ADVERTISEMENT

sudden adult death syndrome

Lol. Nice website you have there. Maybe slow down the recycle rate so people can actually click on the links.
Just because chuds and antivaxxers on Twitter haven’t heard of a medical condition doesn’t mean it isn’t real. I see you didn’t take your 2 months off to educate yourself at all.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Just because chuds and antivaxxers on Twitter haven’t heard of a medical condition doesn’t mean it isn’t real. I see you didn’t take your 2 months off to educate yourself at all.

Lmao! Yeah, sudden adult death syndrome is totally normal and everybody has been aware of it for 30 years.

Do you realize how insane you sound? We are just used to normally healthy people dropping dead to the point that everybody has become accustomed to it. SMH.

Lmao! Yeah, sudden adult death syndrome is totally normal and everybody has been aware of it for 30 years.

Do you realize how insane you sound? We are just used to normally healthy people dropping dead to the point that everybody has become accustomed to it. SMH.
Stop spreading anti-vaxx propaganda

Or what? You'll post a GIF of black dudes jerking off again?
You are so, so dumb. It’s easy to see your lack of savvy and education 😂😂😂

It’s funny that you beat your chest about your ignorance of a subject and hold that up as evidence that it didn’t previously exist. Even when presented with facts to the contrary. There has got to be a name for this condition.

Bahahahahahahahahaha! That's called a heart attack. It happens. Suddenly dying for no apparent reason does not.
Like I said. It’s an amusement to watch you at work. There is overwhelming evidence of this being an actual documented condition for 50 years. But yet the only evidence you need that it is made up is the simple fact that you didn’t know about it. But I appreciate you continuing to broadcast your ignorance here and getting dragged continuously. It had become a bit dead in here. But you keep us laughing.

No direct correlation. Education is important. You have none
Sorry bro. If I want to talk about education, it will be with someone that is educated, not a janitor. Skeddadle before you do something that jeopardizes the board. We all know you have little to no self control.

I don't know if this is real or not. I do know it is very real for young epileptic adults between the ages of 17-25. Without rhyme or reason especially in young men, they do have sudden death like syndrome in patients with controlled epilepsy.

Ucfmikes before you mouth off, my youngest has epilepsy and we discussed this with his doctors. It's literally like living with a potential time bomb that may or may not ever go off with your kid. You know it, your kid knows it and there isn't a thing in this world you can do to stop it or detect it before it happens. So, you go one living trying to put it out of your mind ,but it is always there.

Sorry bro. If I want to talk about education, it will be with someone that is educated, not a janitor. Skeddadle before you do something that jeopardizes the board. We all know you have little to no self control.
We know YOU HAVE NONE. 😂😂😂

Education is important. You have none

I don't know if this is real or not. I do know it is very real for young epileptic adults between the ages of 17-25. Without rhyme or reason especially in young men, they do have sudden death like syndrome in patients with controlled epilepsy.

Ucfmikes before you mouth off, my youngest has epilepsy and we discussed this with his doctors. It's literally like living with a potential time bomb that may or may not ever go off with your kid. You know it, your kid knows it and there isn't a thing in this world you can do to stop it or detect it before it happens. So, you go one living trying to put it out of your mind ,but it is always there.

Hundreds of Millions of People Have Safely Received a COVID-19 Vaccine​

More than 558 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine had been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 21, 2022. To view the current total number of COVID-19 vaccinations that have been administered in the United States, please visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this video.external icon
The Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in US history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

Common Side Effects​

After COVID-19 vaccination, some people may feel ill, with symptoms like fever or tiredness for a day or two after receiving the vaccine. These symptoms are normal and are signs that the body is building immunity. Some people have no side effects. Others have reported common side effects after COVID-19 vaccination,such as:
  • Swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Tiredness
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea

Serious Safety Problems Are Rare​

In rare cases, people have experienced serious health events after COVID-19 vaccination. Any health problem that happens after vaccination is considered an adverse event. An adverse event can be caused by the vaccine or can be caused by a coincidental event not related to the vaccine.

Clearly none of this has to do with vaccines. That's why you aren't defensive about it.

More than 558 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine had been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 21, 2022. To view the current total number of COVID-19 vaccinations that have been administered in the United States, please visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this video.external icon
The Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in US history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

Common Side Effects​

After COVID-19 vaccination, some people may feel ill, with symptoms like fever or tiredness for a day or two after receiving the vaccine. These symptoms are normal and are signs that the body is building immunity. Some people have no side effects. Others have reported common side effects after COVID-19 vaccination,such as:
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Tiredness
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea

In rare cases, people have experienced serious health events after COVID-19 vaccination. Any health problem that happens after vaccination is considered an adverse event. An adverse event can be caused by the vaccine or can be caused by a coincidental event not related to the vaccine.

Oh my gosh. Mike is still linking the same thing he has been for over a year. How impressive.

I'm willing to bet you'll respond to anything I post. Even when I was banned, you checked to see what I was doing on the Husker board.
You’re so pathetic. You ran back to your obsession

Obsession? Like going to see if someone is posting on a completely different board and reporting back on what you found, only to have literally nobody respond? Good lord son, between this and the lies about your sexual conquests, not to mention your lies about being a doctor, you have to be the most pathetic troll on the internet.

Obsession? Like going to see if someone is posting on a completely different board and reporting back on what you found, only to have literally nobody respond? Good lord son, between this and the lies about your sexual conquests, not to mention your lies about being a doctor, you have to be the most pathetic troll on the internet.

No friends, celibate, suicidal, racist, ugly, unemployed, pathetic, lonely, loser

Stalker. Back here spreading anti-vaccine propaganda

Last edited:

Twitter knows more than JAMA.

Common Side Effects​

• Fever
  • Headache
  • Tiredness
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT