ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

LOL. So that’s it. The last UCF roster spot went to the UAB DB. Lol. Show how much the resident Gus Malzon homunculus knows.
And even though you just trolling, uat doesn't win the SEC Championship without 2024 'Mr. Irrelevant' UAB transfer Jaylen Key.

.https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-nfl-draft-jets-make-alabamas-jaylen-key-mr-irrelevant-with-final-pick/

Hard to "whiff" on a guy who doesn't have an offer. There are more than 3,,000 transfers in the portal who Gus didn't offer. That's a lot of "whiffs."
You literally don’t know anything. Nothing. Dude just had an OV and decided against going to UCF. Malzon spent all of the NIL and what UCF is currently offering is the equivalent of lunch money at Subway. Thus, all the recent whiffs.

That’s it…the Summer begins tomorrow at UCF and it doesn’t have any more spots.

You literally don’t know anything. Nothing. Dude just had an OV and decided against going to UCF. Malzon spent all of the NIL and what UCF is currently offering is the equivalent of lunch money at Subway. Thus, all the recent whiffs.

That’s it…the Summer begins tomorrow at UCF and it doesn’t have any more spots.
You are still assuming that UCF "settled" for this kid.

C5TIPLNSH5GWZEI3Y6HRKXCBQE.jpg

"McWilliams, once again, was a lock at corner to open the 2022 season but suffered another injury in UAB’s loss at Western Kentucky. The Blazers were ranked second nationally in passing yards allowed at the time of McWilliams’ injury and finished the season ranked 21st in the nation (194.9 ypg) in pass defense.

"Despite not returning at any point in the season, McWilliams’ talent and production were enough to lure poachers from the transfer portal.

"Following spring practice, McWilliams went to social media, in a now-deleted post, to declare his loyalty to the Blazers. Although he did not specify any particular program, the redshirt junior confirmed he was a target of individuals attempting to persuade him to enter the transfer portal."

"Retaining McWilliams was crucial for the Blazers and (UAB special teams and secondary coach Kenneth) Gilstrap, considering the losses of former cornerback Starling Thomas V to the NFL and standout safety Jaylen Key to Alabama, and the Florida native’s experience is paramount for a unit that brought in plenty of help from the portal itself.

“It’s important because he knows how to practice, he knows how to play and he knows how to prepare,” Gilstrap said. “He’s a walking example of how you approach the game.”

You are also assuming Gus is done. UCF's deadline to add/drop classes is Friday.

I guess we shall see.

Last edited:
You are still assuming that UCF "settled" for this kid.

C5TIPLNSH5GWZEI3Y6HRKXCBQE.jpg

"McWilliams, once again, was a lock at corner to open the 2022 season but suffered another injury in UAB’s loss at Western Kentucky. The Blazers were ranked second nationally in passing yards allowed at the time of McWilliams’ injury and finished the season ranked 21st in the nation (194.9 ypg) in pass defense.

"Despite not returning at any point in the season, McWilliams’ talent and production were enough to lure poachers from the transfer portal.

"Following spring practice, McWilliams went to social media, in a now-deleted post, to declare his loyalty to the Blazers. Although he did not specify any particular program, the redshirt junior confirmed he was a target of individuals attempting to persuade him to enter the transfer portal."

"Retaining McWilliams was crucial for the Blazers and (UAB special teams and secondary coach Kenneth) Gilstrap, considering the losses of former cornerback Starling Thomas V to the NFL and standout safety Jaylen Key to Alabama, and the Florida native’s experience is paramount for a unit that brought in plenty of help from the portal itself.

“It’s important because he knows how to practice, he knows how to play and he knows how to prepare,” Gilstrap said. “He’s a walking example of how you approach the game.”

You are also assuming Gus is done. UCF's deadline to add/drop classes is Friday.

I guess we shall see.
Literally nobody offered but UCF. You posting all this gibberish means nothing.

Malik McClain to ASU. Another Gus Malzon WHIFF!

I don't know why I bother reading this putrid thread, but Lobo went from trashing the guy when it looked like we'd get him to taunting that we missed out on him. Not that we needed more evidence of his purpose here.

I don't know why I bother reading this putrid thread, but Lobo went from trashing the guy when it looked like we'd get him to taunting that we missed out on him. Not that we needed more evidence of his purpose here.
LOL. He’s not very good at all and UCF whiffed. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

Lobo is a troll just trying to stir up trouble and cause arguments.

I will put this on a tee for ole Lobo...

The ACC, along with the FSU and especially the u, is in 'nuclear-level' disarray because of a Tallahassee-native (via Godby High) UAB transfer.

If the NFL's 2024 "Mr. Irrelevant" Jayden Key doesn't transfer from UAB to uat, then sabahr (A) doesn't make the SEC Championship Game, (B) uat doesn't beat Thuga, and (C) Free Shoes U doesn't get passed over by Texas for CFP.

All of those things can be DIRECTLY traced back to a UAB transfer who solidified the uat secondary. Quite ironic.

Last edited:
LOL. He’s not very good at all and UCF whiffed. Those things are not mutually exclusive.
You are definitely right Bozo.

Two Alabama natives, Malik Miller, Mobile, AL; and Chris Hardie, Vincent, AL; are choosing to go nearly 2,000 miles from their native state to play at Arizona State (desert) and Colorado State (tundra), respectively, rather than play at a tourist destination for Gus, who they grew up following and were recruited by at Auburn.

Last edited:
You are definitely right Bozo.

Two Alabama natives, Malik Miller, Mobile, AL; and Chris Hardie, Vincent, AL; are choosing to go nearly 2,000 miles from their native state to play at Arizona State (desert) and Colorado State (tundra), respectively, rather than play at a tourist destination for Gus, who they grew up following and were recruited by at Auburn.
You keep posting nonsense but you literally make stuff up, lie and just post gibberish. You are a VERY disturbed individual who is here to gaslight these fans. Fact.

Huge Gus Malzon whiff!!! Yes…UCF wanted him but watch the resident stooge will deny it.

Last edited:
Auburn Legacy and Lobocane, do either of you guys have lives? I mean, wtf man. It's like all yall do is post here. Sporadic timing too. I almost feel sorry for yall.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I scroll past their bickering. The nice thing is they'll cull Twitter and repost the occasional useful bit here, so I've stopped short of blocking.
I can't remember the last time I've read what either of them have written.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
KJ and Agiye gonna be "knocking boots" all year long in Orlando.

On a serious note, Agiye apparently absorbs Stephen Martin's role, but not his scholarship.

Now about that random walk-on slot receiver's spot that opened up...
Yeah…dude has five career receptions and something in common with KJ.

WeIp. I did predict Gus would get a former SEC WR or two.

Gotta admit though these d*mn bammers Gus keeps stockpiling make me sick to my stomach. Gus done gone cold turkey on hoarding up barners.
Yeah…when did he start any games in the SEC or anywhere? Stooge.

Everyone knows Lobo is just an insecure child. The only way he can feel good about himself and his team is to put others down. Kinda sad really that there are people like that who think so little of themselves.
Suspended by Saban for violation of team rules, goes to Texas and gets suspended. Was not in a roster for 2023. Lol. You want a cookie?

So here is the lowdown on UAB's Mac McWilliams.

I watched two and half games (Georgia, Georgia Southern, and Tulane) of defensive clips.

McWilliams is a high quality cover corner, who avoids sticking his head in on run support unless it is absolutely necessary. In layman terms, "he ain't physical."

He is capable of being a No. 1 corner, but prefers to play on the backside of the formation and to the field. He can play press and flats, but excels in off man and Cover 3.

Against Tulane, he LOCKED DOWN Tennessee transfer Chris Brazzell II, holding that four star with the 91 rating ($1 to @LoboCane) to two catches and zero touchdowns. There was one play when McWilliams almost gave up a deep ball on a stop and go, but was able to recover and forced an incompletion.

Against Georgia, he faced Dominic Lovett, RaRa Thomas, and some dude I didn't know named Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint (that is his real name). I watched half the game and McWilliams did not give up a catch, save a bubble and hitch. McWilliams did get juked out his shoes on hitch by Jacksaint and gave up a touchdown on the bubble. McWilliams forced the WR (Darius Smith) back inside to his help but the safety got embarrassed by the WR.

Against Georgia Southern (coached by former Auburn quarterback and USC Coach Todd Helton), McWilliams had to switch from backside to front side corner (due to an injury) midway though the first half. A few plays after he switched sides of the field, Georgia Southern *presumably* beat McWilliams on a halfback pass. McWilliams thought McWilliams was the force player, and the safety thought the safety the force player and it ended up being an easy throw and catch for a score.

On special teams, McWilliams is a sure-handed and fearless punt returner. He will be a solid backup to Xavier Townsend and a steady returner if Townsend misses any significant time because of injury. McWilliams WILL BE UCF's gunner on kickoffs and an inside blocker on punt. He is a wild man. I don't know who did those jobs last year for UCF, but they just became unemployed.

Overall, this guy is a solid pickup for Mother's Day. He will likely be a regular in the rotation at corner on the weak side of the defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90Knight
So here is the lowdown on UAB's Mac McWilliams.

I watched two and half games (Georgia, Georgia Southern, and Tulane) of defensive clips.

McWilliams is a high quality cover corner, who avoids sticking his head in on run support unless it is absolutely necessary. In layman terms, "he ain't physical."

He is capable of being a No. 1 corner, but prefers to play on the backside of the formation and to the field. He can play press and flats, but excels in off man and Cover 3.

Against Tulane, he LOCKED DOWN Tennessee transfer Chris Brazzell II, holding that four star with the 91 rating ($1 to @LoboCane) to two catches and zero touchdowns. There was one play when McWilliams almost gave up a deep ball on a stop and go, but was able to recover and forced an incompletion.

Against Georgia, he faced Dominic Lovett, RaRa Thomas, and some dude I didn't know named Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint (that is his real name). I watched half the game and McWilliams did not give up a catch, save a bubble and hitch. McWilliams did get juked out his shoes on hitch by Jacksaint and gave up a touchdown on the bubble. (McWilliams forced the WR back inside to his help but the safety got embarrassed by the WR.)

Against Georgia Southern (coached by former Auburn quarterback and USC Coach Todd Helton), McWilliams had to switch from backside to front side corner (due to an injury) midway though the first half. A few plays after he switched sides of the field, Georgia Southern *presumably* beat McWilliams on a halfback pass. McWilliams thought McWilliams was the force player, and the safety thought the safety the force player and it ended up being an easy throw and catch for a score.

On special teams, McWilliams is a sure-handed and fearless punt returner. He will be a solid backup to Xavier Townsend and a steady returner if Townsend misses any significant time because of injury. McWilliams WILL BE UCF's gunner on kickoffs and an inside blocker on punt. He is a wild man. I don't know who did those jobs last year for UCF, but they just became unemployed.

Overall, this guy is a solid pickup for Mother's Day. He will likely be a regular in the rotation at corner on the weak side of the defense.
“Fearless punt returner”. Total of six punts returned for 60 yards. He was fair catching everything.

“Fearless punt returner”. Total of six punts returned for 60 yards. He was fair catching everything.
UAB didn't force a lot of 3-and-outs. I saw McWilliams return a punt against Georgia Southern. Didn't really need to watch another.

UAB didn't force a lot of 3-and-outs. I saw McWilliams return a punt against Georgia Southern. Didn't really need to watch another.

Such an idiot. Did you watch all of the their games? Opponents must have been scoring 70+ a game to if they were not punting. Dude played defense right? Also, you are insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT