ADVERTISEMENT

southern border to be guarded by 5k troops

More right wing bullshit when faced with the reality that their previous “invasion” bullshit blew up in their faces.
Same playbook Hitler used. Republicans have been going hard in the paint since WW2 ended.

Where are the news reports? Even Fox and Rusho are quiet. The only border news has been Steve Bannon’s scamming millions from gullible Trumpsters.
No news reports because it was squashed.

Last edited:
Amazing! And we did it without the wall!!!!
Due to the other policies of this administration. The reason a wall is needed is because it is a barrier that isn't removed with the stroke of a pen by the next guy. Can't just open the border quite as easily if there is a physical barrier in the way.

Due to the other policies of this administration. The reason a wall is needed is because it is a barrier that isn't removed with the stroke of a pen by the next guy. Can't just open the border quite as easily if there is a physical barrier in the way.
What about a gate?

Combination of threatened tariffs, policy and a wall squashed illegal immigration and discouraged new caravans No news is good news. If there was news, FNN would be all over it. Mission accomplished unless the left fukc it up again

Combination of threatened tariffs, policy and a wall squashed illegal immigration and discouraged new caravans No news is good news. If there was news, FNN would be all over it. Mission accomplished unless the left fukc it up again
Think of it this way: Trumps immigration policies haven't hurt anything other than feelings. There is no quantifiable negative aspect for how he has handled the border.

Think of it this way: Trumps immigration policies haven't hurt anything other than feelings. There is no quantifiable negative aspect for how he has handled the border.
If it was the 25% beer tariff threat, that was a dealmaker

Reactions: Crazyhole
This is HUGE!!! You’d have thought Mr. Modesty would have told us all about it: It’ll probably be highlighted next week at the RNC.

Yet another HUGE win for Trump to brag about! :)
He can keep bragging about how crappy Biden would have handled this pandemic since the only thing that we truly know is that Biden wouldn’t have closed travel from China as soon as Trump did

Everything else Biden has proposed is a joke

AND Biden wouldn’t be tough on illegal immigration. He wants them to have free healthcare

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
No. Only Iraq and Afghanistan troops.
God Bless our troops and the giant Penis they created out of Barb Wire to thwart those Commie Mexicans, While also raising Morale for the Unit. Our Tax Money being used for the good of the Republic. Job well done. That Caravan carried Commie pigs disguised as Women and Children. Luckily our President is no fool. He alone can save us. Thank You, President Trump. I can now Sleep While I Dream you are near Protecting me.😚😚😚😍😍

God Bless our troops and the giant Penis they created out of Barb Wire to thwart those Commie Mexicans, While also raising Morale for the Unit. Our Tax Money being used for the good of the Republic. Job well done. That Caravan carried Commie pigs disguised as Women and Children. Luckily our President is no fool. He alone can save us. Thank You, President Trump. I can now Sleep While I Dream you are near Protecting me.😚😚😚😍😍
You a Mexican in Mexico bro?

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT