ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Football

I've reached my monthly free article limit. Does this article or any of the position preview ones say anything new?

I definitely agree. Good looking woman. All
American girl type

Apparently she can cook too! Good job Elarbee
See everyone said I wanted an ugly maid when I said a good woman can cook and clean. They probably have a cleaning lady anyway so she’s top of the line.

I like former QB head coaches. Coach K had an exciting offense too just was undisciplined with the program and that got him into trouble.

D00Yp7YWoAY4qqu

"I like his fieldmanship already"

-GOL
I have this feeling that this guy is going to be better than KZ and benefit from red-shirting his true freshmen year. I'm not sure if any of the other QBs on our roster including KZ are going to start after this season. Just look at his stats and game films.

Reactions: FoxKnight
I have this feeling that this guy is going to be better than KZ and benefit from red-shirting his true freshmen year. I'm not sure if any of the other QBs on our roster including KZ are going to start after this season. Just look at his stats and game films.
I'm no coach or professional evaluator but thats the vibe I've been getting too.

I hope you’re right...but I think it’s more likely that we will still be talking about how special and unique Milton was for us even ten years from now.

I think those shoes are going to prove pretty difficult to fill.
He will always be looked at as a top QB for us. Even if our next 3 do just as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT