ADVERTISEMENT

Stuff to do in OKC.

Go to the OKC National Memorial and museum, absolute must.
They have a nice minor league ballpark in brick town
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I wanted to post "blow up buildings" but I didn't want to be that guy. I just had to share it because I'm a terrible human being.

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
I wanted to post "blow up buildings" but I didn't want to be that guy. I just had to share it because I'm a terrible human being.
I can't lie, I had this thought as well for a brief moment.

Christian churches, guns, cowboy boots and hat at the country and western bar doing line dancing, chase tornadoes, protest commies, eat beef and steak three times a day

For me its visit my daughter and grand kids. Surprisingly there is a great little Cajun restaurant there. don't remember the name.

Oh yeah and a local favorite, watch the wind blow and gather up the lawn furniture.

This post was edited on 3/23 9:29 AM by goodknightfl

Originally posted by 1ofTheseKnights:
SAE choir performing?
roll.r191677.gif

You should also talk to barrister about nailing one of his ex-gf's.

The #1 thing to do in OKC is leave. It's actually the #1 thing to do in the whole state too.

Originally posted by UCFKNIGHTS88:
Holy shit, there are some real hefers here and nothing to do. Okie 8's are florida 5's
Yep. Huffy and I have been saying the same thing for years now.

Originally posted by barrister1602:
Holy shit, there are some real hefers here and nothing to do. Okie 8's are florida 5's
Tulsa is much better as far as things to do. The New York Times did an article earlier in the week about how it is the new hipster paradise.

The girl thing is a problem. All of the hot chicks leave. After four or five generations of that, this is what you are left with. When I visit TU, I usually have to interact with students for one reason or another. Inevitably, I will end up pulling up one of these videos on my phone to demonstrate to the dudes what "average" girls at FSU and UCF look like. Their reactions are usually similar to when I've informed people of a death in their family.

UCF Sorority Video

Originally posted by HuffyCane:

Originally posted by barrister1602:

Tulsa is much better as far as things to do. The New York Times did an article earlier in the week about how it is the new hipster paradise.

The girl thing is a problem. All of the hot chicks leave. After four or five generations of that, this is what you are left with. When I visit TU, I usually have to interact with students for one reason or another. Inevitably, I will end up pulling up one of these videos on my phone to demonstrate to the dudes what "average" girls at FSU and UCF look like. Their reactions are usually similar to when I've informed people of a death in their family.
Geezus Huffy ... hope all those girls were over 18 cause .....

I fap'd.

I agree on Tulsa fun town and more social options. One thing Oklahoma does well, airports. OKC and Tulsa airports are really nice

Well barr, it is mid-morning. That means you rolled into the firm about 9:15. Chatted with the new receptionist and tried to remember her name, dodged your paralegal because you know she will have something for you to do, ducked into the back, poured yourself enough coffee to induce a hearty morning bowel movement, and slipped down the hall to the bathroom.

By now, forty five minutes later, you've warmed your throne by getting caught up with ESPN, Drudge Report, and the pictures on Facebook of some chick you knew in high school's house that got flattened earlier in the week. You don't have any size 8 girls and size 6x boys clothes, so you ignore the suffering and clean yourself up. You pull up the new billing app on your phone you installed so you can charge clients for taking a crap and enter .7 "Formulate trial strategy." That gets you caught up and if you work through lunch, you are on your way to an early Friday.

10:15? Perfect time to get back to the desk, surf the Internet a little more, and kill some time before that 10:30 meeting. With any luck, Whitney, your paralegal will be on the phone with her daughter's school discussing why a dress two inches above the knee is just fine for a religious academy and how she's a single mom who can't tithe AND buy clothes for her daughter until her daughter's father starts paying child support again. That give's you 10 precious minutes to enjoy this film from Florida State University's Delta Gamma chapter and five more minutes to watch it again in the bathroom. As you can clearly see, the only thing they have in common with TU's DG house is a preference for cocaine induced escapades with the football team.

This post was edited on 3/27 11:19 AM by HuffyCane

Enjoy

Originally posted by HuffyCane:
You pull up the new billing app on your phone you installed so you can charge clients for taking a crap and enter .7 "Formulate trial strategy."
.7?? My legs would fall asleep if I was on there that long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT