ADVERTISEMENT

Someone in Lincoln is about to get s lot of Meth and Heroine

I’m sure that they will get top dollar for it on the underground Cornholio market.

Underground market in Nebraska? "Hey, wanna buy some sweet corn?" "I've got the hookup on roundup ready soybeans, top notch stuff"

I don't know what type of renovations were being done but if it was me, true valuables would be somewhere else (especially the rings) while lots of different people are going in and out of my house....in case something like leaving a door unlocked happens, although that might have been done on purpose. I would have gotten a temporary safety deposit box for the rings.

Pretty sh-tty for someone to steal what is probably just a lot of personal memorabilia. Like it or not, he probably had a bunch of really cool stuff. I mean, other than the rings what else could be of that much value to someone other than a Nebraska fan. Do the rings even have large enough stones that you could take out and fence individually?

Underground market in Nebraska? "Hey, wanna buy some sweet corn?" "I've got the hookup on roundup ready soybeans, top notch stuff"
The Black Corn Market.

“By the way guy, would you be interested in buying a little Husker memorabllia? How much do you got? What’s it worth to ya? Hehehe.”

$165k in memorabilia, and the UCF rings was worth $145K. Someone really wanted the UCF rings. :sunglasses:

$165k in memorabilia, and the UCF rings was worth $145K. Someone really wanted the UCF rings. :sunglasses:
I’m telling you, the rest of the stuff was rusty and dilapidated. It’s been what? 20-21 years.
It will probably be returned because the burglars couldn’t read the Latin enscribed on it.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Turns out the Nebraska and UCF stuff wasn't taken. They (Scott, I'm assuming) just couldn't find it at first. It was all Oregon stuff.

There's currently a debate on whether this is real. It seems like a joke and the photo can be found on Google from a different site. There are people who are this dumb though.

https://lincoln.craigslist.org/clo/d/oregon-ducks-air-jordans/6657740230.html

Frost: “Help, my stuff is stolen!”

Frost: “Now it’s been returned”

What a weirdo.*

Reactions: Mikesi
Burglars make me sick. Was at Chik Fil A last week, got up to get my 4th refill of GoGo juice (a 50/50 blend of Mountain Dew and Sweet Tea) only to return to 9 of my 12 nuggets having fallen victim to the same heinous crime. As a growing boy, this obviously left me on the brink of starvation. Prime suspects are Bob Stoops and Scott Frosts empty shampoo bottle.

I recognize it's possible I may have consumed the nuggets myself in preparation of the arduous journey to the drink fountain, but I'm not much for victim blaming.

Look... if the Cornholios will stalk a UCF board like they do, think what would happen if someone stole memorabilia from the savior

God help those burglars!!!

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Frost: “Help, my stuff is stolen!”

Frost: “Now it’s been returned”

What a weirdo.*

His house was ransacked and stuff was stolen. But I guess championship rings are small and hard to find, for burglars and for their owners.

Look... if the Cornholios will stalk a UCF board like they do, think what would happen if someone stole memorabilia from the savior

God help those burglars!!!

Amen, sister. Nebraska fans are probably the most cringey fan base. Their message boards are rife with users who dedicate most of their time to whining about a big time program giving their former coach a chance to no longer be the face of a program suffering from little man syndrome; Bo Pelini's ties to Youngstown St. made it only a matter of time before he would return. Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while, right?

If anything, they should be thankful he graced them with his presence in his short time. Aside from 10 conference championships and 5 national championships, their program has largely been irrelevant in the scope of college football. Their diminished fan base has lost interest as well, evidenced by them struggling to get 90,000 together for a home game. Time for them to accept their place as a stepping stone program like the other irrelevant directional schools in their conference.

PS. wtf is a Buckeye anyway?

Reactions: Boredsker
Amen, sister. Nebraska fans are probably the most cringey fan base. Their message boards are rife with users who dedicate most of their time to whining about a big time program giving their former coach a chance to no longer be the face of a program suffering from little man syndrome; Bo Pelini's ties to Youngstown St. made it only a matter of time before he would return. Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while, right?

If anything, they should be thankful he graced them with his presence in his short time. Aside from 10 conference championships and 5 national championships, their program has largely been irrelevant in the scope of college football. Their diminished fan base has lost interest as well, evidenced by them struggling to get 90,000 together for a home game. Time for them to accept their place as a stepping stone program like the other irrelevant directional schools in their conference.

PS. wtf is a Buckeye anyway?
It’s a tree that produces a nut. And a team that beats you by 40.

Have most of the Cornholios on Ignore, I’m assuming they are blowing up this thread from the responses from our fans. Hahaha

Something is going to tell me that this whole
Nobraska gig is going to have a bad ending.
His house address and info are alll out there now, he’s getting burglarized or something, and his responses are a little odd. I think that he wants a quiet, low drama, personal life and that’s just not going to happen in Lincoln.

The same nuts that are “too” passionate and overly obsessed with Nobraska football are the same ones that come to a UCF board with fake names and stalk/burglarize his home. It goes hand and hand. They don’t have a life. It’s like living life in a bubble. Like a cult. Get a life

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister

Mr. BlackNYellow, BlackNYellow, BlackNYellow, BlackNYellow, I believe you misread my post. My question was referring to an Ohio State Buckeye, not the storied powerhouse in the Purdue Boilermakers (commonly referred to in my old conference as the Alabama of the Midwest). You may remember my innovative, high octane offense orchestrating my former team to a narrow loss against these juggernauts last year.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933860

Given that it's nearly impossible to convince kids to come play in the lowly SEC, I'm confident with my new bevy of NFL ready talent I'll be able to double that offensive output when we put down the Boilermakers in our quest for the 2019 Imaginary National Championship trophy as dictated by the Windows 95 Matrix.

The same nuts that are “too” passionate and overly obsessed with Nobraska football are the same ones that come to a UCF board with fake names and stalk/burglarize his home. It goes hand and hand. They don’t have a life. It’s like living life in a bubble. Like a cult. Get a life

Preach it, girlfriend. These Husker fans that won't shut up about how great it is living in Lincoln are the same ones that spend their life amassing 10,000+ posts on a message board. The irony is too thick.

Last edited:
You buy condoms for sex with rings???? So you guys actually do that?

Made National news

Fox Sports Radio: “Welcome to Nobraska!”

Embarrassing. How are the Trolls going to spin this?

Turns out the items were misplaced, not stolen. I wonder if the people working on the house moved them out of the way or something. Or maybe looked in them but didn’t take anything.

Turns out the items were misplaced, not stolen. I wonder if the people working on the house moved them out of the way or something. Or maybe looked in them but didn’t take anything.
That’s a lot of big news for such a misunderstanding/misplacement. Oh well... at least this thread produced some good laughs. Glad that he has all of his stuff

That’s a lot of big news for such a misunderstanding/misplacement. Oh well... at least this thread produced some good laughs. Glad that he has all of his stuff

Did the man get his Wii back? That's all I care about. How could anyone survive without being able to (virtually) bowl in his own living room? That is the very definition of deprived.

I hope the Wii is safe.

This whole story sounds very very fishy. Things don’t make sense at all. You know that you’re missing stuff worth $165,000 or whatever, but:

Wouldn’t you first check if it’s misplaced if your house doesn’t look ransacked? Especially, before calling the police and start adding up all of the losses? Like before it’s going to make national news. It’s not like a few hundred dollars here.

Wouldn’t you think it’s misplaced or ask contractors first since your house is being renovated? My sister just had her ENTIRE HOUSE renovated and she either moved the valuables herself or let the contractors know where to put them. She didn’t just have her contractors go through her valuables and jewelry and place them randomly anywhere without her knowledge.

Wouldn’t it seem odd that only memorabilia was stolen/misplaced and nothing else of value?

Frost is a either a nut or something is being covered up. Like it was returned and Frost is protecting someone.

Who the hell calls the police when your stuff is in the garage?? That just moronic. His house is being renovated. Why not look around a little and check the garage?

Duh!!!

It DOES sound like a job for Ace Ventura,
Memorabilia detective.

Blackshits Forever is Finkle!!!!

Last edited:
This whole story sounds very very fishy. Things don’t make sense at all. You know that you’re missing stuff worth $165,000 or whatever, but:

Wouldn’t you first check if it’s misplaced if your house doesn’t look ransacked? Especially, before calling the police and start adding up all of the losses? Like before it’s going to make national news. It’s not like a few hundred dollars here.

Wouldn’t you think it’s misplaced or ask contractors first since your house is being renovated? My sister just had her ENTIRE HOUSE renovated and she either moved the valuables herself or let the contractors know where to put them. She didn’t just have her contractors go through her valuables and jewelry and place them randomly anywhere without her knowledge.

Wouldn’t it seem odd that only memorabilia was stolen/misplaced and nothing else of value?

Frost is a either a nut or something is being covered up. Like it was returned and Frost is protecting someone.

Who the hell calls the police when your stuff is in the garage?? That just moronic. His house is being renovated. Why not look around a little and check the garage?

Duh!!!

It DOES sound like a job for Ace Ventura,
Memorabilia detective.

Blackshits Forever is Finkle!!!!
He probably doesn’t want the UCF ring and came up with a plan to say it was stolen and then have it melted down. Once it made national news he thought better of it. Oh never mind. Here it is.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT