trying to make legitimate trump voters look like inbred shit flinging monkeys, but he can't even stay on topic. The dude just makes up whatever argument he feels like saying.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT