ADVERTISEMENT

Stop Feeding the Trolls

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
This board is clogged with so many of you rehashing the same arguments over and over again with NU and UF fans. Does anyone really think you will sway anyone from those schools? Do we have to have the same back and forth in multiple threads. I get it, you feel the need to defend our honor. Well you did that, it has all been said now and you have my thanks. So Why do you feel the need to respond at all at this point? Stop trying to have the last word.

It would be nice to get back to football talk like; How about that Otis Anderson? Freshman stepping it up big time.

Last edited:
This board is clogged with so many of you rehashing the same arguments over and over again with NU and UF fans. Does anyone really think you will sway anyone from those schools? Do we have to have the same back and forth in multiple threads. Why do you feel the need to respond at all at this point? Stop trying to have the last word.

It would be nice to get back to football talk like; How about that Otis Anderson? Freshman stepping it up big time.

Im curious if Jawon will even have the starting job when he comes back next year. Otis has looked really really good.

Im curious if Jawon will even have the starting job when he comes back next year. Otis has looked really really good.
Not just him, everyone has looked good. What a great problem to have though.

Speaking of RBs, I'd like for AK not to start at temple and maybe even take the game off
More McCray, Williams and CR

Reactions: Miltonian
Keep him fresh for USF, maybe give CR some more burn too.
I do not want to see CR in the backfield a lot against USF. Every time it is a run for no gain or 2 yards up the middle. Thought he was going to be a stud coming in as a freshman

CR hasn't had a carry since Austin Peay. If healthy enough, I agree this could be a good game for him at Temple. He may be a little more used to the weather being from Tennessee. Sloppy conditions. Give it to the bruiser and Taj and don't risk injury with AK and Otis.

CR hasn't had a carry since Austin Peay. If healthy enough, I agree this could be a good game for him at Temple. He may be a little more used to the weather being from Tennessee. Sloppy conditions. Give it to the bruiser and Taj and don't risk injury with AK and Otis.

As much as that sounds great I do not think SF and company will not put our best and most successful backs out there for this game like any other. they are not looking to USF yet, at least not until we have this game hopefully in hand solidly by end of 3rd quarter so yes he can manage the snaps for the upcoming big game.

Until that point I just don't think he will be barely using Otis and AK our two best backs.

I do not want to see CR in the backfield a lot against USF. Every time it is a run for no gain or 2 yards up the middle. Thought he was going to be a stud coming in as a freshman

I think we have gotten a bit spoiled. To think that someone will come in as a big impact as a freshman is a bit ambitious. I think that OA has done something remarkable. CR will come around hopefully as he matures as a player.

this the main reason I'm disappointed by his lack of carries is that he's a bigger guy that can absorb some body blows to keep our other RBs in Killins & Otis fresh

I expected him to get more snaps already, maybe it's a discipline issue we are not aware of

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
this the main reason I'm disappointed by his lack of carries is that he's a bigger guy that can absorb some body blows to keep our other RBs in Killins & Otis fresh

I expected him to get more snaps already, maybe it's a discipline issue we are not aware of
Thought everyone said it was a playbook issue?

CR looks like MM last season. Head spinning a little and needs off season training. I've seen some things in CR (moves) when he gets into the open I really like. I believe he will lose 5 or 10 pounds in off season and quicken up a bit before having a great sophomore season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT