ADVERTISEMENT

Students Say Obama Quote Is Racist… When They Think It’s From Trump

Probably something worse. My ex-wife developed narcissistic personality disorder after we had been married for 12 years and it all stemmed from a repressed memory of being raped when she was a teenager. It came about after she had a boob job and started becoming really focused on her appearance. It was really sad to watch. She lost everything including our 3 daughters and all of our friends, and got into phsyically abusive relationships. It took her almost 8 years to finally crash. So it's not a term that I throw around lightly but I know it when I see it.

Wow sorry to hear about your prior struggles...... :pray:

Probably something worse. My ex-wife developed narcissistic personality disorder after we had been married for 12 years and it all stemmed from a repressed memory of being raped when she was a teenager. It came about after she had a boob job and started becoming really focused on her appearance. It was really sad to watch. She lost everything including our 3 daughters and all of our friends, and got into phsyically abusive relationships. It took her almost 8 years to finally crash. So it's not a term that I throw around lightly but I know it when I see it.

:joy::joy::joy:

Holy fuking shit I love this board. No where else can you find openly racist, inbred Nebraskan bumpkins diagnosing psychiatric disorders based on a message board poster exposing him for being a lying sack of shit.

Please don't ever change. :joy::joy::joy: this is comedy gold.

Wow sorry to hear about your prior struggles...... :pray:
Eh, it's in the past but thanks. It was much more her struggle than mine, I'm just glad she was finally able to move past it. We are actually really good friends now

Reactions: JAFFX2

Holy fuking shit I love this board. No where else can you find openly racist, inbred Nebraskan bumpkins diagnosing psychiatric disorders based on a message board poster exposing him for being a lying sack of shit.

Please don't ever change. :joy::joy::joy: this is comedy gold.

Did someone bully you one Halloween when you were dressed up in your cute little mutant ninja costume? I am truly sorry for your trauma, I honestly think bullying is uncalled for and should not be tolerated.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Did someone bully you one Halloween when you were dressed up in your cute little mutant ninja costume? I am truly sorry for your trauma, I honestly think bullying is uncalled for and should not be tolerated.

Use your Ignore button. Most of us have this individual on ignore and it's honestly made this board bearable with all of those posts muted. Pure hate and rage.

Use your Ignore button. Most of us have this individual on ignore and it's honestly made this board bearable with all of those posts muted. Pure hate and rage.

Is it just me, or does it seem kind of weird that YWB was banned because he posted a meme that turns out was actually based on fact, and yet a person who literally uses vulgarity and unnecessary insults in every post is allowed to continue posting? I don't want anybody to be banned, but why is one person tolerated for disgusting behavior and we just have to ignore him, and the other gets kicked off the board? Neither are good representatives of the fanbase but there does seem to be a double standard

Is it just me, or does it seem kind of weird that YWB was banned because he posted a meme that turns out was actually based on fact, and yet a person who literally uses vulgarity and unnecessary insults in every post is allowed to continue posting? I don't want anybody to be banned, but why is one person tolerated for disgusting behavior and we just have to ignore him, and the other gets kicked off the board? Neither are good representatives of the fanbase but there does seem to be a double standard

because the Mods doesn't give a crap......

You know why that meme was made. Don't act dumb.

I missed something . YWB ? Cliffs plz

That "moral authority" phrase showed up in there ... shocker!

That's probably the #1 thing that Progressives and Obama apologists can say that really pisses off a Libertarian, even a true Liberal.

I missed something . YWB ? Cliffs plz
YWB is (was) the poster that called himself yourwifesboyfriend. He shared a meme that gave Koko the gorillas IQ being 83 and the average subsaharan African IQ being 68. At face value and in the context of his response it was extremely racist. The irony of it is that it's actually true and that Koko had an IQ that was higher than that of somewhere between 33 and 105 countries (if I recall correctly). My comment was just about how we have a few posters here who constantly attack, belittle, and insult other individuals (or entire groups of people) with no actual substance to their posts and they are a-ok.

YWB is (was) the poster that called himself yourwifesboyfriend. He shared a meme that gave Koko the gorillas IQ being 83 and the average subsaharan African IQ being 68. At face value and in the context of his response it was extremely racist. The irony of it is that it's actually true and that Koko had an IQ that was higher than that of somewhere between 33 and 105 countries (if I recall correctly). My comment was just about how we have a few posters here who constantly attack, belittle, and insult other individuals (or entire groups of people) with no actual substance to their posts and they are a-ok.
Hope that he comes back in another form

He actually made me laugh with that. Not denying that it was racist, but just funny in a bad way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT