ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

They wanted Sam Brown bad but Mario bullied them.
I will admit that there is a chance I could be wrong.

Maybe 1-2% chance

Meme Yes GIF by Brawl Stars

Guys let's give credit where credit is due.

MIAMI FOOTBALL has DOMINATED the Spring Portal...

"Despite that deluge of entries, there haven't been as many impact players as you'd expect.

Only 11 of the top 100 players in the 247Sports Transfer Portal Rankings entered during the spring cycle, including just three of the top 50.

"It's just backups being traded," said one SEC director of player personnel. "We're trading starters in December and backups in April. If you're looking for a starter in this window, you're going to overpay."

And overpay teams have...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

BTW, UCF is a finalist for 2 of the 3 Top 50 Spring Portal entries.

No. 7 and No. 21.

Guys let's give credit where credit is due.

MIAMI FOOTBALL has DOMINATED the Spring Portal...

"Despite that deluge of entries, there haven't been as many impact players as you'd expect.

Only 11 of the top 100 players in the 247Sports Transfer Portal Rankings entered during the spring cycle, including just three of the top 50.

"It's just backups being traded," said one SEC director of player personnel. "We're trading starters in December and backups in April. If you're looking for a starter in this window, you're going to overpay."

And overpay teams have...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

BTW, UCF is a finalist for 2 of the 3 Top 50 Spring Portal entries.

No. 7 and No. 21.

UCF a “finalist” for Cormani who nobody wants.

Miami’s 2024 transfer classes ranked #11 (13 commits). UCF’s transfer class ranked #20 with 21 commits. LOL.

Fresno State and Mickey Keene have more pull than UCF and it’s so called “SEC Trigger Man.”

UCF a “finalist” for Cormani who nobody wants.

Miami’s 2024 transfer classes ranked #11 (13 commits). UCF’s transfer class ranked #20 with 21 commits. LOL.
UCF is a finalist for two overrated prospects who want see significant playing time at the collegiate level for two or more years because children rank the players.

Four or five hours remain for a UCF Grad Transfer and connoisseur of the scared bird to jump in the portal.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Don't stop the MO!

NOTE' Probably need to keep Jordan for the potential future NIL contributions.

A FCS DB…that’ll do it for Gus and UCF. Comical.
Wait and see. Gus and his Army of 'Mid'Knightsmen are going to wreak havoc on the Big 12 in 2024.

Good luck with landing a slow lethargic Michigan native at safety to replace a Vandy transfer.

Of course another option is still available considering how y'all love throwing money around and overspending on paymakers...

All trolling aside, the u should go after Ja'Had Carter. He is the most plug-and-play ready safety in the portal. He has had a terrible time with injuries, but if he can somehow stay healthy for an entire season, he is capable of being an All-ACC performer. He is the most physical guy in the portal and can tutor Zaquan Patterson into a starting role should another unfortunate injury occur.

That's real talk.

Last edited:
Wait and see. Gus and his Army of 'Mid'Knightsmen are going to wreak havoc on the Big 12 in 2024.

Good luck with landing a slow lethargic Michigan native at safety to replace a Vandy transfer.

Of course another option is still available considering how y'all love throwing money around and overspending on paymakers...

All trolling aside, the u should go after Ja'Had Carter. He is the most plug-and-play ready safety in the portal. He has had a terrible time with injuries, but if he can somehow stay healthy for an entire season, he is capable of being an All-ACC performer. He is the most physical guy in the portal and can tutor Zaquan Patterson into a starting role should another unfortunate injury occur.

That's real talk.

The MSU safety is the best portal option. Miami won’t count on a guy with a history of injuries.

The MSU safety is the best portal option. Miami won’t count on a guy with a history of injuries.
He entered the portal after his brother. They will want to play together. It would be incredibly dumb to sign both.

Carter is the one.

That's an unfortunate choice, can't see how he doesn't regret the last two years. Would have been better for him to go to Arkansas State 2 years ago.
I’m wondering what made him choose UCF. Already had an established starter.

Lmao. There are literally zero portal battles between Miami and UCF because Christolowertierbowl and his gnome henchman Miserabal rely on Pete Nakos' recruiting rankings and articles and Gus watches film and does actual player evaluations.
"There are numerous OL available in the transfer portal. Many of the available OL are on the interior. Miami has reportedly contacted USC transfer C Jason Zandamela."

"Zandamela would be a long-term developmental player behind Carpenter."

Florida will develop him for a year. Billy will be fired by November. Zandamela will jump in the portal. UCF will beat FSU and the u for his services in December.

Actually, it is…since this is a general thread about the transfer portal and I am a regular contributor in this forum.
I think I'll create a thread on this UCF forum because I want to talk about my favorite cooking shows on tv, and if anyone asks how it's relevant to UCF I'll just say it's relevant to the thread I created.

Expect a “boom” in the next 24 hours. Gus Malzon likes firing off a boom for a mid right after a big whiff.

UCF has two scholarships remaining. UCF needs a slot WR, versatile OL (G/T), and versatile edge.

Who will the Knights sign with those final two spots?

I have an idea, why don't we make going to class an "option" for football and basketball players. It's all about the $$ anyway so why make them go to class--if they want to go, they can, but otherwise they can give the scholarships to those students who can't catch a ball or shoot a layup and have financial difficulty. These athletes are really just there for our entertainment.

UCF has two scholarships remaining. UCF needs a slot WR, versatile OL (G/T), and versatile edge.

Who will the Knights sign with those final two spots?
But, but, but over and over you have said that Ja’Varrius Johnson was a a Gus Malzon silent commit and that he would make it official after the portal closed in 4/30. Clown.

But, but, but over and over you have said that Ja’Varrius Johnson was a a Gus Malzon silent commit and that he would make it official after the portal closed in 4/30. Clown.

That is correct. His visit to A&M is May 5. I will let you guess who the other "silent" is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT