ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

No stars?

Stockpiling PAC12 and ACC scraps to try and win something?

Tyler James Williams What GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: hootyhoogoknights1
No stars?

Stockpiling PAC12 and ACC scraps to try and win something?

Tyler James Williams What GIF by ABC Network
Lol. This dude literally abused Malzahn and UCF. Started 13 games at Louisville and played very well…he was going to start again in 2024.

Will play provide depth and play plenty os snaps.

Meanwhile, Prime about to Bully Malzahn for Hood and Chamblee…did Brandon tell you that already?

He got better and became an NFL prospect getting away from Gus. Gus hasn’t proven he can develop QBs and that will be his downfall at UCF if that doesn’t change soon
Gus needs to win THIS year. Another losing season and he is done at UCF.

Lol. This dude literally abused Malzahn and UCF. Started 13 games at Louisville and played very well…he was going to start again in 2024.

Will play provide depth and play plenty os snaps.

Meanwhile, Prime about to Bully Malzahn for Hood and Chamblee…did Brandon tell you that already?
Catching a deflected pop fly is not abusing anyone, lol.

He came in for one play. 🤣 🤣

He did abuse Mario last year though.

Mario filling big holes with one year cash grab rentals. Same story different year.

Last edited:
Catching a deflected pop fly is not abusing anyone, lol.

He came in for one play. 🤣 🤣

He did abuse Mario last year though.

Mario filling big holes with one year cash grab rentals. Same story different year.
Lol. Miami has ten 2024 transfers and UCF has 19. Also…

This thread is for transfer portal content. Understand?
This is a transfer portal thread on a board that has nothing to do with Miami unless it is a Miami player considering or actually coming to UCF. So...like I said...not relevant to this bord.

You can take your arrogant, pathetic nonsense and shove it you know where. No one here cares about Miami, a school that has been irrelevant for the last two decades.

Colorado is making power moves. It has gotten some players, including the FAU guys, who impress me. Its win total could double in 2024. I am amazed that all these players are being bamboozled by a coach who is going to cite health reasons to retire at the end of the season to watch his sons play in the NFL.

Last edited:
The top available WR in the 2024 portal (.9200 transfer ranking) commits to Mario Cristobal and the Miami Hurricanes.

Sam Brown was a UCF commit under Josh Heupel but flipped to West Virginia before signing day.

Says “Square Knight”. You should be demanding that Malzahn improve the roster and bring viable WR and OL help to the team.
UCF has had good success without high recruiting rankings. Meanwhile, Miami has been trying to buy the best team it can for two decades...and has failed miserably! 🤣

UCF has had good success without high recruiting rankings. Meanwhile, Miami has been trying to buy the best team it can for two decades...and has failed miserably! 🤣
Why are you living in the past? 6-7 last year. 3-7 vs P5.

Why are you living in the past? 6-7 last year. 3-7 vs P5.
LOL...a Cane fan giving someone else a hard time about living in the past?!?!?!!??!? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The U has been NOTHING over the past two decades. Today's recruits were not even born the last time Miami was relevant.

Miami is 1-8 in bowl games since the 2013 season. 🤣

UCF has played in three times as many BCS/NY6 Bowls as Miami over the last decade. UCF has WON twice as many BCS/NY6 games as Miami has even PLAYED in (that you LOST)! 🤣

In that last decade, Miami lost its 2013 bowl game to Louisville by a score of 36-9...a team UCF beat late in that same season...and Miami also lost bowl games to Rutgers and Louisiana Tech. 🤣

I'lll go ahead and pre-empt you here. Yes, UCF's bowl loss to Arkansas State was bad. The year after that, UCF finished as the only undefeated team in FBS football, beating #7 Auburn in the Peach Bowl.

Reactions: nKharisma
I don’t have any idea about his credibility, but he bears a shocking resemblance to Kyle Rittenhouse so he certainly doesn’t have that going for him
I don't want to be a hater. I understand he is doing the best he can do. I am fascinated to see Bozo slobbering over everything these boys Tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT