ADVERTISEMENT

Students Say Obama Quote Is Racist… When They Think It’s From Trump

Good grief, what a crock! Cheap tricks like this stunt mean diddily-squat.

I bet the farm I could take a Hillary Clinton quote, attribute it to Trump, interview a bunch of conservatives, and show them fawning all over it. So what?

I bet the farm I could take a Hillary Clinton quote, attribute it to Trump, interview a bunch of conservatives, and show them fawning all over it. So what?
Hahahahaha!!!:joy:

A trick? Yeah.., they did it with smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh.., and 1 racist president to top it off [winking][laughing]

How is that a trick?

What he said.....

They're asking these university scholars a question. Simple and straightforward.

The immediate assumption and connection to Trump proves....biased brain programming.

They didnt apply any computing or time to think or even slight onsoderation that it could be another source. The hair-trigger and immediate response was cocked and loaded...TRUMP.

Big free and noble thinkers.....we r in good hands....

Reactions: UCFWayne and JAFFX2
Honest question: Who is dumber, these kids or you people who think this is remotely important?

We have an actually legitimate racist in the white house and you people are posting videos of morons like it matters at all.

Honest question: Who is dumber, these kids or you people who think this is remotely important?

We have an actually legitimate racist in the white house and you people are posting videos of morons like it matters at all.
Well we also have legitimate serial killers filled with hate on this board, so I guess we don’t need to post videos of “The Silence of the Lambs” either.

Right professor Ninjaknight?

:joy::joy::joy:

What he said.....

They're asking these university scholars a question. Simple and straightforward.

The immediate assumption and connection to Trump proves....biased brain programming.

They didnt apply any computing or time to think or even slight onsoderation that it could be another source. The hair-trigger and immediate response was cocked and loaded...TRUMP.

Big free and noble thinkers.....we r in good hands....

You are a goddamn moron.

Did you watch the video? I get that you have zero capability to think for yourself, but it was clearly and evidently a biased question.

You people never ceases to surprise me with your stupidity.

God you can just smell the safe space bubble that these woke idiots live in.

c7hSgw.png

#FourMoreYears

:joy:
Goddamn
Moron
Stupidity
:joy::joy::joy:
This is very intriguing and makes me pause for a moment to question my positions. Maybe saying god-damned, moron, and stupidity really can bring someone to change their minds on an issue. Why couldn't someone have said these things earlier so that I could change.

Hashtag not effective. I'm just glad we could have this talk so that the intellectual giants on this board can resume watching reruns of the Magic School Bus and Ed Schultz.

No.., we wouldn’t believe that it was Trump.

You didn't change your mind when I used facts and logic 7 different times to unequivocally prove what you were saying was wrong.

So now I just call you what you are, a fuking moron, liar and racist.
He’s blocked you dipshit! Separation anxiety???

These questions were asked by a typical white man, and the black girl could have been Obama's daughter..

Would have been more interesting if he just presented quotes by each instead of falsely implying a quote was from Trump. Odds are they just tuned out at that point having already heard scores of racist Trump quotes.

Would have been more interesting if he just presented quotes by each instead of falsely implying a quote was from Trump. Odds are they just tuned out at that point having already heard scores of racist Trump quotes.

He didn’t imply that. He clearly framed it in a way to expose these predisposed biases but he never once presented the quote as actually being from Trump

This kind of hypocrisy is laughable......

Trust me on this, the only ones being laughed at universally around the world are you red hats. As someone who has to deal with the stereotypes of Americans and Trump on a daily basis in dozens of different countries it's really depressing.

You Trump supporters sit in your backwoods redneck towns never venturing more than 50 miles from your inbred homestead and giving the rest of us actually patriotic Americans a terrible rap all over the globe.

Trust me on this, the only ones being laughed at universally around the world are you red hats. As someone who has to deal with the stereotypes of Americans and Trump on a daily basis in dozens of different countries it's really depressing.

You Trump supporters sit in your backwoods redneck towns never venturing more than 50 miles from your inbred homestead and giving the rest of us actually patriotic Americans a terrible rap all over the globe.

That is such a ****ing lame stereotype! Not even worth a response but you wanna bet who has racked up more frequent flyer miles in the past year asshat???

Snowflake .....Is that your best?

If the shoe fits...

Maybe try proving me wrong and stop posting whiny little bitch threads with contrived questions about stuff that literally doesn't matter in the least. It really reeks of offended snowflake mentality.

If the shoe fits...

Maybe try proving me wrong and stop posting whiny little bitch threads with contrived questions about stuff that literally doesn't matter in the least. It really reeks of offended snowflake mentality.

I don't have to prove shit to an ignorant, arrogant, scummy punk. You righteous left lunatics are the epitome of everything you claim to despise. The problem is you cant see the venomous hate and bullshit through those polarized glasses. Your MO is to lash out and insult everyone that disagrees with you. At the end of the day I go to bed every single night stoked about my country, my president, the economy, my taxes, my investments and I am soooo thankful for being fortunate to have the opportunities I have. You can wallow with the rest of the losers in that lefty cesspool..... Keep America Great and God Bless the United States of America.

:boxing: #FourMoreYears

I don't have to prove shit to an ignorant, arrogant, scummy punk. You righteous left lunatics are the epitome of everything you claim to despise. The problem is you cant see the venomous hate and bullshit through those polarized glasses. Your MO is to lash out and insult everyone that disagrees with you. At the end of the day I go to bed every single night stoked about my country, my president, the economy, my taxes, my investments and I am soooo thankful for being fortunate to have the opportunities I have. You can wallow with the rest of the losers in that lefty cesspool..... Keep America Great and God Bless the United States of America.

Some unhinged people are better off on ignore

Tldr, good luck on ignore you ignorant little bitch.

Just ignore him. He loves talking to himself on here. The guy is a sociopath

Just ignore him. He loves talking to himself on here. The guy is a sociopath
You might be right on that. It can't be fun to come to a board where nobody likes or respects you and just hurl insults around. He's filling a need in a very unhealthy way, which is why I blocked him. The insults in and of themself never really bothered me but when I realized that I was helping to feed a beast it was like I was giving alcohol to an alcoholic.

Amen brother! My investments, financial stability and taxes have never been better! Love this president!

Let the leftists live in a TDS world full of hate. They have no leader or direction. No hope. SOME of the left posters on here like Ninjaknight already have given clues that they have lower paying jobs, are unemployed or hate their jobs. That reflects a lot in their overall attitude and posts. They hate their lives and just want to blame someone. The POTUS is a good place to start. It’s truly a “cesspool” our there. He has to ignore us, because the truth hurts.

[cheers]

You might be right on that. It can't be fun to come to a board where nobody likes or respects you and just hurl insults around. He's filling a need in a very unhealthy way, which is why I blocked him. The insults in and of themself never really bothered me but when I realized that I was helping to feed a beast it was like I was giving alcohol to an alcoholic.
This hate filled snowflake is a coward. He just wants to spew out derogatory comments and criticism directed towards and about people he has on ignore and read his own posts. Posts that basically go unread.

He wouldn’t dare unignore all of us. He would crack with all the posts he would see condemning him and his hate.

This hate filled snowflake is a coward. He just wants to spew out derogatory comments and criticism directed towards and about people he has on ignore and read his own posts. Posts that basically go unread.

He wouldn’t dare unignore all of us. He would crack with all the posts he would see condemning him and his hate.
No he wouldn't. It would fuel his rage which is exactly what he wants. He thrives on conflict, which a lot of people do, but some do it in a healthy way. They are problem solvers. He wants to be the antagonist that creates the conflict and then escalate it just for the sake of fighting. In some ways it's actually fortunate that he has an outlet like this to fulfill that need as opposed to doing it in the real world but at the same time it probably just perpetuates his narcissism and unhealthy relationship skills.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
No he wouldn't. It would fuel his rage which is exactly what he wants. He thrives on conflict, which a lot of people do, but some do it in a healthy way. They are problem solvers. He wants to be the antagonist that creates the conflict and then escalate it just for the sake of fighting. In some ways it's actually fortunate that he has an outlet like this to fulfill that need as opposed to doing it in the real world but at the same time it probably just perpetuates his narcissism and unhealthy relationship skills.
Completely narcissistic. He simply cannot see himself as other people see him. Correct,
this board may be an outlet to prevent bad things from happening in the real world

Completely narcissistic. He simply cannot see himself as other people see him. Correct,
this board may be an outlet to prevent bad things from happening in the real world
The scary thing about people who actually do have narcissistic personality disorder is that they eventually crash and can do a lot of damage when it happens and it's impossible to help before it happens. They aren't able to receive love and support until their whole world crashes down on them. It's really sad because most of the time it stems from childhood trauma.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The scary thing about people who actually do have narcissistic personality disorder is that they eventually crash and can do a lot of damage when it happens and it's impossible to help before it happens. They aren't able to receive love and support until their whole world crashes down on them. It's really sad because most of the time it stems from childhood trauma.

Perhaps someone bullied him one Halloween when he was dressed up in his cute little mutant ninja costume?

Perhaps someone bullied him one Halloween when he was dressed up in his cute little mutant ninja costume?

Probably something worse. My ex-wife developed narcissistic personality disorder after we had been married for 12 years and it all stemmed from a repressed memory of being raped when she was a teenager. It came about after she had a boob job and started becoming really focused on her appearance. It was really sad to watch. She lost everything including our 3 daughters and all of our friends, and got into phsyically abusive relationships. It took her almost 8 years to finally crash. So it's not a term that I throw around lightly but I know it when I see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT