ADVERTISEMENT

SOTU

Buy a new Google machine. Obama his last 12 quarters is 2.566666%, Trump his last 11 quarters is 2.563636%.

Trump has no replacement plan for Obamacare. If you are trying to get rid of Obamacare without a replacement, then you are trying to get of protecting pre-existing conditions.

He said "largest producer of oil and natural gas", still 2012.

Obama's unemployment rate hit a high of 10.0% and decreased to 4.7%. At that point Trump took over and it decreased from 4.7% to 3.5%. Trump basically got put on 3rd base and is claiming that he hit a home run once he scored.
Out of curiosity, how much of that Obama 4.7% was government jobs?

Liberals 2016: TRUMP WILL DESTROY THE ECONOMY! MARKET SELL OFFS! GLOBAL RECESSION!

Liberals 2020: THE ECONOMY IS ONLY AWESOME THANKS TO OBAMA!

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne
:joy::joy::joy: bro nobody cares what an inbred young Earth creationist from nowhere, NE thinks about the SotU address.

It was a disgusting partisan speech filled with lies and called off with a disgraceful medal given to a truly disgusting man who has done nothing but divide this country with hate.

You are part of the problem.
Summed up perfectly. Amazing how these red-hats are brainwashed. Lying, delusional sexual predator going down as the worst president in history. An approval rating of 49% used to be considered horrific. Frump is a fkn joke. Slim-baugh is a POS human being.

Truly mind-boggling. Trump vows last night that he will “guarantee insurance coverage for preexisting conditions” while his DOJ is currently in court fighting against that very coverage for crying out loud!

But let’s all talk about Nancy Pelosi today, right guys?
WALL....mexico will pay for it. You've got to be some kind of sucker to believe that one.
GOLF...I'll be too busy to golf......and the suckers fell for it. He's all lies.

Summed up perfectly. Amazing how these red-hats are brainwashed. Lying, delusional sexual predator going down as the worst president in history. An approval rating of 49% used to be considered horrific. Frump is a fkn joke. Slim-baugh is a POS human being.
WALL....mexico will pay for it. You've got to be some kind of sucker to believe that one.
GOLF...I'll be too busy to golf......and the suckers fell for it. He's all lies.
See you later this afternoon and in 2020! :joy:

tenor.gif

Reactions: btbones
i was too busy playing video games to care. i dont like to watch these too much. only if im super bored. i watched a highlight video the other day. seemed like a decent speech.

if the dems cant clap for record minority unemployment what exactly will they clap for? the dems came off really bitter and not a good look for them.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT