ADVERTISEMENT

Strong or Weak?

surfer98

Four-Star Recruit
Nov 30, 2017
I’m as pissed off as most people are right now but I think it’s time as a fan base to step up. Are we a small fickle fan base or are we the sleeping giant that has awoken? Most of the people around the country want us to fail. We will fail if the fan base stops supporting the team and doesn’t show up to the games. We need to come together as a fan base and show the country how UCF has emerged as a national program. We don’t want the negativity to creep into the team and spiral downward.

The diehards aren't going anywhere but we recognize that if we keep losing game by stupidity, we will lose the bandwagon fans.

Reactions: AAC6800
Agreed. we gotta maintain as a fanbase.
WE COMIN *Coach O voice*

Difference is when the big programs are down (FSU, Nebraska, etc.) they can rest on their past championships to bring respect to their program.
For us (since we cannot play for a chip) when we are down its like we might as well be an FCS team

Last edited:
Probably a good thing the only home game left is Black Friday. If this Tulane game were at home the crowd would not be good.

With both teams being unranked and nothing on the line in terms of conference or bowls, it wouldn't be a surprise if they got a noon kickoff. Cincy/Memphis will get the better time slot for AAC. Crowd still may not be good.

it depends what time the USF kickoff is, Noon could be bad for attendance. Students think twice about leaving home to come back to Campus when the stakes of that game drop

If we ever want a seat at the grown ups table we need to fill the stadium and have fan support. We made it through the GOL down years (really down) we can make it through this.

Reactions: Knight Strength
it depends what time the USF kickoff is, Noon could be bad for attendance. Students think twice about leaving home to come back to Campus when the stakes of that game drop
Noon on Black Friday would suck. It would be a graveyard. I’d have to drop wife off at mall and hightail it to tv.

If we ever want a seat at the grown ups table we need to fill the stadium and have fan support. We made it through the GOL down years (really down) we can make it through this.
1/2 or more of the P5 programs never fill their stadiums up. It's like 15 or so places that do this. We are just fine.

Memphis and Cincy play this Black Friday and surely deserve the better slot.
nothing they can do but it sucks for the league that there is a good chance they will play 2 weeks in a row, that may favor the Cinci Defense the 2nd time around

1/2 or more of the P5 programs never fill their stadiums up. It's like 15 or so places that do this. We are just fine.
Not saying we have to sell out every week, I know that’s not going to happen, but we’ve had some games where there’s a lot of empty seats or a lot leave early.

I think this is more than just perception of our program. It might be a continuation into next season on how the players perform. I’m hoping the players will turn it around and finish the season strong and use it as a springboard for next years success. I think the players really feed off the fans in a big way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT