ADVERTISEMENT

Student looking to go to tonight's basketball game

ucf24kk

Two-Star Recruit
Mar 9, 2011
Hello,

My friend and I (both students at UCF) are looking to go to the game tonight. We are big time fans as I post on this board every once in a while. I just called the box office and they are out of student tickets, which came as a shock to me. If anyone had any extra tickets or is unable to go tonight I would greatly appreciate having the chance to go.

Thanks
Go Knights

The first 1000 or so tickets are free and the rest are 4$ at the box office. I'm looking at the box office now and there's a lot of students getting tickets at the moment.

Reactions: Knight_Light
They are still plenty of tickets on ticketmaster for $12 a piece. If you are looking for freebies, I am not sure how many are floating around since we all had to buy tickets yesterday and today. Maybe someone will have an extra ticket. Glad to see you are looking to attend this game. We need every knight fan out there toknight!

Reactions: Knight_Light
The first 1000 or so tickets are free and the rest are 4$ at the box office. I'm looking at the box office now and there's a lot of students getting tickets at the moment.

Go to Box Office and see if any of those 500 available Tix are the $4 student Tix.

Worst case scenario, Tix are $12 (about the same cost as a movie) as I think this game would be worth the same cost as a bad movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT