ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry for the trolls.

Don't trash a thread that is one of the more civilized ones started by one of your own. Unless you want this :chairshot:
Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Don't trash a thread that is one of the more civilized ones started by one of your own. Unless you want this :chairshot:

I was just playing around. Was having fun with a guy that responded to his own post.

To be more objective, I should consider the enhanced sensitivities on this board right now. So, I'll tread even more lightly.

Thanks.

Frost and Moos should set up a yearly game against UCF for the duration of their reign..and the silent treatment from the fanbase was the response. So instead of telling us you should play p5 teams, why don't you support a non-conference game against us.

Frost and Moos should set up a yearly game against UCF for the duration of their reign..and the silent treatment from the fanbase was the response. So instead of telling us you should play p5 teams, why don't you support a non-conference game against us.
Well Scott Frost has not returned home yet. If he does then perhaps Moos and DW can get together and talk about games and maybe a summer recruiting camp.

On another topic I should say that in Big 12, all the texas schools vote how the U. of texas wants them to, which could affect UCFs admission into that conference. The main thing is to build the UCF brand. Win games, beat ranked teams, and put players into the NFL. The bigger your brand is when then next conference shakeups occur, the better you will be.

Reactions: NU_FTW
Well Scott Frost has not returned home yet. If he does then perhaps Moos and DW can get together and talk about games and maybe a summer recruiting camp.

On another topic I should say that in Big 12, all the texas schools vote how the U. of texas wants them to, which could affect UCFs admission into that conference. The main thing is to build the UCF brand. Win games, beat ranked teams, and put players into the NFL. The bigger your brand is when then next conference shakeups occur, the better you will be.
Curious what facts and history do you specifically know about UCF football since you apparently laid out a plan for us?

Spoken like someone who thinks our history began the day you guys arrived.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
A G5 school who wants to get invited to the P5 is the biggest expert you will EVER find on how the process works, because we have lived it for almost 20 years.

I can't even count the number of times we almost got into the BE. I do know we have gone through it with the Big XII twice -- the last time, of course, was that joke of a dog & pony show we all went through last year.

P5 people know exactly DICK about how it works, yet here comes the condescending Pollyanna P5 speech again, telling us how it all goes.

Since 1998, asshole. We've been at this since 1998. You need to leave here. Very soon.

I honestly can't wait for the guy to just be gone at this point. Let him get back to losing in Nebraska and watching UCF play in NY6 bowls like the rest of the Nebraska fans with either no bowl game to watch or one that was played in late December.
I understand this is your board and you have every right to say this type of thing. Isn't this the type of stuff that starts the back and forth insults. Which I believe your MOD @BG_Knightmare warned against. If you want to try and keep things civil the next 48 hours, stuff like this should be avoided. If you want your program treated with respect from us, do the same of ours.

Frost isn't doing that. He knows what he's about to miss out on and doesn't want any part of the monster he helped create. Play UCF and lose and that REALLY hurts him with trying to recruit the state of Florida for guys that fit both systems.

I understand this is your board and you have every right to say this type of thing. Isn't this the type of stuff that starts the back and forth insults. Which I believe your MOD @BG_Knightmare warned against. If you want to try and keep things civil the next 48 hours, stuff like this should be avoided. If you want your program treated with respect from us, do the same of ours.
You know what? I have hung in the background and endured you guys for three months now and your condescending bullcrap with little or no comment. But when it comes to telling us how to run our program, that's out of bounds, bud. You stay away from telling us how to keep our own house in order and I'll stop calling you on it. How's that?

You know what? I have hung in the background and endured you guys for three months now and your condescending bullcrap with little or no comment. But when it comes to telling us how to run our program, that's out of bounds, bud. You stay away from telling us how to keep our own house in order and I'll stop calling you on it. How's that?

Especially when their program is currently a dumpster fire and hasn't done anything relevant in this millenia except fire coaches and Ad's.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I haven't said jack about your program "bud" or how to run it. Go take a look at our board. You won't find any posts bashing UCF. If you do you are going to have to really dig for it. Why? We have more important things to talk about. As should you all. Yet is seems every other post on here is something to do with Nebraska. I thought you were UCF not Nebraska.

I haven't said jack about your program "bud" or how to run it. Go take a look at our board. You won't find any posts bashing UCF. If you do you are going to have to really dig for it. Why? We have more important things to talk about. As should you all. Yet is seems every other post on here is something to do with Nebraska. I thought you were UCF not Nebraska.
Now you're just not making any sense.

I'm going to leave this alone since you're only going to be here for two more days, and I want board access while the game's going on.

But damn, going on another school's board then getting all self-righteous when we react to being condescended to...now I've seen it all.

We just need to join a P5. I don't know why we're dragging our feet. Look at Boise, they never joined a P5 and look at them now. Really bad decision by them.
You'd think they'd ask those P5 schools that visit once in awhile for an application.

Now you're just not making any sense.

I'm going to leave this alone since you're only going to be here for two more days, and I want board access while the game's going on.

But damn, going on another school's board then getting all self-righteous when we react to being condescended to...now I've seen it all.
The board says ucf forum but we're being dictated by troll outsiders. Funny.

You'd think they'd ask those P5 schools that visit once in awhile for an application.
I've heard there is not an "application" from P5 fans. You just pick a conference and join. That is of course if we weren't chicken.

Side note, we should also schedule Alabama next year, they are compelled to accept, it turns out they really don't have a choice.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Lol wow never seen such a bitter fan base. Unreal. You would think you guys were the ones who had 4 wins this year not us. Smart move, I wouldn't want you to get banned.
Actually the original post is trash talking against Husker fans....not personal attacks. I'm going to tag @BG_Knightmare to review because your responses are insinuating a personal attack in return.

I've heard there is not an "application" from P5 fans. You just pick a conference and join. That is of course if we weren't chicken.

Side note, we should also schedule Alabama next year, they are compelled to accept, it turns out they really don't have a choice.
You could walk a P5 fan right up to the artificial walls that have been constructed to keep us out, show them the evidence, and they still see nothing.

Actually the original post is trash talking against Husker fans....not personal attacks. I'm going to tag @BG_Knightmare to review because your responses are insinuating a personal attack in return.
He didn't react to my using the word "asshole" earlier (yeah, I know), but got all worked up when I called him "bud". I guess that's an insult in Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT