ADVERTISEMENT

Special prosecuter to look into Russia Election matter

Ashe was to testify against Ng Lap Seng, a Chinese real estate developer that was tied to a Clinton scandal from the 90's.

Ng, businessman with ties to the Chinese government, was accused of funneling over $1 million in illegal foreign donations to support Bill Clinton's reelection campaign in 1996. At the time, Ng declined to come to the U.S. to cooperate with congressional investigators in the case, which became a sweeping national scandal and raised suspicions about Chinese government efforts to influence the U.S. election. According to congressional investigators, Ng laundered the illegal campaign donations through a close Clinton associate in Arkansas named Charlie Trie during the 1996 election. Trie, who sent the donations to the Democratic National Committee and Clinton's legal defense fund, pleaded guilty to violating campaign finance laws in 1996.

The timing could be a blow to the Clinton campaign, reigniting a decades old foreign corruption scandal just as Hillary Clinton has secured the Democratic presidential nomination.

Without Ashe, there was no case against Seng, thus Seng would not have to talk about the Clinton case, which was proven to be true.

Why are they bullshit? The guy wrote a book on amazon, how freaking stupid are you that can't do basic research?

Still waiting on your source about mouthwash. I know about his book--I didn't ask about that.

There is nothing on google about his death because of mouthwash. Still waiting.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Ashe was to testify against Ng Lap Seng, a Chinese real estate developer that was tied to a Clinton scandal from the 90's.

Ng, businessman with ties to the Chinese government, was accused of funneling over $1 million in illegal foreign donations to support Bill Clinton's reelection campaign in 1996. At the time, Ng declined to come to the U.S. to cooperate with congressional investigators in the case, which became a sweeping national scandal and raised suspicions about Chinese government efforts to influence the U.S. election. According to congressional investigators, Ng laundered the illegal campaign donations through a close Clinton associate in Arkansas named Charlie Trie during the 1996 election. Trie, who sent the donations to the Democratic National Committee and Clinton's legal defense fund, pleaded guilty to violating campaign finance laws in 1996.

The timing could be a blow to the Clinton campaign, reigniting a decades old foreign corruption scandal just as Hillary Clinton has secured the Democratic presidential nomination.

Without Ashe, there was no case against Seng, thus Seng would not have to talk about the Clinton case, which was proven to be true.
WTF? First off - no link, so I have no idea where you conjured that from. Second, you refer to an accusation in the 1990's about a guy who probably supported the Clintons in 1996, but Ashe wasn't involved in that - he was involved in a 2015 case where Ng was bribing him as he was the UN ambassador from Antigua. Oh, and by the way, that case is still ongoing, even without Ashe being alive. So much for the bold.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...macau-billionaire-ng-lap-seng-negotiates-plea

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I have no idea about mouthwash but I did find this interview with Terry Reed where he claims to "dish" on his involvement in moving weapons and cocaine under the CIA's guise at the request of Bill Clinton. And that Reed was targeted by Clinton's head of security when trying to come back into the US and framed for crimes.

All while standing against a plane with a weird voiceover interviewer.

WTF? First off - no link, so I have no idea where you conjured that from. Second, you refer to an accusation in the 1990's about a guy who probably supported the Clintons in 1996, but Ashe wasn't involved in that - he was involved in a 2015 case where Ng was bribing him as he was the UN ambassador from Antigua. Oh, and by the way, that case is still ongoing, even without Ashe being alive. So much for the bold.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...macau-billionaire-ng-lap-seng-negotiates-plea
And the prior link you provide was Snopes? Really?

LOL we value our sources' anonymity, but we'll go ahead and name him this time.
If you believe your source was murdered with foul play, that is the kinda of corruption that Wikileaks is trying to expose...not sure what's so funny about that?

That's right. I forgot you hate linked/sourced articles. You prefer deep state conspiracy theories with no sources.
Snopes is a joke, they will go to the sixth degree of an investigation if it defends a liberal but if it paints a bad picture of a liberal they do nothing. They always seem to trim back their arguments to prove a point. Here is a perfect point, this is an actual report from slopes:

Did President Obama Refuse to Turn the White House Blue to Honor Fallen Police?

This was their answer
det-mixture.gif
MIXTURE

Well no the answer is yes, he did not turn the whitehouse blue but they spin it by saying he did not neglect to honor their sacrifice in other ways, such as flying flags at half-staff; there is no evidence that he specifically "refused" to light up the building in blue.

If you believe your source was murdered with foul play, that is the kinda of corruption that Wikileaks is trying to expose...not sure what's so funny about that?
Or you're planting a smokecreen. Rich was killed on July 10, 2016. WikiLeaks didn't publish the DNC emails until July 22, 2016. So you're suggesting the DNC/HRC knew Rich emailed WikiLeaks before they leaked the emails to the public?

Snopes is a joke, they will go to the sixth degree of an investigation if it defends a liberal but if it paints a bad picture of a liberal they do nothing. They always seem to trim back their arguments to prove a point. Here is a perfect point, this is an actual report from slopes:

Did President Obama Refuse to Turn the White House Blue to Honor Fallen Police?

This was their answer
det-mixture.gif
MIXTURE

Well no the answer is yes, he did not turn the whitehouse blue but they spin it by saying he did not neglect to honor their sacrifice in other ways, such as flying flags at half-staff; there is no evidence that he specifically "refused" to light up the building in blue.
Just like Politifact and Factcheck, I think some of Snopes' "final judgements" are misleading, but at least they give you the evidence to go and decide for yourself. In this instance, they take a claim and expand the scope of the investigation to beyond the simple, and end up conflating the issue. I know it's hard for you to read at times and you want to be spoon-fed everything, so I get why you hate Snopes.

Just like Politifact and Factcheck, I think some of Snopes' "final judgements" are misleading, but at least they give you the evidence to go and decide for yourself. In this instance, they take a claim and expand the scope of the investigation to beyond the simple, and end up conflating the issue. I know it's hard for you to read at times and you want to be spoon-fed everything, so I get why you hate Snopes.
No the links they provide are to prove their point, they won't link anything that would let you come to your own conclusion if you disagree.

I tell you what's interesting, DYING FROM TOO MUCH MOUTHWASH!!!!

Still waiting.

Did 85 and Gal go to the same school for special Ed arguing?

Course 1: Intro to making outlandish completely ridiculous claim with no basis in reality
Course 2: Changing the subject - a valid comeback for when you get embarrassed with facts
Course 3: Ignoring - if you don't say anything the embarrassment goes away
Course 4: Snowflakes - Everyone who disagrees with you is automatically a liberal snowflake

Did 85 and Gal go to the same school for special Ed arguing?

Course 1: Intro to making outlandish completely ridiculous claim with no basis in reality
Course 2: Changing the subject - a valid comeback for when you get embarrassed with facts
Course 3: Ignoring - if you don't say anything the embarrassment goes away
Course 4: Snowflakes - Everyone who disagrees with you is automatically a liberal snowflake

This is pretty amazing and accurate. Sirlyinggal went in almost that order except he flip-flopped course three and four. He's currently in ignore mode right now since he made his insane post.

And LMMFAO that gal questions Cbob's use of snopes. This coming from a guy who refuses even to cite or link to his maniacal nonsense.

STILL WAITING, GAL.

Reactions: CommuterBob
This is pretty amazing and accurate. Sirlyinggal went in almost that order except he flip-flopped course three and four. He's currently in ignore mode right now since he made his insane post.

And LMMFAO that gal questions Cbob's use of snopes. This coming from a guy who refuses even to cite or link to his maniacal nonsense.

STILL WAITING, GAL.

Yeah, it's been basically every conversation I've had with 85 on here since he went Trump Nuts Crazy. Noticed it works with G as well.

Love it. The only two people who are as douchey as Chemmie are now confirmation biasing each other.

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RETARD/TRAILER TRASH/REDNECK/BIGOT/RACIST/ETC/ETC... What a great debate tool.

You guys seem to be going way to hard against someone that wants to reduce/privatize government. I can't believe there is any bias in your views as government/government supported employees...

Love it. The only two people who are as douchey as Chemmie are now confirmation biasing each other.

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE A RETARD/TRAILER TRASH/REDNECK/BIGOT/RACIST/ETC/ETC... What a great debate tool.

You guys seem to be going way to hard against someone that wants to reduce/privatize government. I can't believe there is any bias in your views as government/government supported employees...

Boob, please. No one takes you seriously because you stick chopsticks in your ears and argue like a child. It's simply easier to call you a dumb ass than waste time the keyboard. I really have better things to do. You bring this on yourself and then act like some pious nun who's never done anything wrong. Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at the whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

IT WORKS FOR BOB TOO LMAO!!

Bob went straight to step 2.

this is amazing.

Edit: also Bob (spoiler alert) you are wrong again. Trump is proposing a 10% spending hike for my sector.

Ahhh perfect. No debate about real issues or being a useless government employee that leeches off the people that actually work for a living. Just straight to personal attacks and insults. Lol. Chemmie has trained you well.

I'll save you some time and post your reply...

Boob is an uneducated trailer trash tornado bait racist redneck.

Ahhh perfect. No debate about real issues or being a useless government employee that leeches off the people that actually work for a living. Just straight to personal attacks and insults. Lol. Chemmie has trained you well.

I'll save you some time and post your reply...

Boob is an uneducated trailer trash tornado bait racist redneck.

LMAO.

Do you actually read what you write?

Even better. It's a good thing I'm a slow illiterate trailer trash racist redneck and allowed enough time for Ninja to get in there before my post.

Business people want efficiency. You know that. That's why you're faux raging. There are probably thousands of other people that are doing the same thing you do when it probably only takes a handful.

LMAO.

Do you actually read what you write?

I typed it, so yes I did a couple times so I can make sure you don't go all grammar nazi. That's another distraction you consistently use to avoid debating the issue.

I can see you were really lost when I posted your reply.

Even better. It's a good thing I'm a slow illiterate trailer trash racist redneck and allowed enough time for Ninja to get in there before my post.

Business people want efficiency. You know that. That's why you're faux raging. There are probably thousands of other people that are doing the same thing you do when it probably only takes a handful.

And this perfectly sums up why it's pointless to have a discussion with you. You assume what I do is not necessary and have it all figured out. You have absolutely no clue what I do or what people in my field do, and operate under your own conclusion that because it's not what you do, then it's worthless.

No need for me to waste my time.

I've noticed that insecure Ninja can't event comment without mentioning me anymore. He's so lacking intellect that he must reference me to build credibility.

That obviously was a reply directed to Ninja and not to you Professor Snowflake. An educated person should have known that. I'm glad you confirmed the confirmation bias though.

I typed it, so yes I did a couple times so I can make sure you don't go all grammar nazi. That's another distraction you consistently use to avoid debating the issue.

I can see you were really lost when I posted your reply.

SMH, you jump to personal attacks and insults but bitch about when others do it. See above.

I've debated you plenty. It's exhausting when you stick your fingers in your ears. Why bother. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That obviously was a reply directed to Ninja and not to you Professor Snowflake. An educated person should have known that. I'm glad you confirmed the confirmation bias though.

Yes, because you haven't EVER given me shit for my job and being a leech. Nope. Never.

Yeap, it's all me. I post daily updates about trump and just can't take it anymore. I'm going out of my mind. Hold me, Fab.

Come on over, Joe. Uncle Fab's got a nice whiskey and a big hug waiting for you. He'll make it all better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT