ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Game

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
I am looking to make a trip down and need one ticket. I will look in Ticketmaster if I have to but thought I would throw it out to you guys first in case anyone will have a spare I could purchase

Friends don't let friends use the kiddie board to find tickets. ;)
In all, further seriousness ... if you don't find 1 ticket, you can sit with me (no charge) in Section 129 Row 2 (near the 50, right up front), if you don't mind the sun mid-afternoon on the east side. While it'll hit most of the stadium the first half, the 2nd half should be more easily bearable on the west side with the tower and all.

But we heckle the visitor sidelines ... cleanly, of course. It's worth the heat, as we redirect it ... in a way. Plus, you can always go up to the Cabana if the heat is too much.

In all, further seriousness ... if you don't find 1 ticket, you can sit with me (no charge) in Section 129 Row 2 (near the 50, right up front), if you don't mind the sun mid-afternoon on the east side. While it'll hit most of the stadium the first half, the 2nd half should be more easily bearable on the west side with the tower and all.

But we heckle the visitor sidelines ... cleanly, of course. It's worth the heat, as we redirect it ... in a way. Plus, you can always go up to the Cabana if the heat is too much.

I have not been a member of the Dungeon for a number of years now so I don't have premium access. I enjoyed the Dungeon but I spent entirely too much time there and had to back out. I appreciate the offer. heckle is my middle name. When will I need to let you know if I locate something. I will pay for my seat, either in cash or beer, your choice

Reactions: UCFhonors

We are neighbors. You’re in trouble now!!

We are neighbors. You’re in trouble now!!
You've probably heard me before ... although I value my vocal cords and am more 'selective' in my yelling.

I never yell at our players though. For some reason that rumor started, and hasn't ended.

You've probably heard me before ... although I value my vocal cords and am more 'selective' in my yelling.

I never yell at our players though. For some reason that rumor started, and hasn't ended.
Surprisingly, I only heckled a few USF players, Riley Ferguson, Jadaveon Clowney and the idiotic opposing players who faked injuries. Especially from Temple. One was blatant

My friends are much more vocal

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I kinda wish we could talk crap with Stanford fans but they’re all too busy trying to be the next Steve Jobs. I can’t even find a Stanford message board to visit.

I kinda wish we could talk crap with Stanford fans but they’re all too busy trying to be the next Steve Jobs. I can’t even find a Stanford message board to visit.
When I went there in 2015, they were a different breed. Didn’t seem crazy and fun like us

When I went there in 2015, they were a different breed. Didn’t seem crazy and fun like us

My brother went there and they are all nerds. Their band is fun and would be cool to have perform at spectrum (scat band, they’ve been banned from campuses like notre dame and USC for inappropriate sets) but that’s a long trip for a band. Damn good school and some unique history/traditions. I also think they’re on board with our NC because it’s a middle finger to the SEC.

My brother went there and they are all nerds. Their band is fun and would be cool to have perform at spectrum (scat band, they’ve been banned from campuses like notre dame and USC for inappropriate sets) but that’s a long trip for a band. Damn good school and some unique history/traditions. I also think they’re on board with our NC because it’s a middle finger to the SEC.
I was at the Stanford game a few years ago when we played them. It was my dad and I’s annual father/son away UCF football game that year. As a Marching Knight Alum, I will respectfully disagree with you about their band. I found them to be an absolute embarrassment for such a prestigious and respected university. They were pathetic and AWFUL!

Bands aren’t my thing and I can’t tell a good one from a great one. Here’s Stanford. It’s different.

I was at the Stanford game a few years ago when we played them. It was my dad and I’s annual father/son away UCF football game that year. As a Marching Knight Alum, I will respectfully disagree with you about their band. I found them to be an absolute embarrassment for such a prestigious and respected university. They were pathetic and AWFUL!

I get it, especially compared to a strong technical band like the Marching Knights. My brother was often a part of the band with an air guitar or a kazoo. They have open practices and anyone can participate. Would just be interesting to see our crowds reaction to the band.

My family’s first Southern college football game experience will be this game. The loudest game they’ve experienced was the NC game last year at Levi’s stadium. I told them that was nothing.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Sorry, but I’ll take a more traditional college band any day like UCF, Michigan, or whoever over this BS noise. Looks like a bunch of Granola Bar degenerates who rolled out of bed and slapped on anything. There goes the pageantry.

Can we please blowout these fruits and nuts?

Doesn't look like much has changed...

giphy.gif

As a former Marching a Knight myself, I love Stanford’s band. They’re world famous for being everything traditional bands aren’t. Just wake up, wear whatever you want, and get out there. It’s awesome.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
As a former Marching a Knight myself, I love Stanford’s band. They’re world famous for being everything traditional bands aren’t. Just wake up, wear whatever you want, and get out there. It’s awesome.
I’d suggest you see them in person. My fellow Marching Knights Alumni who were with me on that trip were equally as horrified watching Stanford’s “band.” I was totally embarrassed for their University and remain shocked the University and Athletics’ administration would continue to allow them to represent their University and football program. It was truly atrocious.

Anyone have a parking pass they’re willing to sell for this game? My mom is having some sciatic nerve issues and needs to get close. Willing to pay a premium if anyone has one they can spare.

I’d suggest you see them in person. My fellow Marching Knights Alumni who were with me on that trip were equally as horrified watching Stanford’s “band.” I was totally embarrassed for their University and remain shocked the University and Athletics’ administration would continue to allow them to represent their University and football program. It was truly atrocious.
Everytime I venture to the kiddie board and read any of your posts, I prepay another year for the Dungeon.

Reactions: Flem3000
That is their deal. They do it on purpose.

Reactions: dali drama
Anyone have a parking pass they’re willing to sell for this game? My mom is having some sciatic nerve issues and needs to get close. Willing to pay a premium if anyone has one they can spare.
I have season tickets in the cabana and never use any of the parking they give me. I like to park in the front of campus and walk back thru the union and mall. I’m not even sure which garage I’m in but if you can private message me I’ll mail u my parking pass for free.

I have season tickets in the cabana and never use any of the parking they give me. I like to park in the front of campus and walk back thru the union and mall. I’m not even sure which garage I’m in but if you can private message me I’ll mail u my parking pass for free.

I’ll reach out to you after work, I can’t figure out how to start a message on the mobile site. Can’t thank you enough!!!

We just have a difference of opinion. They are what they’ve always been and to me it’s entertaining.

Much more entertaining than the current MKs. No offense to them because it’s not there fault that the Ron Ellis days are gone, but they’re a total snooze

Last edited:

Storm, I can't seem to message you, maybe if you follow me I can send you a message? If not, do you have a twitter I can dm you at?

Storm, I can't seem to message you, maybe if you follow me I can send you a message? If not, do you have a twitter I can dm you at?
I just changed my settings to receive messages from anyone I follow. Added you. By the way the pass is gold zone garage D

I just changed my settings to receive messages from anyone I follow. Added you. By the way the pass is gold zone garage D
Still can’t figure it out. My Twitter is @Mitch71895671. I don’t make any posts just use it to keep updated. DM me if you don’t mind, thanks!

Im waiting until there is no threat of hurricane but will likely be down for this game. What kind of beer does everyone drink?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT