ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium naming rights

Three companies competitive bidding war apparently…..Per source at Tijuana Flat’s…
1. Altitude Trampoline Park
2. The Mattress Firm
3. Maiden Form Bras

Charge On!!!
Bounce On!!!

• Haha
Reactions: goodknightfl
Really happy to have finally got a stadium naming deal. That's a big chunk of easy money for the program every year. And UCF was screwed out of it by its BOT and state government. Absolutely shameful.
Shameful is a good word for it, good word for a lot of government intervention these days. Seems like it’s never in the best interest of the people it affects.

Wasn’t the previous deal with the roofing company much more than this deal? $3 mil a year I thought?

They mean contract since only a handful of P5 teams actually sell their naming rights for the stadium.
I'll never understand the ego it takes to forego millions of dollars in some of these cases. I do understand naming a stadium for a donor who donated $100 million.

Reactions: tjb74
And I suppose if you brought this up on their site it would be instant perma-ban. You would think they would like us getting a deal like this as it could foretell a possible source of revenue for the stadium they are supposedly planning.
Wouldn’t this $19.5 million pay the entire bill for their IPF under construction?

I wonder since FBC now has the stadium naming rights does it void their field sponsorship? Would be nice if we can get a new field sponsor at a higher rate with the move to the BIG XII??

Reactions: Knight Strength
What else can we sell naming rights too?
-Half time show sponsored by Medieval Times
-Parking Garages sponsored by Sunpass
-Tailgating sponsored by Budlight
-Urinals sponsored by usf
I like the way you think!!

What else can we sell naming rights too?
-Half time show sponsored by Medieval Times
-Parking Garages sponsored by Sunpass
-Tailgating sponsored by Budlight
-Urinals sponsored by usf
All the port-a-potty‘s around Memory Mall and IOA Plaza can be sponsored by USF.
Aren’t they already a green color? Just a perfect opportunity for them, I tell ya! 😂

All the port-a-potty‘s around Memory Mall and IOA Plaza can be sponsored by USF.
Aren’t they already a green color? Just a perfect opportunity for them, I tell ya! 😂
14698476896_318c65f82d_b.jpg

+

21_USF_FB_BULLSPEED_AHEAD_TGH_.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT