ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Mario has to pay top dollar for a developed PAC12 RB. šŸ¤£

Mario could kill a fake plant.
UCF has 19 transfers for 2024 with more on the way. Francis Maugioa and Reuben Bain BOTH Freshman All Maericans.

Leonard Taylor says šŸ‘‹
Heā€™s not a Mario recruit? Three players drafted from UCF in three full years of Gus Malzon with one guy never playing a snap for ole Gus.

Paid KJ Jefferson over $500K to transfer there and will pay Miamiā€™s former 4th string QB to transfer there.

Four OC in four years and three DC. Yeahā€¦Malzon is REALLY doing itā€¦ā€building a monster.ā€ LOL.

Heā€™s not a Mario recruit? Three players drafted from UCF in three full years of Gus Malzon with one guy never playing a snap for ole Gus.

Paid KJ Jefferson over $500K to transfer there and will pay Miamiā€™s former 4th string QB to transfer there.

Four OC in four years and three DC. Yeahā€¦Malzon is REALLY doing itā€¦ā€building a monster.ā€ LOL.
And Matt Lee is his recruit? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Goes both ways bra.

How much more did Van Dyke squeeze out of the U last spring before Mario cratered his stock? Poor guy has to go sell solar panels now.

Go offer Harvey some more money. Third times a charm.

And Matt Lee is his recruit? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Goes both ways bra.

How much more did Van Dyke squeeze out of the U last spring before Mario cratered his stock? Poor guy has to go sell solar panels now.

Go offer Harvey some more money. Third times a charm.
lol. Keep believing nonsense. Mario doesnā€™t like little RBs.

Now you probably donā€™t know this, but that name hurts. Heā€™s the one who had the pick 6 against us in 2021 that lead to the Dillon Gabriel broken collarbone on the next possession and eventually him leaving.

This Bozo Cane guy is such a hypocrite.
Bozo timeline:

Posts negative crap about Auburn slots when UCF expresses interest.

ELITE programs start chasing the same two players he is trashing.

He says Gus is getting put in a locker.

He talks out of both sides of his mouth and cannot keep his stories straight.

I GUARANTEED Jason Zandamela will sign with UCF. I also said he is one, maybe two years away from contributing.

I am sticking with my GUARANTEE! Zandamela will sign with the Knights in January 2025 AFTER Billy gets canned in 2024.

Bozo timeline:

Posts negative crap about Auburn slots when UCF expresses interest.

ELITE programs start chasing the same two players he is trashing.

He says Gus is getting put in a locker.

He talks out of both sides of his mouth and cannot keep his stories straight.

I GUARANTEED Jason Zandamela will sign with UCF. I also said he is one, maybe two years away from contributing.

I am sticking with my GUARANTEE! Zandamela will sign with the Knights in January 2025 AFTER Billy gets canned in 2024.
You canā€™t guarantee anything. You are literally a guy that lives in Malzahnā€™s farts. Gus Malzahn headed for another losing season andjust as likely as Billy to be fired.

Last edited:
Hey KnightNJā€¦can you read? Well?

9fLlVmFy_400x400.jpg

And a child shall MISlead them.

This from the guy that swore up and down that the U was going to offer Harvey an NIL deal that UCF couldn't match. šŸ¤£

This Bozo Cane guy is such a hypocrite.
Show me where I posted that. Lol. Lack of reading understanding?

If Gus doesnā€™t make CFP next year with the field being expanded he needs to go. He canā€™t coach QBs in 2024. 1984 yes.

He sucked at Auburn because of the system. Itā€™s not good for QBs that want to play in NFL. Willis sucked too at Auburn. Steelers should be announcing Plumlee switching positions too shortly. Heā€™s a PS QB at best. WR or Safety would be his only shots at making 53. Hines Ward should be his goal. Slot guy that can block for running game and occasional trick play or end around.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
He sucked at Auburn because of the system. Itā€™s not good for QBs that want to play in NFL. Willis sucked too at Auburn. Steelers should be announcing Plumlee switching positions too shortly. Heā€™s a PS QB at best. WR or Safety would be his only shots at making 53. Hines Ward should be his goal. Slot guy that can block for running game and occasional trick play or end around.
All I see is the NFL littered with Gus Malzahn quarterbacks: Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham, Malik Willis, and now Bo Nix and John Rhys Plumlee.

All I see is the NFL littered with Gus Malzahn quarterbacks: Cam Newton, Jarrett Stidham, Malik Willis, and now Bo Nix and John Rhys Plumlee.
Nah, youā€™re wrong about this one. Nix doesnā€™t belong in that grouping.

Best thing he ever did for his career is get as far away from Auburn as possible. He wasnā€™t going to get drafted in the first five rounds, let alone in the top-15. Transferring to Oregon changed his life.

Nah, youā€™re wrong about this one. Nix doesnā€™t belong in that grouping.

Best thing he ever did for his career is get as far away from Auburn as possible. He wasnā€™t going to get drafted in the first five rounds, let alone in the top-15. Transferring to Oregon changed his life.
Malzahn picked Bo, as a true freshman, over Joey Gatewood and Willis, both of whom were more experienced. Gus saw the upside. That is beyond contestation.

Gus did nothing for Willis or Nixā€¦they got developed after they left Malzahn. JRP will be in camp for a few weeks at best.

Newton was an athletic freak. Flexing on air again.

Gus did nothing for Willis or Nixā€¦
Willis was committed to Virginia Tech as a defensive back when Gus flipped him to Auburn to play quarterback: https://techlunchpail.com/blog/three-star-ath-malik-willis-decommits-from-virginia-tech

Nix was the first wire-to-wire P5 (at the time) true freshman quarterback to start every game (including a BEAT DOWN of Wario in Game 1: https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401110722/oregon-auburn, since Reggie Ball of Georgia Tech.

Stidham was running scout team for a high school team when Gus signed him: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/c...tidham-spent-the-fall-running-a-hs-scout-team

Newton was playing juco football when Gus signed him: https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/03/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-blinn-college-nfl-super-bowl-50

Drama Reaction GIF by WE tv

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT